下面给大家分享商务英语会话:发货期,本文共6篇,欢迎阅读!

篇1:商务英语会话:发货期
Sure.What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
行,你打算是哪一种发货期?
Well,you've seen the order quantities.What do you think you could manage?
你已看到了定货量,你认为你能应付什么情况?
Well,on the AX000 components,we could certainly...
至于AX000零部件,我们当然…
No,I didn't mean on the individual orders.What about the whole consignment on a monthly basis?
不,我不指个别定单。一个月的批量定单如何?
On,I see.I hadn't realized we'd be talking about that.I'd have to get back to Geoff to confirmed times on that.
我明白了,我刚才没意识到所谈的,我得回到吉奥夫确认其时间。
Surely you could give me some idea?
你的主意是……?
Well,I reckon...we could manage 15 days from confirmed order.But,as I say,I'd have to get back to you to confirm that.
那,我想…我们从定单确认后十五天内能行,不过我得回去确认一下。
That's at your quoted prices?
是以你们报的价?
Um...well,actually we quoted for those batch by batch.We hadn't realized you'd be thinking of ordering the whole lot.
我们是一批批报价,没意识到你们是批量的。
I see.So I suppose we'd be looking at reduction for bulk orders?
我明白,我们的批量订购有折扣吗?
Look,I'm sorry.To be perfectly frank,you've caught me on the hop here.Would you mind waiting while I speak to Geoff on the phone?
对不起,老实说,你可难为我了,你能等我给公司去个电话吗?
No,of course not...
当然没有。
Did you get through OK?
你通了吗?
Yes,I did I aplolgize for keeping you waiting.Anyway,we can now talk more concretely about delivery terms.
是的,很抱歉让你久等了。我们现在可以确定发货条款了。
Good.
好。
We can deliver the whole consignment at 15 days at the prices already quoted.This would mean dispatch from our premises...
我们能按定价15天全批量发货,那意味着按我们的条件发货…
I'm surprised you're not prepared to offer some sort of bulk discount considering the size of the order.
我很奇怪为什么不考虑按定单的大小给予折扣。
Well,I'm sure you understand that meeting this sort of order will mean quite a lot of overtime,it would be very difficult to come down on the price.
我想你一定知道这种方式费时,我们很难在降价了。
But we are offering you a large amount of regular business...
但我们提供了大批量业务啊!
That's true.Would you be willing to sign on annual contract on the basis we discussed?
对,你愿意在我们讨论的基础上签年度合同吗?
Um,possibly,subject to quality and delivery guarantees.
可以,只要质量和发货能保证。
Of course.Well,in that case we could offer a 5% discount for a confirmed monthly order for the next 12 months.
绝对保证,这样的话,如果你们在接下来的12个月里保证有月定单,我们可以给予5%的折扣。
I was hoping for something a bit more substantial.
我希望折扣更高点。
I'm afraid that's as far as we could go.We'd already be stretching ourselves to the limit.
恐怕已到我们的极限了。我们已经让到最大限度了。
篇2:商务英语会话:工作机会
I have to say that that has nothing to do with the treatment of this company.I've been satisfied with my salary here,and treasure the opportunity.
我要说这同公司待遇无关。我很满意我的薪水,我非常珍视公司给我的机会。
Have I done wrong to you?You've really surprised me.
那是我做了什么错事?你真让我震惊!
Bob,you've really been nice to me,and I thank you for the face that you've taken care of me and taught me so much.
鲍勃,你真的待我很好,我很感谢你一直照顾我,多方教导我。
I must admit that I'm still mixed up.There must be something wrong,why are you leaving?
我糊涂了,一定有对不住你的地方,不然你又为什么要辞职?
Well,I like new experiences,and need some new challenges.
唔,我喜欢新的经历,我需要新的挑战。
I see.Just these reasons?
我懂了。还有其它的原因吗?
To be honest,the chances for promotion are good in the new company,and the salary was just too attractive to turn down.
老实说,新公司晋升的机会很好,而且薪水好得简直令人无法拒绝。
Lily,you know how highly I think of your work,you should have come to me earlier,so we could talk about it.We might have had a chance to better the situation.
莉莉,你知道我非常看重你的工作,你该早点和我谈谈这件事。我们原本有机会改善情况的。
I'm sorry,Bob.
很抱歉,鲍勃。
I suppose it's too late to say that!
我想,现在太晚了。
I'm afraid so.The offer arrived beyond expectation,and I had to decide as soon as possible.It was the chance of a lifetime I can not miss,and I really can not hesitate.
恐怕是如此。这工作机会来得突然,我必须马上做出决定。我不能错过关系一生的机会,我觉得我不能犹豫了。
Well,I'm sad to see you off,Lilly.But all the best in your new career.
唔,莉莉,你要走,我真的很难过,但希望新事业顺利。
Thanks,Bob.Your generosity helps a lot.
谢谢你,鲍勃。谢谢你的帮忙。
篇3:商务英语会话:建立贸易关系
商务英语会话:建立贸易关系
良好的贸易关系可以使得双方的贸易进行得通畅顺利,从而形成双赢的局面,那么,如何“开口”建立贸易关系呢?下面这两则对话可以给你一些启示。
Dialogue 1
Tom: I have a feeling that there are bright prospects for us to cooperate with in this field. I wish to do business with you.
Tom: 我认为你我双方在这方面合作会有良好前景,希望能和你们建立贸易关系。
Lin: It appears we want the same things.
林: 您的愿望和我们完全一致。
Tom: Regarding our financial position, credit standing and trade reputations, please refer to our bank or to our local chamber of commerce.
Tom: 关于我们的财政状况、信用地位和贸易信誉,请向我们的开户银行或我地商会了解。
Lin: Thank you for the information.
林: 谢谢您提供的'信息。
Dialogue 2
Liu: I understand this is your first visit to our company.
刘:这好像是您第一次来我们公司访问,
Bob: Yes, and my first visit to your country. I've wanted to visit China for a long time and now I'm lucky to have the chance to do so.
鲍伯:是的,也是第一次来你们国家访问。我一直想亲眼看看中国的成就。我感到收获太大了。
Liu: I'm glad to hear that.
刘:您这么说,我感到很高兴。
Bob: I think you must have some idea of our company. We've been importing arts and crafts for many years. The purpose of my coming here is to do business with you.
鲍伯:我想您对我们公司一定有所了解。我公司经营工艺品已有多年。我这次来是想和你们开展业务往来。
Liu: I can assure you of our best intentions and closest cooperation. We're always willing to develop trade with friends from all over the world.
刘:请相信我们一定会竭尽全力密切合作的。我们一向愿意和世界各国朋友开展贸易往来。
篇4:“下订单”商务英语会话
paul: just fine. i looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and i'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论一下你们计算机扬声器的价格。
leslie: very good. here is our price list.
好的。这是我们的价目表。
paul: let me see…. i see that your listed price for the k-two-one model is ten us dollars. do you offer quantity discounts?
我看看。你们k-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。大量订购的话,有折扣吗?
leslie: we sure do. we give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。
paul: what kind of discount could you give me if i were to place an order for six hundred units?
如果我下六百的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
leslie: on an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
六百的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
paul: what about lead time?
交货时间呢?
leslie: we could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
paul: so, you require payment in advance of shipment?
那么,你们是要提前付款的?
leslie: yes. you could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
paul: i'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
那我想就先下六百的订单。
leslie: great! i'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
好极了! 我马上写订购单并请你签名。
篇5:商务讨论发货英语口语句子
如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。 if you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.
运费由谁来负责呢? whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
谁负担运费呢? who assumes shipment cost?
那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。 that would be the responsibility of the buyer. we are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.
我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。 we would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。 in that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢? when could we typically expect delivery?
惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢? what sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。 i dont know about the rest of you, but i'd like a break.
我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。 lets stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。 well, i think its time we get back to business.
请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。 could all of you take your seats? we need to continue our meeting.
今天就到这儿了。 thats all for today.
让我们今天就到此为止吧。 lets call it a day.
下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧? how about on tuesday afternoon of next week? is that okay with everyone?
对不起,星期二我无法参加。 i'm sorry. i cant make it on tuesday.
所以,我要进行下一阶段了。 and so, i'd like to proceed to the next stage.
对不起,我可以问个问题吗? excuse me, i'd like to ask you a question.
请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。 please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。 well have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.
我们现在开始开会好吗? shall we start the meeting now?
谢谢你出席今天的会议。 thank you for attending todays meeting.
在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。 the first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。 the purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。 lets look at the agenda and talk the first item.
史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗? mr. smith, would you like to start things off?
我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗? weve gone over quite a lot. shall we take a break?
篇6:商务英语会话:项目的优势和劣势
商务英语会话:项目的优势和劣势
一个大公司的主管人员正在参加一个商业研讨会,在会间休息时,他们一起讨论在不同地区实施项目的优势和劣势。
Dale: I really envy your milestones over the last few years, Don. In your presentation, I noticed the great results you've obtained in region D. We've had some trouble there.
我真的很羡慕你在过去几年中所建立的丰功伟绩。在你的发言中,我注意到你在D区取得了巨大的成绩。我们在那里遇到了一些麻烦。
Don: How so?
怎么会这样?
Dale: We've had problems on delivery dates for materials. Often, they're not on time. Looks like we'll have to change suppliers.
我们在原材料的交货时间上有一些麻烦。他们经常不准时交货。看来我们得换个供应商了。
Marshall: In my region, delivery is not a problem, but we're often behind schedule. If we hadn't extended the drop-dead date on a couple of projects, the situation would be even worse.
在我管辖的区域,交货不是问题,但是我们常常延期工期,
如果我们不是延长了一些项目的交付期限,情况会更糟。
Don: What's going wrong?
那是什么出了问题?
Marshall: We think it's an employee problem. We can't seem to get a good completion status from them, so that makes it difficult to track a project. We're going to start some job training in this area soon, so that should improve matters.
我想是员工的问题。无法从他们那里得到项目完工情况,因此想要监控整个工程很难。我们将在那个区域开展一些培训工作,这样会使情况有所改善。
Don: I hope you're right. Looks like the seminar's set to continue, and I'm presenting soon, so I'll catch you gentlemen later.
希望如此。好像研讨会要开始了,我马上要发言了,一会再和你们聊。
文档为doc格式