欢迎来到千学网!
您现在的位置:首页 > 实用文 > 其他范文

商务外出常用口语句式

时间:2025-09-19 08:24:47 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

下面小编为大家带来商务外出常用口语句式,本文共5篇,希望大家喜欢!

篇1:商务外出常用口语句式

这个在免税限额内吗? is this within the tax-free limit?

免税店在哪儿? wheres a tax-free shop?

我在什么时间到登机门? what time should i be at the departure gate?

请你帮我找我的行李好吗? could you help me find my baggage?

这班机会被取消吗? will the flight be canceled?

请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗? would you please make my reservation to chicago for tomorrow?

你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗? do you have a flight to new york departing at about 10 a.m. next monday?

去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱? whats the fare to new york, economy class?

我什么地方拿机票? where do i pick up the ticket?

这列火车从哪个站开出呢? from which station does the train leave?

请给我行李标签好吗? may i have baggage tags?

对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢? excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in tokyo?

请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗? could you explain how to fill this out?

请给一份海关申报表好吗? may i have a customs declaration form, please?

请给我一张离机卡好吗? may i have a disembarkation card?

我在中途可以停吗? can i stop over on the way?

请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗? can i have a second-class one way ticket to chicago,please?

给我有折扣吗? are there any discount tickets for me?

车上有预订座位吗? are there reserved seats on the train?

6号登机门在哪儿? where is gate six?

这班飞机的登机门在哪儿? where is the boarding gate for this flight?

这个座位号已开始登机了吗? has this seat number started boarding?

售票处在哪儿? where is the ticket office?

这车票有效期多久? how long is the ticket valid?

飞机何时起飞呢? what time does the plane take off?

单程票还是双程票呢? one way or a round trip ticket?

第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢? what time does the first train to boston leave?

这是直达车吗? is it direct train?

这班车从哪个站台开出呢? what platform does the train leave from?

我该什么时间办理登机手续呢? by what time should i check in?

何时登机呢? what is th boarding time?

超额行李费多少钱? how much is the excess baggage charge?

这班机准时起飞吗? will this flight leave on time?

这件我可以带上飞机吗? can i bring this on the plane?

登机门是几号? what is the gate number?

篇2:商务外出英语口语句式

你想吃什么呢? what would you like to eat?

我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。 can i take you out to dinner? itll be my treat.

如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。 if youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.

你吃过早餐了吗? have you had breakfast yet?

是的,味道很好。 yes. it was delicious.

我们到火车站乘出租车。 well get a taxi from the station.

我们可搭乘机场班车。 theres a shuttle bus we can use.

我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。 ive brought my car, so i can drive you to your hotel.

你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗? you must be hungry. shall we get something to eat?

那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。 that sounds good. lets get something at the hotel restaurant. i feel a little tired.

你想吃饭吗? would you like to have some dinner?

好的,我们去办公室吧。 good. lets go to the office.

你的房间怎样? how is your room?

你昨晚睡得好吗? did you sleep well last night?

为何我们现在不去办公室呢? why dont we go to the office now?

我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。 well start with an orientation video. it runs about 15 minutes.

参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。 the tour will take about an hour and a half. we ought to be back here by 3:00.

我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。 our new product line has been very successful. weve expanded the factory twice this year already.

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗? i'd like to introduce you to our company. is there anything in particular youd like to know?

我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。 we have some reports to show you for background information.

让我直接问经理好了。 let me direct that question to the manager.

那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。 i'm not familiar with that part. let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.

是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。 yes, i'd like to know your daily production.

你想知道什么? is there anything youd like to know?

你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢? is your factory any different from other plastics factories?

是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。 yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.

我要向你说明本工厂的特性。 i'd like to explain what makes this factory special.

这是我们的全自动化工厂。 this is the most fully-automated factory we have.

这是同业中最新型的。 its the most up-to-date in the industry.

通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%. weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.

请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗? could you tell me the cost of production per unit?

恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。 i'm afraid i dont know. let me ask the supervisor in this section.

关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。 i'm not really sure about that. mr. jiang should know the answer to that.

篇3:商务旅行口语句式

你旅行的目的是什么? whats the purpose of your visit?

船什么时间启航? what time does the ship leave?

这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山? when will the ship leave for honolulu?

我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 i want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

我想把这张票换成头等车。 i'd like to change this ticket to the first class.

我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 i'd like to reserve a sleeper to chicago.

这件行李我不托运。 i won't check this baggage

我要坐在飞机前部 i'd like to sit in the front of the plane.

我在行李房托运行李。 i checked my baggage in the baggage section.

他猜想火车会很早到达。 he guessed the train would come in early.

火车站里经常挤满了人。 the stations are always full of people.

祝你旅途愉快。 i hope you have a good trip.

你必须在中央车站换车 you need to transfer at central station.

你要在这里停留多久? how long are you going to stay here?

你有东西要申报关税吗? do you have anything to declare?

我未赶上火车 i missed my train.

我没有要申报的东西。 i haven't nothing to declare.

这些东西都是我私人用的 it's all personal effects.

我会在机场柜台拿机票。 i'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。 i'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to detroit, please.

早上10点半有班机。 there's a ten thirty flight in the morning.

我正在找我的行李。 i'm looking for my baggage.

我想预订。 i'd like to make a reservation

越快越好。 the sooner, the better.

我想变更一下我的预订。 i'd like to change my reservation.

我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.

我要买一张优待票代替。 i'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要退这张票。 i'd like a refund on this ticket.

我要一个靠窗的座位。 i'd like to have a seat by the window.

你必须要在芝加哥站转车。 you have to change at chicago station.

到纽约的一天只有一班。 we have only one a day for new york.

抱歉,全部满了。 sorry, they are already full.

我要预订一个座位去纽约。 i'd like to reserve a seat to new york.

班机号码是9月5日ak708 the flight number is ak708 on september 5th.

篇4:商务英语商谈口语句式

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。 we cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。 actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。 we really need more specific information about your technology.

这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧? our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. surely one month is ample time, isnt it?

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。 i will try, but no promises.

我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗? i could not catch your question. could you repeat it, please?

不客气。 you are welcome.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。 the following answer is subject to official confirmation.

我可以提示一个想法。 let me give you an indication.

请记得这不是最后的回答。 please remember this is not to be taken as final.

让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。 let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。 just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.

没有相关的出版资料。 there is no such published information.

这样的资料为机密资料。 such data is confidential.

我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 i am not sure such data does exist.

你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来? can you tell me what time mr. chen will be back ?

请问你是哪一位? who is this ,please?

请问你是谁? who is calling, please?

请问你姓名? may i have your name?

你要找谁? whom are you calling?

请你把他的名字拼给我好吗? will you please spell his name for me?

请再说一遍。 please say it again.

请你说大声一点好吗? would you speak a little louder?

我想问你一个问题。 i would like to ask you a question.

好,请说。 yes. please do.

你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗? would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。 i do not know whether you care to answer right away.

我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。 i have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗? sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

请你尽量放慢说话速度。 it would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

我会试试看。 i will try.

你能详细说明你们的论据吗? could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。 it will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这要看列表内容。 it would depend on what is on the list.

我们急需这些资料。 we need them urgently.

好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 all right. i will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

我想请刘先生来听电话。 i would like to talk to mr. liu.

我想请约翰先生听电话好吗? may i speak to mr. johnson, please?

我想和你们的老板讲话好吗? may i speak to your boss?

找一位能讲英语的人来。 give me someone who can speak english.

请问有没有会讲英语的? is there anyone who can speak english.

我想请你们负责人讲话。 i would like to talk with someone in charge.

我想请你们主管讲话。 i would like to talk to your chief.

我要请王先生讲话。 let me talk to mr. wang.

我能请李先生讲话吗? can i speak to mr. li?

他什么时候回来? when is he expected to be back?

你知道他什么时候会回来? do you know when he will be back?

篇5:商务英语订单口语句式

1.请报fob价,注明邮寄包裹途经青岛至大连的邮资。 please quote us your price on fob basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to dalian via tianjin.

2.能否告知定货超过400台你方所能给的折扣。 could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets?

3.由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。 since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.

4.我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即便只有2%或3%也行。 we do business on a commission basis. a commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. even 2 or 3 percent would help.

5.得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。 i understand all your prices are on cif basis. wed rather have you quote us fob prices.

6.请告知你方大概要订多少? would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?

7.我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。 we handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.

8.我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。 we were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 august that you were impressed with our selection of toys.

9.我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。 we have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.

10.我们工厂完全可以生产出你方询价单中要求的2000件货品。 our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.

经典口语句式回眸

送别外宾的商务口语会话

文言文句式

商务英语考试中级口语考试常见的3个问答

初中英语作文句式

外出保证书

外出管理制度

外出请假条

外出保证书

外出检讨书

《商务外出常用口语句式(推荐5篇).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

点击下载本文文档