下面是小编整理的商务人士售后服务常用商务英语口语,本文共9篇,希望对大家有所帮助。

篇1:商务人士售后服务常用商务英语口语
我们的货物怎么了?
When taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and putrefied.
提货时我们发现货物被水浸透并且已经腐烂了。
The goods we ordered on February 12th have arrived in a damaged condition.
我们2月12曰定的货物到岸时已经受损了。
A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
一些箱子已经破损,里面的东西受到严重的损坏。
Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
近20%的包裹破损,里面的货物被弄得很脏。
A number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.
许多木箱和里面的货物都破损了。
On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we have the right to claim.
根据合同第15条,我方有权要求索赔。
On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we have the right to claim.
根据合同第15条,我方有权要求索赔。
We will go over the contract.
我们会重审合同的。
You must compensate us for the loss.
你方应赔偿我方的损失。
We have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.
我方申请索赔遭受的一切损失。
According to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have suffered.
根据合同,你方有责任赔偿我方遭受的损失。
篇2:商务人士售后服务常用商务英语口语
Most of the shirts are of a smaller size.
大部分的衬衫都小一号。
The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.
你上周五发给我们的皮鞋号码不对。应该是42码。
Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.
我们的顾客抱怨货物的质量比样品差太多了。
A close inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.
经过卫生人员的仔细检验,发现你方的水果罐头不能食用。
What's wrong with our goods?
我们的货物怎么了?
A close inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.
经过卫生人员的仔细检验,发现你方的水果罐头不能食用。
It is made by China National Import & Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.
这是由中国国家进出口货物检验局进行检验的。
A close inspection and a careful test show that some amplifiers are inferior quality.
经过严密的检验和认真的测试,我们发现你方的 某些扩音器质量低劣。
We find that the quality, quantity and weight of the goods are not in conformity with those stipulated in this contract.
我们发现你方货物 的质量、数量和重量均未达到合同中的规定。
篇3:商务人士售后服务常用商务英语口语
Well, it will probably take another few weeks. 嗯,这可能还需要几个星期的时间。 When exactly are you going to finish this job? 具体哪天你们能完成这项工作? Well, it will probably take another few weeks. 嗯,可能还需要几个星期的时间。 I realize it appears simple enough, but there is a lot of red tape to wade through. 我知道,它看上去很简单,却有许多公文手续需要办理。 I'm glad I was able to help. 很高兴能帮助到您。 Please call me if you have any more questions. 再有问题请打电话给我。 I understand why you're angry. 我知道您为什么生气。 If you can't get this straightened out, I'm going to a different firm. 如果你们解决不了这个问题,我要去找另一家公司了。 I understand why you're angry. 我知道您为什么生气。 We are doing everything in our power to work this out. 我们正尽一切所能来解决这个问题。 If you could just give us a few more days, we should be able to get this problem ironed out. 如果您能多给我们几天时间,我们一定能把这个问题解决好的。 Could you tell me what the problem is, please? 您能告诉我是什么问题吗?
篇4:商务人士售后服务常用商务英语口语
We just wanted to come by and thank you for using our company. 我们只是拜访一下,感谢您选择了我们公司。 Good morning, Mr. Black. Is there something I can do for you? 早上好,布莱克先生。我能为您做些什么吗? We just wanted to come by and thank you for using our company. 我们只是拜访一下,感谢您选择了我们公司。 I want to ask if you've had any problems so far. 我想问下您到目前为止有没有遇到什么问题。 Would you tell me what you have been trying to find out? 您能告诉我您一直想了解些什么吗? It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight. 经过检验,发现你方的货物到岸后的实际重量和发票重置相差35公斤。 Mr. Wang, what's the problem? 王先生,出什么问题了? It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight. 经过检验,发现你方的货物到岸后的实际重量和发票重沿相差 35公斤。 The landed goods were quite different from what expected. 运送到的货物跟我们期盼的有很大差别。 The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%. 检验显示盐的密度最少超出了4%。
篇5:商务人士售后服务常用商务英语口语
I understand why you're upset, sir.
先生,我明白您为什么恼火。 I understand why you're upset, sir. 先生,我明白您为什么恼火。 Well then, do something about it! 那好,想想办法吧! I am very sorry, sir. But,at the moment, there is really nothing I can do. As soon as my supervisor comes in,I will contact you. 非常抱歉,先生。可这会儿我的确无能为力。我的上级一来, 我立刻就跟您联系。 I'm sorry to give you so much trouble. 抱歉给您添了这么多麻烦。 I realize that we've started off badly, but I think you'll be pleased with the refinished work. 我知道我们开头开得不好,但我想我们的返工结果会使您满意的。 I expected a better standard. 我原以为水平会比这高。 I realize that we've started off badly, but I think you'll be pleased with the refinished work. 我知道我们开头开得不好,但我想我们的返工结果会使您满意的。 I am very sorry you feel that way. 非常遗憾您这么想。 I think you'll be satisfied with the quality of these designs. 我想您一定会对这些设计的质量感到满意的。 I hope that answers your questions. 我希望这能回答您的问题。 I really appreciate your assistance. 非常感谢您的协助。
关于
篇6:商务人士关于信任的力量常用商务英语口语
Only if we trust each other can we work together.
我们只有彼此信任才能在一起合作。
Only if we trust each other can we work together. 我们只有彼此信任才能在一起合作。 OK. But frankly speaking, I trust you but not him. 好吧,但是说实话,我相信你,但是不信他。 If we trust each other, we are willing to be open to each other. 如果我们彼此信任,我们就愿意彼此敞开心靡。 Sometimes it takes doubt for us to trust one another. 有时候经历了怀疑我们才能信任彼此。 I hope we can have confidence in each other. 我希望我们能相互信任。 We must believe in one another whenever we come across difficulties. 不论什么时候遇到困难,我们都要信任彼此。
Thank you for your confidence in me.
谢谢您对我的信任。
Thank you for your confidence in me. 谢谢您对我的信任。 Try your best. I'm relying on you. 好好干。都靠你了。 Tkank you for your reliance. 谢谢您的信任。 We sincerely thank you for your trust. 我们真诚地感谢您的信任。 Thanks for having faith in me. 谢谢您对我有信心。
篇7:商务人士商谈索赔事宜常用商务英语口语
The claim should be referred to the insurance company. 你方应该向保险公司索赔。
Your goods arrived are badly damaged. 你们的货物抵达时损坏得很严重。 The claim should be referred to the insurance company. 你方应该向保险公司索赔。 Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment. 以我方所见,你方应向保险公司索赔,因为损失是在装船后发生的。
That's because something goes wrong in the delivery process. 那是因为运货过程出了问题。
Your goods arrived in damaged condition. 你方的货物到达我方时受损很严重。 That's because something goes wrong in the delivery process. 那是因为运货过程出了问题。 Since the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company,you should claim on it for recovery of the loss. 由于损失是由轮船公司的粗暴处理造成的,你方应该向他们索賠。
篇8:商务人士关于信任的力量常用商务英语口语
We all know him as a man of his word.
我们都知道他是一个讲信用的人。
We all know him as a man of his word. 我们都知道他是一个讲信用的人。 Definitely. 绝对是的。 Without credit, one cannot live in the society. 一个人如果不讲信用,就不能在社会上立足。 I am a man of word. 我是个讲信用的人。 I can't break my word!
我不能违背诺言!
I suppose you have no doubt about that.
我想对此您应该毫无疑问了吧。
I suppose you have no doubt about that. 我想对此您应该毫无疑问了吧。 Can you give me a couple more days? 可以让我再考虑两天吗? I had no doubts about it.
对此我没有疑问。 There appears to be no doubt about the question. 显然,对这一问题没有任何疑问。
篇9:商务人士关于信任的力量常用商务英语口语
I promise I'll keep the secret.
我发誓我会保守秘密的。
You cannot tell anybody else. 你不可以告诉别人。 I promise I'll keep the secret. 我发誓我会保守秘密的。 I swear to keep it a secret. 我发誓会保守这个秘密。 Can you keep a secret? 你能保密吗? I would appreciate your keeping it a secret. 你能保守秘密,我非常成谢。 I believe that you can do it!
我相信你一定能做到!
I believe that you can do it! 我相信你一定能做到! Thank you. So do I. 谢谢。我也这么想的。 I know you'll make it, if you try. 我知道如果肯尝试,你一定能做到。
文档为doc格式