欢迎来到千学网!
您现在的位置:首页 > 实用文 > 其他范文

送别外宾的商务口语会话

时间:2023-02-08 08:36:17 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

今天小编在这给大家整理了送别外宾的商务口语会话,本文共7篇,我们一起来阅读吧!

送别外宾的商务口语会话

篇1:送别外宾的商务口语会话

A: The time has come to say goodbye.

A:我们该说再见了。

B: So soon. It seems as if you just got here.

B:时间过的真快。好像你是刚刚到这儿似的。

A: I feel that way, too. But all good things must come to an end, as they say.

A:我也有同感。不过人们常说,没有不散的宴席。

B: It certainly has been a pleasure seeing you again and renewing old memories.

B:我真的很高兴能和你再次相会,重叙旧情。

A: I've had a delightful time and I really appreciate your spending so much time showing me the sights.

A:我在这儿玩的很愉快,非常感谢你花了那么多时间陪我观光游览。

B: It was fun for me, too. It gave me a chance to get away from my routine and do something a little different.

B:我也觉得很有意思。这让我有机会摆脱一下一成不变的生活,做点别的事情。

A: You'll be out to see me next year, as you promised?

A:你答应明年去我哪儿看看?

B: Oh, yes. I should be there sometime next spring.

B:是呀,我计划明年春天去你那儿。

A: I'll be expecting you then.

A:到时候我就盼着你了。

A: It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.

A:谢谢你们两位把我送到机场。

B: Oh, it's our pleasure. You'll keep in touch with us at the office, won't you?

B:哪儿的话。您仍会通过这儿的办事处继续跟我们保持联络,是吧?

A: Of course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in Beijing.

A:那当然。我在北京期间,如果有任何我能帮得上忙的话,请一定告诉我。

B: It's a deal.

B:一言为定。

A: By the way, if you have time, why don't you come to Bejing while we're there?

A:对了,假如您有时间,趁我们在那儿,何不来北京一趟?

B: Oh, what a great idea! Wouldn't a trip to Beijing be wonderful?

B:对,那真是个好主意!去北京旅行不是很棒吗?

C: Well, the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest, the exchange rate is too high.

C:是啊,好像是很棒,可是说老实话,总觉得外汇率太高了。

A: You have a point there, but please, give it some thought.

A :说的也是。但话说回来,还是请你们再考虑一下。到北京在我们家住的话,我们会更高兴。

C: Well, that's very nice of you.

C:啊!那太好了。

A: We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in Beijing. It sounds like they're boarding now. Have a good trip.

A:好像他们现在开始登机了。祝您旅途愉快。

A: Now, you are to board the plane. We're sorry that we haven't done much to help you when you stayed in China.

A:现在你要登机了。很抱歉,你在中国的时候我们对你的帮助很不够。

B: I appreciate what you have done for me. Everything I have seen here has left a deep impression on me. I really don't know how to express my thanks to you.

B:十分感谢你对我的关照。在中国见到的一切给我留下了深刻的印象。我真不知道怎样感谢你们。

A: We are ready to help you.

A:我们很乐意给你提供帮助。

B: Will you be kind to say “Thank you” to Mr. Zhang and other friends for me?

B:请代我向张先生和其他的朋友们转达我的谢意号码?

A: I'd like to. I'm sure your visit will help to promote the friendship and understanding between both of us. Welcome to China again.

A:我一定转达。我坚信你的来访将促进我们双方的友谊和了解,欢迎你再访中国。

B: Of course, I will. Well, it's time for me to say goodbye. The plane will take off soon. Hope some day you will come to America for a visit.

B:当然,我会的。好吧,是告别的时候了,飞机就要起飞了,希望你将来有机会来美国。

A: Thank you. I will if I have chance. Goodbye and happy landing!

A:谢谢诶。如果有机会,我会去的。再见,一路平安!

B: Goodbye!

B:再见!

篇2:商务口语会话关于外宾接待

A: Excuse me, are you Mrs. Green from England?

请问,您来自英格兰的格林小姐吗?

B: Yes, I am.

是的。

A: I'm pleased to meet you, Mrs. Green. My name is Myra. I work in Beijing Institute of Technology. I came here to meet you.

很高兴见到你,格林小姐,我叫Myra,在北京理工大学工作。我是来接你的。

B: How do you do?

你好

A: How do you do?

你好

B: It's kind of you to meet me at the airport.

你能来机场接我真是太好了。

A: Welcome to Beijing. Is this your first time in China?

欢迎来北京,这是你第一次来中国吗?

B: No, I have visited China several times, but it's my first visit to Beijing and I think it's a great honor to be invited to your beautiful city.

不是,我来中国已经很多次了,但这是我第一次来北京。我很荣幸应邀参观北京这做漂亮的城市。

A: It's our pleasure to have you here. I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.

也是我们的荣幸。祝您在北京玩的愉快。

B: Thank you. I'm sure I will have a wonderful time here.

谢谢,我确信我会在这里玩的很开心。

A: How can I help you?

A:有什么需要帮助的吗?

B: Yes, I am James Mason from Anderson and Associates Limited. I would like to see Mr. Smith.

B:是的,我是安德森咨询公司的詹姆士。梅森。我想见史密斯先生。

A: Do you have an appointment?

A:您预约了吗?

B: Yes, he knows I'm coming. Our meeting is set for 2 o'clock.

B: 预约了,他知道我要来。我们定在2点见面。

A: I wonder if Mr. Smith forgot your meeting. I am afraid he left this office this morning and is not expected back until 4 p.m. Let me find out if he made arrangements for someone else to meet with you in his place. Will you please have a seat?

A:我猜史密斯先生忘记与您见面的事。他今天早上就离开办公室了,估计下午四点以后才能回来。我来查一下他是否安排了其他人代替他和您见面。我来查一下他是否安排了其他人代替他和您见面。请坐一下,好吗?

B: Sure.

B:好的。

A: Yes, Mr. Mason. I just checked with our office manager, Ms. Terry. She said Mr. Smith briefed her on your project. She is just finishing up a meeting now. She should be with you shortly. Would you like me to show you around while you are waiting?

A:是这样的,梅森先生。我刚刚跟我们的办公室主任特里小姐核实过。她说史密斯先生跟她简单交代过您的事情。现在她刚开完一个会,马上会过来。您要我带您一边等一边转转吗?

B: That would be very nice. Thank you.

B:那样就太好了。谢谢你。

A: Right this way, Mr. Mason. We can start with our front office. When Ms. Terry is ready, you may take the elevator at the front to the 6th floor. There is a conference room already prepared.

A:这边请,Mason先生,我们可以去前面的办公室谈会,terry到了,您可以成电梯到六楼。那儿已经安排好了会议室。

篇3:互相介绍的商务口语会话

Introducing Each other (1)

相互介绍

A: Good evening! I don't believe we've met before. May I introduce myself? My name is Jack.

A:晚上好!我觉得我们以前没见过。我自我介绍下,我的名字叫杰克。

B: It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Lucy.

B:很荣幸见到你。我的名字是露西。

A: I'm very happy to meet you. You're from the United States, aren't you?

A:我很高兴遇见你。你是从美国来的吗?

B: Yes, I'm from Salt Lake City.

B:是的,我从盐湖城来的。

A: I've been to Salt Lake City a few times. I really like your city.

A:我去过盐湖城几次。我很喜欢那个城市。

B: I'm glad to hear that. I think it's the nicest city in the United States.

B:我很高兴听你这么说。我认为那是美国最好的地方。

Introducing Each other (2)

相互介绍

A: Jack, have you met my friend Charles before?

A:杰克,你在此之前认识我的朋友查尔斯吗?

B: No, I didn't believe so.

B:不,我想不认识

A: Ok, then let me introduce you to him right now. Jack, this is my friend Charles.

A:好吧,那现在让我把你介绍给他。杰克,这是我朋友查尔斯。

B: It's nice to meet you, Charles.

B:查尔斯,很高兴认识你。

C: Nice to meet you too, Jack.

C:杰克,我也很高兴认识你。

A: Can't we sit down somewhere and talk?

A:我们为何不坐下来聊聊呢?

B: Sure, let's sit over there.

B:好的,我们做那边吧。

Introducing Each other (3)

相互介绍

A: Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. Johnson from America?

A:对不起,您是从美国来的约翰逊先生吗?

B: Yes, I'm Paul Johnson from Boston.

B:是的,我是保罗约翰逊,来自波斯顿。

A: I'm Wu Li from International Travel Agency, Beijing Branch. May I introduce you to our manager, Mr. Zhang? He has come to meet you. Mr. Zhang, this is Mr. Johnson. And Mr. Johnson, this is Mr. Zhang.

A:我是吴丽,来自国际旅行社北京分社。我可以把您介绍给我们经理张先生吗?他今天特意来接您。张先生,这是约翰逊先生。约翰逊先生,这是张先生。

B: How do you do, Mr. Zhang? I'm pleased to meet you.

B:你好!张先生,很高兴见到你。

C: How do you do? I'm very glad to meet you too. Have you ever been to Beijing before?

C:您好!我也很高兴见到您。您以前来过北京吗?

B: No. This is my first trip here.

B:没有,这是我第一次来北京。

C: Welcome to Beijing.

C:欢迎您来北京。

B: Thank you. I'm very glad to have this opportunity to visit China.

B:谢谢。我很高兴有机会来中国访问。

篇4:货币兑换的商务口语会话

A: Can I help you?

A:我能帮你点什么吗?

B: Yes, I'd like to change some money to cover my expenses here. What's today's rate of US dollar against the RMB yuan?

B:是的。我想兑换一些钱来支付我在这里的开销。今天美元对人民币的汇率是多少?

Let me see, the buying rate is RMB 808 per $100.How much would you like to change?

A:让我看下。买入价是每100美元对人民币808元。您要兑换多少?

B: $200 altogether.

B:总共200美元。

A: Would you mind showing me your passport?

A:请出示您的护照。

B: Here it is. And how much RMB shall I get?

B:给您。我能拿到多少人民币?

A: Let me see. $200 makes RMB 1,616.Here is the cash and exchange memo. Please check it.

A:让我看一下。200美元相当于人民币1 616元。这是钱和水单,请点一下。

B: That's correct. thank you very much.

B:对,谢谢。

A: Good afternoon, Mr. Chen. How are you?

A:下午好,陈先生。您最近过得怎么样?

B: Fine, thanks. I will go to Mainland China for a business trip tomorrow. and I want to change some Hong Kong dollars into Renminbi.

B:很好,谢谢。明天我会到内地出差,想把一些港币兑换成人民币。

A: How much do you want, Mr. Chen?

A:您要多少,陈先生?

B: One thousand yuan, please. By the way, what is today's exchange quotation?

B:请给我1000元。此外,今天的外汇行情走势怎样?

A: The rate is still high for other foreign currencies. The exchange rate for Hong Kong dollars into Renminbi is 1.053 Renminbi yuan to one dollar.

A:其他外汇汇率仍然高涨,而港币和人民币的汇率是1。053 元人民币兑1元港币。

B: Oh, I see. Could you please split the one thousand Renminbi into hundreds and tens?

B:我知道了。您能把这1 000元人民币换成100元和10元面值的钞票吗?

A: Certainly, sir. How do you want it?

A:当然可以,您想怎样换呢?

B: Five hundred in hundred RMB notes and others in ten RMB notes, please.

B:要5张100元人民币的钞票,其他换成10元人民币的钞票就行了。

A: Yes, Mr. Chen. Here you are. B: Thank you very much.

A:好的,陈先生。给您。 B:十分感谢。

篇5:外贸出差的商务口语会话

A: Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?

A:对不起,请问这是纺织公司的办公室吗?

B: Yes, What can I do for you?

B:是的 ,有什么事能帮你吗?

A: I'm from CTC Trade Company. Here is my card.

A:我来自CTC 贸易公司,这是我的名片。

B: Welcome to our corporation. I'm in charge of the export business.

B:欢迎光临我们公司。我负责出口业务。

A: I'm glad to meet you here. You're Ms. ...

A:见到你很高兴,你是……?

B: I'm Qin Hai. Do sit down, won't you?

B:我是秦晖,请坐。

A: Thank you, Ms. Qin. I'm here to discuss the possibility f establishing business relations with your corporation.

A:谢谢你,秦女士。我是来与你探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性的。

B: We'd be very glad to do so. Have you seen the exhibits displayed in the hall?

B:我们很高兴这样做。你看到我们大厅的展品了吗?

A: Yes, I had a look around yesterday. I wish I could have them all. Can you give me a price list with specifications?

A:是的,我昨天看了一下。真希望都买了。你能给我一个附有各种产品的报价单吗?

B: Yes, of course. If you make an inquiry, we can make you a firm offer.

B:当然可以。如果你询价,我们可以给你报实盘。

A: Thank you very much.

A:非常感谢。

A: Good morning, Mr. Johnson. I'm Liu Peng, manager of the corporation.

A:早上好,约翰逊先生。我是刘鹏,是公司的经理。

B: Glad to meet you, Mr. Liu.

B:见到你很高兴,刘先生。

A: Welcome to our corporation.

A:欢迎你来到我们公司。

B: Thanks for your invitation.

B:谢谢你的邀请。

A: We've been doing good business with each other. I hope our cooperation will be further promoted by your visit.

A:我们之间的生意一直都做的很好。我希望你的来访能促进我们的合作。

B: I do hope so. Your development of electrical products has been remarkable. And I'd like to order some electrical appliances from your corporation this time.

B:我也希望如此。贵公司对电器产品的开发已取得惊人的成就。这次我想从公司订购一些家用电器。

A: Our corporation is a big business in electrical appliances. You may choose whatever you like best.

A:我们公司是生产家用电器的大型企业。你尽可以选购喜欢的产品。

B: Would you tell me some more details?

B:你能多给我介绍一些情况吗?

A: With pleasure. Why not go to the showroom? I'll show you around. We have all kinds of products displayed here.

A:很乐意。我们到展厅去好吗?我可以带你看一看,那儿陈列有我们各式各样的产品、

B: Great! Let's go!

B:太好了!我们去吧。

A: Step on it, please. I have a plane to catch at two.

A:请开快点。我要赶2点的飞机。

B: I'm doing my best, sir.

B:我尽量吧,先生。

A: Are we gonna make all the red lights?

A:我们来得及通过所有的红灯吗?

B: I can't help it, sir. You don't want me to run a red light, do you?

B:没办法,先生。你该不会要我闯红灯吧?

A: Of course not. What I mean is to pick it up. You're going too slowly.

A:当然不是。我是说快点。你开得太慢了。

B: No, I am not, sir. This is a 45-mile-per-hour zone. I don't want to over speed, if I get a ticket for speeding, which will further delay your arrival at the airport.

B:不,先生。我开得并不慢。这里的限速是45英里每小时。我不想超速。如果我因为超速被开罚单的话,你到机场的时间会更晚。

篇6:行李检查的商务口语会话

A: How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?

A:先生,您有几件行李要托运?

B: I want to check these three pieces and I'll carry this carry-on bag with me on board.

B:我想托运这三件,把这件手提行李随身带上飞机。

A: Ok. Is this your luggage properly labelled, sir?

A:好的,您的行李都贴好标签了吗?

B: Yes, it is.

B:都贴好了。

A: Ok. Would you please put all your luggage on the scales?

A:请把您所有的行李都放到磅秤上。

B: Sure. How about this carry-on bag?

B:好的。这件手提行李也放上吗?

A: Hand-baggage is not to be weighed, sir ... I'm sorry, sir, you're 25 kilos overweight. I'm afraid there'll be an excess luggage charge, sir.

A:手提行李不要过秤。对不起,先生,您的行李超重25千克,恐怕您需要交超重行李费。

B: How much should I pay for the excess weight?

B:我得付多少行李超重费?

A: Ten yuan for each kilogram. You'll have to pay 250 yuan for the excess baggage.

A:每千克10元钱。您需要为超重的行李付250元钱。

A: Will you be check in any baggage today?

A:您今天有需要登记的行李吗?

B: Yes, I have two large suitcases and one box.

B:有,我有两个大行李箱和一个箱子。

A: If you need baggage tags, they are found in the box on your right.

A:如果您需要行李牌,可以在您右边的盒子里找到。

B:No,thank you.They are already tagged with my name and address.

B:不必了,谢谢你。它们已经挂有我的姓名地址牌了。

A: You are allowed an additional two carry-on items.

A:您还可以另外带两件随身行李。

B: Good, I have my backpack and my camera tripod.

B:好的,我有一个背包还有相机三脚架。

A: I see. All carry-on items must be able to fit under the seat or in the overhead bin.

A:好的。所有的随身行李都必须能够放入座位底或上方的置物箱。

B: Both my items will fit under the seat or in the overhead bin.

B:我的两件物品都可以放入座位底或上方的置物箱。

A: You will need to send the tripod as luggage because it is too long to fit in our gauge box for carry-on items.

A:您必须托运您的相机三脚架,因为它太长了,放不进我们的随身行李箱。

B: I cannot let anything happen to that tripod. Can you guarantee it will not be damaged if I check it in?

B:我可不能让这个三脚架出事。您能够保证如果它托运的话不会受损吗?

A: No, I can't. Perhaps your stewardess will help you to find a place to store it.

A:我不能保证。或许空姐可以帮您找个地方安置。

B: Good idea. I will ask the stewardess to help me store my tripod.

B:好主意。我会请空姐帮我放置脚架。

篇7:安排旅店的商务口语会话

A: Here's the schedule we've prepared.

A:这是我们准备的日程表

B: Oh, thank you.

B:哦,谢谢。

A: Do you mind if we talk about your schedule tomorrow?

A:我们明天再来商议这个日程表吧?

B: That will be best. I'd like to have a good rest first.

B:那好吧。我想先好好休息一下。

A: And this is the schedule for Mrs. Watson. Eileen from our department will take care of her.

A:这是为华生太太准备的日程表。我们部门的艾琳将负责照顾她。

B: Ok. Shall we discuss the schedule in the lobby?

B:好的,我们呢在大堂里商议日程表好吗?

A: All right. I'll see you in the lobby tomorrow morning.

A:好的,明天早上我们在大堂见吧。

A: Here is your room. I hope you like it.

A:这是您的房间,希望您能喜欢。

B: Looks not bad.

B:看上去不错。

A: The room is away from traffic noise.

A:这个房间没有交通噪声。

B: Yes, It's pleasantly quiet here.

B:是的,它相当安静。

A: Here's the bath.

A:这里是洗手间。

B: Where can we have our laundry done?

B:在哪儿洗衣服?

A: There's a bag in the bathroom. Just put your laundry in it.

A:在洗澡间里有个袋子,把要洗的衣服放在里面就行了。

B: Does the hotel run its own laundry service?

B:你们有洗衣服务吗?

A: We do, as most hotels do.

A:和大多数旅馆一样,我们有。

B: I see. Is the telephone on the table good for outside calls?

B:我知道了。桌上的电话能直通外线吗?

A: There is house phone only. But you can ask the operator for city calls.

A:这仅是内部电话。但您可以让总机接外线。

B: Can I get a city map at the hotel?

B:我可以在这里拿一张城市地图吗?

A: Yes. Shall I get one for you? Just push the button over there if you need anything.

A:可以。要我给你拿一张吗?如果您徐要什么,就按那边的电钮。

A:晚上好,您需要什么服务吗?

A: Good evening. Can I help you?

C:是的。我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。

C: Yes. There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.

A:我们会马上派人来修的。您的房间号是多少?

A: We'll send someone to repair it immediately. What's your room number, please?

C:606。

C: 606.

B:可以进来吗?

B: May I come in?

C:请进。

C: Come in, please.

B:哪儿坏啦?

B: What's the trouble?

C:抽水马桶不冲水。

C: The toilet doesn't flush.

B:让我看看。哦,堵住了……现在好了,你可以试试。

B: Let me see. Oh, it's clogged…It's all right now. You may try it.

C:是,现在好用了,谢谢。

C: Yes. It's working now. Thank you.

B:不用谢。

B: You're welcome.

(第二天早上)

(The next morning.)

A:早上好,先生。您需要什么服务吗?

A: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?

C:我是606房间的杰克,能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。我朋友被楼上发出的噪音吵醒了好几次。他说他难以忍受。

C: I'm Jack in Room 606.Can you change the room for me? It's too noisy. My friend was woken up several times by the noise from upstairs. He said it was too much for him.

A:非常对不起,先生。我向您道歉。您楼上住的是一个10岁的男孩和他妈妈,也许男孩有点淘气。

A: I'm awfully sorry, sir. I do apologise. A ten-year-old boy and a mother live upstairs. Maybe the boy is a little bit naughty.

C:不管怎样,我想换房间。

C: Anyway, I'd like to change our room.

A:没问题,先生。我们会尽力办到。

A: No problem, sir. We'll manage it.

外宾欢迎词

外宾欢迎词

商务外出常用口语句式

只学会话作文

说会话作文

旅游英语情景会话

《送别》

送别

接待外宾的英文欢迎词

商务英语考试中级口语考试常见的3个问答

《送别外宾的商务口语会话(精选7篇).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

点击下载本文文档