下面是小编为大家推荐的使某人想起某物的英文短语,本文共4篇,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。

篇1:使某人想起某物的英文短语
Can you remind me to buy a bottle of wine?
你能提醒我买一瓶葡萄酒吗?
You remind me of your father when you say that.
你说这样的`话,使我想起了你的父亲。
Not that you remind me of it.
倒不是要你提醒我。
Did this remind you of something?
这让你想起什么了吗?
In case I forget, please remind me about it.
万一我忘了,就请提醒我一下。
篇2:某人随身携带某物的英文短语
You can't take your money with you when you go.
你不可能把钱带进棺材。
Take two tablets with water before meals.
每次两片,饭前用水冲服。
It would be safer to take more money with you in case of emergency.
多带点钱保险些,以防急用。
I forgot to take my bag with me when I got off the bus.
我下公共汽车时忘了拿包。
There's no need to take that tone with me ─ it's not my fault we're late.
不必那样跟我拿腔拿调的。我们来晚了,可不是我的错。
篇3:某人随身携带某物的英文是什么
Sister Morrison might take issue with me on that matter
莫里森修女在那件事上或许会和我持不同意见。
I will not take issue with the fact that we have a recession.
我不否认经济衰退的事实。
She made a habit of coming in to take tea with Nanny Crabtree
她养成了进来和克拉布特里奶奶一起喝茶的`习惯。
Despite my friendship with Frank, I tried not to take sides with him in his argument with his brother.
尽管我和佛兰克好,却尽量在他们兄弟的争吵中不偏护他。
You can't take it with a grain of salt.
你办此事不能打折扣。
篇4:把某物展示给某人的英文短语
词汇解析:
show
演示
n. 展览会;炫耀;演出;外观;景象;事业
v. 出示;陈列;显示;演出;说明
adj. 用于展览的`;戏剧演出的
短语:
show oneself 露面
on show 展览着,在公开展出
show up 露面;露出;揭露
文档为doc格式