以下是小编收集整理的奥运志愿者英语培训教程-谈论人民,本文共9篇,希望对大家有所帮助。

篇1:奥运志愿者英语培训教程-谈论人民
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-谈论人民
第一课:关于其它国家的人民/about the People in Other Country
【C=Chinese, W=Westerner】
1. C: Do most people in your country value their family or career more?
你们国家大多数的人是以家庭为重还是以事业为重?
W1: Personally, I value my career more. But I think most people give family and career equal value.
就我个人来说,我更重视事业。但是我觉得大部分人都是事业与家庭并重。
W2: It's hard to say. Everyone is different.
很难说。每个人都不一样。
2.C: What do the people my age love to do the most in your country?
你们国家像我这样年纪的'人最喜欢做什么?
W1: They love to have fun. They love to have parties and spend time with their friends.
他们爱玩,喜欢各种聚会,跟朋友们在一起。
W2: They are crazy about sports. They love to practice them and they love to watch them.
他们热爱体育运动,喜欢观看也喜欢参与其中。
3.C:How are the people in your country different from the people in China?
你们国家的人和中国人有什么不同?
W:The people here care about their families more than people in my country do.
中国人比我们国家的人更顾家。
4. C: What's the population of your city?
你所在城市的人口是多少?
W1: I really don't know.
我真的不知道。
W2:About four million. It seems small compared to Beijing.
大约有四百万吧。跟北京的人口比起来恐怕要少。
篇2:奥运志愿者英语培训教程-谈论工作
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-谈论工作
第四课:谈论工作 Talking about Work
01. A: What do you do for a living?
你是干哪一行的?
B: I'm a teacher.
我是一名老师。
02. A: Do you enjoy your work?
你喜欢你的`工作吗?
B: Yes, it's interesting and challenging. I meet a lot of different people.
是的,很有趣,也很有挑战性。我经常跟不同的人打交道。
篇3:奥运志愿者英语培训教程-谈论食物
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-谈论食物
第八课:谈论食物/Talking about Food
01. A: I'd like to invite you to dinner.
我想邀您一起共进晚餐。
B: Thank you, I'd love to come.
谢谢,我很乐意。
02. A: Do you like Chinese food?
你喜欢中国菜吗?
B: Sure, I'm crazy about it!
当然,我非常喜欢!
03. A: Would you mind if I order?
我来点菜你介意吗?
B: No, go ahead. I trust you!
不介意,点吧。我相信你!
04. A: What would you like to drink?
你想喝点什么?
B: Tea is fine.
喝茶好了。
05. A: What would you like to eat? Have you tried any special foods in Beijing?
想吃点什么?你尝过北京的.特色小吃吗?
B: No, I haven't. What do you suggest?
没有。你有什么可以推荐的?
06. A: What's Beijing famous for?
北京什么最有名?
B: Beijing is known for its Roast Duck!
数北京烤鸭最出名。
07. A: Do you like it?
你爱吃吗?
B: Yes! It tastes great!
爱吃!味道好极了!
08. A: I hope you like the food.
希望你喜欢这些食物。
B: It is delicious!
非常好吃!
09. A: Please try this.
请尝尝这道菜。
B: Thank you. Just a little, please.
谢谢,一点儿就行。
10. A: Help yourself.
别客气。
B: OK, thanks.
好的,谢谢。
11. A: Let's have a toast to our guests. Cheers!
来!为我们的贵客干杯!
B: Cheers!
干!
篇4:奥运志愿者英语培训教程-谈论语言
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-谈论语言
第五课:谈论语言/Talking about Language
01. A: I wish I could speak English better.
我希望我的英语能说得更好。
B: I think you speak very well.
我觉得你说得很好。
02. A: I'm working on my English.
我正在努力学英语。
B: Good for you!
这很好!
03. A: Please excuse my English.
请原谅,我英语说得不好。
B: Don't worry about it.
别担心。
04. A: I'm sorry. Could you speak slowly?
对不起,你能说慢点儿吗?
B: Sure, no problem.
当然了,没问题。
05. A: Do you speak any Chinese?
你说中文吗?
B: Sorry, just a little.
抱歉,只能说一点。
06. A: English is so important in China now.
今天英语在中国十分重要。
B: I think so too.
我也这样认为。
07. A: Practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧。
B: You're exactly right.
你说得对极了。
篇5:奥运志愿者英语培训教程-谈论自己
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-谈论自己
第三课:介绍/谈论自己 Introductions/Talking about Yourself
01. A: Hello! What's your name?
你好!你叫什么名字?
B: My name is Stone Lee.
我叫李斯通。
02. A: Here is my business card.
这是我的.名片
B: Thank you. Here is mine.
谢谢,这是我的。
03. A: What should I call you?
怎么称呼你?
B: Please just call me Stone.
叫我斯通好了。
04. A: I'd like you to meet my colleague.
我想让你认识一下我的同事。
B: I'd love to.
我很乐意。
05. A: Here's a picture of my family.
这是一张我们家的全家福。
B: They are lovely!
他们真可爱!
06. A: I work in the travel and tourism business.
我从事旅游业。
B: How interesting!
真有趣!
07. A: I was born and raised in Beijing.
我生在北京,长在北京。
B: Really?
真的吗?
08. A: This is my hometown.
这是我的故乡。
B: Oh, it's beautiful!
啊,真美!
09. A: I have been living in Beijing for 20 years.
我已经在北京生活了二十年了。
B: You're really lucky!
你真幸运!
篇6:奥运志愿者英语培训教程-08奥运
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-08奥运
第四课 关于奥运会 About the Olympics
【C=Chinese, W=Westerner】
1. C: What do you think about Beijing hosting the Olympic Games?
你对北京主办奥运会持什么观点?
W: I think it's a great chance for the world to know more about China.
我觉得这是一个让世界更加了解中国的大好机会。
2. C: Do you think the Olympics will be successful in Beijing?
你认为北京奥运会会成功吗?
W: I'm sure the games will be a great success.
我坚信这次盛会将会非常圆满。
3. C: What do people in your country think about the Olympic Games being held in China?
你们国家的'人怎么看待在中国举办奥运会?
W: They think it was a good decision by the International Olympic Committee. They are very curious about China.
他们认为这是国际奥委会的英明决定。他们对中国感到很好奇。
4. C: What do you think Beijing needs to do to prepare for the Olympics?
你认为北京应为奥运会准备些什么?
W: I think the people of Beijing must study English well. I also think Beijing needs to continue improving the environment as well.
我认为北京人必须学好英语,北京的环境也需要进一步改善。
5. C: What do you think of the slogan “New Beijing,Great Olympics”?
你觉得“新北京,新奥运”这个口号怎么样?
W: I think that Beijing really is a new city. It combines modern technology with ancient history. It's a world-class city for sure.
在我看来北京的确是一个崭新的城市。她将现代科技与历史文明完美结合。她绝对是一个世界级的都市。
篇7:奥运志愿者英语培训教程-赞美
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-赞美
第九课:赞美/Compliments
01. A: You look great!
你看上去棒极了!
B: Thank you. I'm flattered.
谢谢你,过奖了。
02. A: What a beautiful place!
这地方真美!
B: It sure is.
确实如此。
03. A: Your Chinese is really surprising.
你的中文令人惊讶。
B: Really? Do you think so?
真的吗?你真的这样认为吗?
04. A: You have a good sense of humor.
你真幽默。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
05. A: You're doing a good job.
干得好。
B: Thanks! I'm trying my best.
谢谢!我会尽力的`。
06. A:You use chopsticks so well.Where did
you learn?
你用筷子用得真好,在哪儿学的?
B: My wife is Chinese.
我妻子是中国人。
篇8:奥运志愿者英语培训教程-祝贺
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-祝贺
第十四课:祝贺 Congratulations
1. A: We signed the contract. 我们已经签了合同。
B: Congratulations! 祝贺你们!
2. A: We got the job done! 我们已经完成任务了!
B: Let's celebrate! 让我们庆祝一下!
篇9:奥运志愿者英语培训教程-看病
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-看病
第十七课:看病 Seeing a Doctor
01. What's bothering you?
你有什么不舒服的.?
02. What's the trouble?
有什么不舒服的?
03. What hurts you?
你有什么不舒服的?
04. How long have you been feeling like this?
你有这种感觉多久了?
05. About a week now.
到现在大约一星期了。
06. When did the pain start?
什么时候开始疼的?
07. I don't feel like eating anything.
我什么都不想吃。
08. I feel like I'm burning up.
我感觉很烫很热。
09. I have a headache.
我头疼。
10. I seem to have pain all over.
我感觉全身都疼。
11. My whole body feels weak.
我全身都觉得很虚弱。
12. You'll be all right soon.
你不久就会康复的。
13. It's nothing serious.
不严重。
14. There's nothing to be alarmed about.
没必要惊慌。
15. Don't over do things.
不要过度疲劳。
16. Go home and rest for at least three or four days.
回家休息至少三四天。
文档为doc格式