下面是小编帮大家整理的办公室谈论上司英语话题,本文共10篇,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。

篇1:办公室谈论上司英语话题
Amazing ability to analyze information 令人惊异的分析资料的能力
How would you describe your relationship with our boss?
你和你老板的关系怎么样?
We have a fairly good working relationship, but there was also a rough spot.
我们有非常好的工作关系,但是也有很不快的一点。
What do you think his strengths are?
你觉得他的强项是什么?
Well, he has an amazing ability to analyze information and he is very good at making the right decision in tough situations.
额,他分析资料的能力很令人惊异,而且他很擅长在艰难的情况下做出正确的决定。
That’s a matter of opinion 这只是个人意见
I heard that your previous manager was very capable, he is a good manger.
我听说你之前的经理很有能力,他是一位好经理。
That’s a matter of opinion.
这只是个人意见。
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
I worked with him for two years. That was the worst time in my career.
我和他一起工作了两年。那是我职业生涯中最糟糕的时间。
篇2:办公室谈论工作英语话题
My job 我的工作
What is the most enjoyable part about your job?
你工作中最有趣的是什么?
I think meeting people. There are people from all over the country, all over the world, all walks of life which is the most interesting part of my job.
我想是遇到不同的人。遇见来自全国,全世界,各行各业的人是我工作中最有趣的事。
What do you find annoying?
你觉得讨厌的事是什么?
Well, I work very long hours, ten hours a day is quite normal. And if something important comes up, I’m often in the office until 8 or 9 in the evening.
额,我工作很长时间,一天工作10个钟头是很正常的事。如果有重要的事,我晚上经常要在办公室待到八九点。
Busy day 忙碌的一天
You look really wiped out?
你看起来真的是筋疲力尽了。
I had meetings back to back all morning. And phone rang off the hook from the minute I walked into the office.
整个早上我有背靠背的会议。从我走进办公室那一刻开始电话就响个不停。
Not a good day. I hate to tell you that Mr. Thomas wants to see the profit’s statement for new project tomorrow morning.
糟糕的一天。我很遗憾地告诉你,托马斯先生明天早上要看那个新项目的利润表。
I can’t believe it. I guess I’ll be here until 10 again tonight.
我简直不敢相信。我猜我今晚又要在这里待到10点钟。
篇3:办公室谈论辞职话题英语对话
办公室谈论的话题可不都是轻松愉快的,不少人会与关系亲近的同事说起辞职的想法,来看看下面这段辞职的英语对话吧。
A:Dave, there's something I want to talk to you about.
戴夫,我要跟你谈一件事。
B:Zina, why are you whispering?
吉娜,你干嘛那么小声?
A:I've been talking to WebTracker. I'm thinking of jumping ship.
我一直跟网路搜寻家有联络。我在考虑跳槽。
B:What? Are you serious? You'd defect to our archrival!?
什么?你是认真的吗?你要向敌人投诚!?
A:Keep your voice down. We'll talk more later. Right now I need to see Vince.
小声点。我们晚点再详谈。我现在得要去找文斯。
B:We definitely have to talk, Zina. And watch your back. Elvin is still mad about his nose.
我们一定得聊聊,吉娜。多留点神。艾文还在气他鼻子的那档事。
A:OK, but don't tell anyone what I said.
好,不过别把我说的话告诉别人。
篇4:办公室英语谈论工作表达
1. my work is very interesting, but stressful too。
我的工作很有趣,但是也很有压力。
2. i am just stuck in a rut, doing the same things every day. i wish i could do something different。
我的工作一成不变,每天都做同样的事,我希望能做点不同的事情。
3. i would like to get a job within couching distance。
我想找个离家很近的工作。
4. i am swamped with work。
我的工作很忙。
5. i often work late into night. every morning i need to be coffeed up before starting my work。
我经常工作到深夜,每天早上都得喝杯咖啡提提神才能开始一天的工作。
6. i wish there could be a course on surviving the office jungle。
我真希望有个课程教我们如何在办公室中生存。
7. i hate my dead-end, crappy job。
我恨死了这个没有任何前途、烦人的工作。
8. i consider my work here as stepping stone for a promising future in this industry。
我把这份工作看作是在业内大展宏图的踏脚石。
9. we're often pulling some long hours, but without extra pay。
我们常常加班,可是没有加班工资。
10. he landed a good job immediately after his graduation。
他一毕业就找到了一份不错的工作。
篇5:办公室谈论同事英语对话
Bootlicker 拍马屁
I am really tired of Terry.
我真的觉得Terry很令人厌烦。
Oh, but I suppose he has lots of talents.
噢,但是我觉得他多才多艺。
He is a bootlicker. I suppose that is because he is quick on the uptake.
他是一个马屁精。我想是因为他的理解能力很强。
Talk big 吹牛
Fixing computer isn’t my cup of tea. You can leave this job to Jason.
修电脑不是我喜欢的事。你可以叫Jason来修。
Yeah, he has a good commend of computer skills. But….
是的,他有很好的电脑技术。但是…
But what?
但是什么?
But he is always talking big.
但是他老是吹牛。
篇6:办公室面试谈论社会福利英语对话
Talk about social benefits 谈论社会福利
Could I ask some questions regarding to the social benefits?
我可以问一些关于社会福利的问题吗?
Go ahead, please.
请说。
How long is my paid vacation every year?
每年的带薪假期是多久?
You’ll have 10 days paid vacation every year.
每年你有10天的带薪假期。
What about the insurance and housing policies?
那保险和住房政策呢?
We will provide you wit life insurance, health insurance, accident insurance, housing benefits, heating allowance and transportation allowance.
我们会给你提供人寿保险,医疗保险,意外保险,住房福利,暖气津贴和交通补贴。
How often is the bonus?
多长时间发一次红利?
You’ll be paid a bonus at the end of every year.
你每年年终的时候都能获得红利?
Do I have training opportunities?
我有培训的机会吗?
We provide our employees with training opportunities at home and abroad.
我们为员工提供国内外的培训机会。
Well, I don’t have any other questions so far. I would like to think a couple of days before I give you my final answer.
好的,目前为止我没有什么其它的问题。在我给你们最后答复之前,我想考虑几天。
Sure. I will ask Lucy to call you in two days.
当然。这两天我会叫Lucy打电话给你。
Ok, thank you for your time and patience.
好的,谢谢你花费的时间和耐心。
You’re welcome.
不客气。
知识点讲解:
1.A:Could I ask some questions regarding to the social benefits?
我能一些关于福利方面的问题吗?
regarding to:关于,至于
如:A lot of problems regarding to financial aspect need to be settled.
还有很多关于财政方面的问题有待解决。
2.We will provide you wit life insurance, health insurance, accident insurance, housing benefits, heating allowance and transportation allowance.
我们会帮你解决人身保险,医疗保险,意外保险,住房补贴,高温费和交通补助等。
insurance n. 保险,保险费,安全措施
如:I am an insurance broker.
我是一名保险经纪人。
The accident prompted her to renew her insurance.
这一事故促使她为投保续期。
allowance n. 津贴,零用钱,允许,限额,折扣,允差,考虑
如:It's time you jacked up my allowance.
您该给我增加点儿零用钱了。
Her father cut off (ie stopped paying) her allowance.
她父亲不再给她零用钱了。
篇7:如何正确谈论办公室政治
工作中遇到不顺心,由损坏自己的问题的时候,应该直面的去面对,但不是火拼,而是有理有据的诉说,争取自己的合法利益。
如果你是情绪不稳的“小炸弹”
你平时很乖,可一旦遇到不开心的事,会立刻启动防卫模式,亲爱的,把办公室搞得炸弹乱飞、硝烟四起,可不妙。一旦没控制好情绪,你会马上失去最佳“控位”。不但,你和你说的话信用度会降低,之后还极可能引发一连串的糟糕反应。
讲话时多用“我”字
“我相信”或者“我希望”,比你说“你从来都如此”,或者“你为什么不做这、不做那”更有说服力!指责别人,对方一秒钟就会退到“防守位”,进而开始攻击你。
坚持你现在的问题
“炸弹型”的人很容易把争端拖进无休止的论战中,你甚至还会把陈年旧事重新摊上桌面。这么做一点也不明智,一方面让你失去支持,被误认为无理取闹,另一方面,还会让你无法聚焦这次的目标和方向。
放慢回应节奏
爆发半小时后,就悔得肠子青?现在开始,你的理性战胜了感性!说话要适时停顿、学会倾听,别人停止讲话后,试着重复他刚才说过的重点,对他说“请给我几分钟想想”,也是好主意,可以帮你控制情绪,为理性思考赢得宝贵时间。
如果你是最爱假装的“小鸵鸟”
虽然你有一双善于奔跑的大长腿,但遇见问题第一反应却是把头扎进沙子里,假装问题不存在?亲爱的,一味回避,不但于事无补,还会销蚀自尊。心理学家说,离开自我封闭,选择直面,会带给你许多积极的心理暗示,比如,“我的渴望和需求是正当的,我有理由改变现状。”
从生活小事开始练习
逼着自己从心理“舒适圈”的临界点开始练习。比如,在餐厅用餐,退回做得最失败的那道菜,或者对不礼貌的推销员直接说“不”。循序渐进,你会发现自己变得勇敢了。
“直面”对手=“撕”?
错!语言和行为是相互的,他损你一寸,如果你不及时指出他不合理的地方,只会让他在错路上越走越远。这么想,你会发现,原来你合理的争取,无形中也帮助他调整了自己的行为方向。
准备好开场白
直面无关乎输赢,重要的是,说出自己真实的感受。对“鸵鸟型”的人来说,开口很难,但这个“心关”必须突破!把你想说的话提前整理好,条理清晰、多摆事实,话不用多,三四句就够。准备充分,再上场。
3招,办公室政治不再怕!
1 用想法和创意,建立你的影响力。
2 不能打败他们,那就加入他们。 向反对你的人推销你的想法,肯定不会一帆风顺。然而,不要因此就在批评声中退却,也不要和异议者争执,试着把反对的意见纳入自己的想法里。
3 建立好私交。化解危机,必须从交朋友做起,如果和你共事的人与你私交很好,那你的工作无疑会顺畅许多。
篇8:办公室礼仪英语:如何做一个好上司
办公室礼仪英语:如何做一个好上司
Part of the daily routine of most executives is to spend a period of time with his or her assistant, going over projects, dictating letters, discussing appointments to be made etc. It is easy to forget the niceties of human relations that make these meetings more pleasant when they occur daily, but shouting, “Jane! Come in here!” or running through the litany of things to do without a smile is inexcusable.大多数业务经理大部分日常业务都花在与他或她的助理研究项目,口述信函,商讨会谈时间等事务上,
办公室礼仪英语:如何做一个好上司
。每天进行这样的会晤很容易忽略了相互间的和睦气氛。 直呼“Jane,你过来!”或面无表情地吩咐工作是无法让人接受的。At a meeting of project managers, saying “Susan, the Kraus project needs some attention…do you think you could fit it into your schedule within the next two days? shows acknowledgment that Susan has a schedule and again makes a request out of your order.
当开项目经理会时,您说:”Susan, 克劳斯的计划需要予以注意,您能否两天内将它列入你的计划中?“这样一方面表示了解Susan有了一个计划,同时在提出要求时,避免了命令的口吻,
By making these requests ” you“ rather than ”I“ statements or questions, you are implying that Jane or Susan have a participatory place in the process. If you said, ” I want you to come in here…“ ” I want you to work on the Kraus project.“ The tone of your request would be very different.
提出这类请求时,使用”您“,而不用”我“的.方式陈述或提问可暗示Jane或Susan参与了本项目。如果只说”我想让您过来一下……“”我想让您准备克劳斯的计划。“ 您的要求听起来就显得极为地不同
篇9:办公室礼仪英语:怎样做一个好上司
办公室礼仪英语:怎样做一个好上司
Part of the daily routine of most executives is to spend a period of time with his or her assistant, going over projects, dictating letters, discussing appointments to be made etc. It is easy to forget the niceties of human relations that make these meetings more pleasant when they occur daily, but shouting, “Jane! Come in here!” or running through the litany of things to do without a smile is inexcusable.
大多数业务经理大部分日常业务都花在与他或她的助理研究项目,口述信函,商讨会谈时间等事务上。每天进行这样的.会晤很容易忽略了相互间的和睦气氛。 直呼“Jane,你过来!”或面无表情地吩咐工作是无法让人接受的。
At a meeting of project managers, saying “Susan, the Kraus project needs some attention...do you think you could fit it into your schedule within the next two days? shows acknowledgment that Susan has a schedule and again makes a request out of your order.
当开项目经理会时,您说:“Susan, 克劳斯的计划需要予以注意,您能否两天内将它列入你的计划中?”这样一方面表示了解Susan有了一个计划,同时在提出要求时,避免了命令的口吻。
By making these requests ” you“ rather than ”I“ statements or questions, you are implying that Jane or Susan have a participatory place in the process. If you said, ” I want you to come in here...“ ” I want you to work on the Kraus project." The tone of your request would be very different.
提出这类请求时,使用“您”,而不用“我”的方式陈述或提问可暗示Jane或Susan参与了本项目。如果只说“我想让您过来一下……”“我想让您准备克劳斯的计划。” 您的要求听起来就显得极为地不同!
篇10:办公室请假英语话题
Mother’s wedding 母亲的婚礼
I would like to ask for one day off next week. 我想下周请一天的假。
Do you think the manager will agree? 你认为经理会同意吗?
I know it is the busy time for our company, but I do have some important things to handle.
我知道现在是我们公司最忙的时候,但是我有一些重要的事要做。
Well, it is hard to say. At least you need to come up with a good reason.
额,很难开口。至少你要想出一个好理由。
Actually, it is my mother’s wedding. My parents divorced many years ago. Now she is ready to establish a new family. It is a special occasion. I’ve got to be there, right?
实际上,是我母亲的婚礼。我的父母很多年前就离婚了。现在她准备建立一个新的家庭。这是一个特殊的场合。我必须出席的,对吧?
Yes, you should be there. Go find the manager and ask. I think the manager will understand and approve you a day off. Don’t forget to fill in the leave application form. It
will be signed by the manager for approval.
是的,你应该出席。去找经理跟他说。我想经理会明白并同意你放假一天的。记得填请假申请表。申请表要经理签名同意。
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你。
Headache is killing me 头痛正在折磨我。
Can I ask for leave this afternoon?
今天下午我可以请假吗?
What is the problem?
怎么啦?
I had a headache this morning. I didn’t pay attention to it. I thought probably it is because I didn’t sleep well. But now it is getting worse and worse. I feel quite dizzy now and my eyes are somehow very light-sensitive. Maybe it is the migrated.
今天早上我头痛。我没有去注意。我想可能是因为我没有睡好。但是现在原来越严重。现在我觉得非常晕,我的眼睛不知怎么的非常感光。可能是迁移。
It is ok. You look really pale and red eyes. I suggest you go home immediately and have a good rest.
好的。你的脸上看起来真的很苍白,眼睛红红的。我建议你马上回家好好休息。
Thank you very much. I am sure good rest will do indeed. I don’t have this too often.
非常感谢你。我相信好好休息真的会有帮助的。我不常这样。
A note from the doctor 医生证明
Listen, you can not afford another day off. You’ve called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
听着,你不能再请一天假了。最近三周你已经请了5次病假了。
I know, but I am really sick.
我知道,但是我真的是生病了。
Well. I want a note from the doctor this one and to be honest, if it continues, we may not be able to have you here.
额,这次我要医生的证明,坦白说,如果继续这样,我们可能不会让你留在这里。
I understand, sir. I’ll bring a doctor’s note in tomorrow. I am sorry, Mr. Thomas
先生,我明白了。明天我会把医生证明带过来。托马斯先生,对不起。
文档为doc格式