以下是小编为大家收集的关于代理的英语词汇和句子,本文共4篇,希望能够帮助到大家。

篇1:关于代理的英语词汇和句子
I think it premature4 for us to discuss the question of agency.
我认为现在讨论代理问题为时过早。
Unless you increase the turnover5, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.
除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。
Don't you think the annual turnover for a sole agent is rather conservative?
对独家代理来讲,这样一个年销售量,您不认为太保守吗?
It was two years ago that we made them our sole agent.
我们是在两年前委任他们为我方独家代理的。
When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K.
当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。
We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market.
我们将考虑指定您为贵国市场上T恤衫的独家代理,为期两年。
I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.
我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。
How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity?
订货量如此之少,我们怎能请您做独家代理呢?
I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years.
我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。
We are not yet prepared to take the question of sole agent into consideration for the time being.
我们目前还不准备考虑有关独家代理的问题。
Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration.
我们正在仔细考虑你方想要独家(经营)代理的请求。
We should be interested in acting as your sole agent.
我们很乐意做贵公司的独家代理人。
篇2:关于代理的英语词汇和句子
Words and Phrases
sole agent 独家代理(人)
exclusive agent 独家代理(人)
When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?
您何时签定代理协议呢?
The agency agreement has been drawn6 up for the period of one year.
为期一年的代理协议书已经拟订出来。
I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you on this item for a period of 2 years.
我想和你们签定一项为期两年的独家代理协议。
The agency agreement was made out with great care and we have found no loopholes in it.
代理协议书制订的非常仔细,我们没有发现里面有漏洞。
I hope we can see eye to eye about the other terms of the agency then.
我希望到那时候我们能在代理协议的其他条款上能取得一致意见。
We wonder whether we may conclude a long term agency contract with you.
我们不知道能否与你方达成长期代理合约。
Well, what annual quantity would you like to suggest for the new agreement then?
那么,您认为在新的协议中年销售量应是多少呢?
Our agency agreement calls for a timely market report.
我们的代理协议要求你方及时递交市场报告一份。
Since the agency agreement was signed, your turnover has amounted to $500.
自从代理协议签定以后,你们的销售额已达500美圆。
I hope you'll spare no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to pave the way for renewing the agency agreement when it expires at the end of this year.
希望贵能尽力促进销售,为协议在今年年底期满后续订铺平道路。
We can renew the agreement of agency on its expiry.
我们可以在代理协议期满时续订。
I've come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 3 years.
我们这次再访是想把我们之间的独家代理协议延长三年。
Additional Words and Phrases
selling agents 销售代理
buying agents 购货代理
forwarding agents 运输代理
the agent carrying stock 储货代理
the agent of necessity 客观需要时的代理人
principal 委托方
agent 代理人
agents or agency 代理方或代理公司
express agency 明示代理
implied agency 默认代
篇3:关于代理的英语词汇和句子
关于代理的英语词汇和句子
In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent.
考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。
I'm entitled to being appointed as your agent.
我有权被指定为你方代理。
We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.
我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。
We've decided1 to entrust2 you with the sole agency for cars.
我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。
Thank you for your proposal of acting3 as our agent.
谢谢你方作为我们代理的建议。
If we come to terms, we'll appoint you as our agent.
如果达成协议,我们将指定你为我方的代理。
We wish to handle as an agent the goods you are exporting.
我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。
We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.
我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。
We're in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.
我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。
Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.
你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。
We'll leave aside the problem of agency until next week.
我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。
We're not prepared to take the agency into consideration for the time being.
目前我们还不准备考虑代理问题。
We won't consider agency in your market at present.
我们目前不考虑在你地市场的代理问题。
We have to decline your proposal of acting as our sole agency.
我们不得不谢绝你们作为我方独家代理的建议。
篇4:礼仪英语词汇句子
1.久仰! I've heard so much about you.
2.好久不见了! Long time no see.
3.辛苦了!You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
4.尊敬的朋友们!Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
5.阁下(多用于称呼大使)Your Excellency
6.我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
7.对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
8.在北京过得怎么样?How are you making out in Beijing?
9.我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
10.欢迎美商来北京投资。 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
11.欢迎多提宝贵意见。 Your valuable advice is most welcome.
12.不虚此行!It's a rewarding trip!
13.您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。 As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
14.请代我问候王先生。 Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
15.感谢光临!Thank you so much for coming.
16.欢迎再来!Hope you'll come again.
17.欢迎以后多来北京!Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
18.请留步,不用送了!I will see myself out, please.
19.多保重!Take care!
20.祝您一路平安!Have a nice trip!
21.愿为您效劳!At your service!
22.为…举行宴会/宴请 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
23.欢迎宴会 Welcome dinner
24.便宴 Informal dinner
25.午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)Luncheon
26.便餐 Light meal
27.工作午餐 Working luncheon
28.自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon
29.答谢宴会 Return dinner
30.告别宴会 Farewell dinner
31.庆功宴 Glee feast
32.招待会 Reception
33.鸡尾酒会 Cocktail party
34.茶话会 Tea party
35.包餐/点餐 Table d'hote/a la carte
36.上菜 Serve a courst
37.您的位置在这里。 Here is your seat.
38.请入席!Please have a seat.
39.欢聚一堂 Enjoy this happy get-together
40.请随便!Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
41.请各位随意用餐。 Help yourself please.
42.您喝点什么?What would you like to drink?
43.最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
44.请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
45.敬您一杯!Here's to you!
46.祝你健康!To your health!
47.我要为此干杯!I'll drink to that!
48.随量!Whatever you like!
49.我失陪一会儿! Excuse me for a minute.
50.菜不好,请多多包涵!Hope you enjoy yourself.
51.女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
52.招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.
53.全体起立,奏国歌!All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
54.出席今天招待会的贵宾有…The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
55.现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon …
56.开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
57.隆重庆祝 Grand celebration
58.庆祝成立…一周年 Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
59.热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …
60.值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
61.祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
62.衷心祝贺您当选…Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
63.举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
64.赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
65.举行谈判 Enter into negotiation
66.交涉 Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
67.事物性会谈 Talks at working level
68.对口会谈 Counterpart talks
69.议程项目 Items on the agenda
文档为doc格式