欢迎来到千学网!
您现在的位置:首页 > 实用文 > 其他范文

外贸参观展览室英语对话

时间:2022-12-01 08:20:48 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

以下是小编为大家准备了外贸参观展览室英语对话,本文共7篇,欢迎参阅。

外贸参观展览室英语对话

篇1:外贸参观展览室英语对话

A:Where can we see your complete line

A:什么地方可以看到你们全部的生产线?

B: We have a showroom in this city.

B:我们在本市设有一个展示中心。

A:I'd like to see it.

A:我想看一看。

B:Drop by anytime.

B:随时欢迎参观。

B: Welcome to our showroom.

B:欢迎参观我们的展示室。

A: Thank you,I'm glad to be here.

A:谢谢,我很高兴到这里来。

B:Is there anything I can show you?

B:有什么要我展示给您看的吗?

A:I think I'd like to just look around.

A:我只是看看而已。

B:Is this your first visit to our showroom?

B:您是第一次来到我们展示室吧?

A:Yes.it is.

A:是啊。

B:Can I show you around?

B:我带您四处看看好吗?

A; That would be nice of you.

A:那太好了。

B: This is our latest product.

B:这是我们的最新产品。

A: When is it going to be on the market?

A :什么时候上市啊?

B: It will be out next month.

B:下个月即可推出。

A: Could I have this sample free of charge?

A:这个样品可以免费送我吗?

B: No problem.

B:没问题。

A: How is the product selling?

A:这产品卖得怎么样?

B: It's selling well.

B:卖的很不错。

A: What are the selling points of your product?

A:你们的销量重点是什么?

B: Compared with competing products.ours is smaller and lighter.

B.比起其他竞争产品,我们的产品更小更轻。

A: l'm not sure how this works.

A:我不懂这是如何操作的。

B: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you ?

B.要不要我来为您演示一下?

A: Can you'?

A:可以吗?

B: Sure. No problem at all.

B:当然。没问题。

B: We hope you enjoyed the visit to the showroom.

B:希望您喜欢我们的展示室。

A: Yes.it helped me out a lot.

A:嗯,收获不少。

B: Would you be kind enough to sign our visitors'book'?

B:请在来宾簿上签名好吗?

A: I'd be happy to.

A:很乐意。

B: Anything particular you're interested in.

B.有什么您特别感兴趣的吗?

A: l'm very much interested in your personal computers.

A:我对你们的个人电脑很感兴趣。

B: Well.this is our latest catalog.

B:嗯,这是我们最新的产品目录。

A: We'II order after we see the sample.

A.我们要看过样品后才会下订单。

B: We're having a special showing next week in our showroom.

B:下周我们的展示室将有一个特别的展示会 .

A: What do you mean by special?

A:怎么特别呢?

B: It will be by special invitation only.

B.我们会有特别邀请函.

A: Please make sure I get an invitation.

A:请一定要寄张邀请函给我哦、

篇2:外贸带领参观英语对话

A: Mr. Brown.l'd like to welcome you to our tools factory site. My name is Li Hui and I will be showing you around today. Please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour.l will be happy to answer questions for you. I hope you will have a main idea about our factory.

A:布朗先生,欢迎您来到我们工厂参观。我叫李辉,今天由我来带您参观工厂,参观期间,如果有问题请随时提问。我乐于为您解答。希望您会对我们厂有个主要了解 。

B: Thank you.

B:谢谢。

A: Now this is our office block. We have all the administrative departments here: Sales.Accounting.PersonneI.Market Research and so on.

A:这是我们的办公区,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿,销售部、会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。

B: Can I have a look at your main plant?

B:我能看看你们的主要车间吗?

A: Yes. this way, Considering your safety. please wear protective gear.

A:可以,这边走。考虑到您的安全,请戴上安全防护装备。

B: Is it really necessary to wear all this protective gear?

B:真的有必要戴上防护装备吗?

A: Yes.I'll bet your wondering why we ask you to wear hard hats and safety goggles while you're in the plant. The reason is simple:we want to ensure there are no injuries today. As you will see.to maintain a high level of safety,we also require all of our staff to wear similar protective gear.

A:是的。我敢说您一定想知道我们为什么要求您戴上工程帽和护目镜。原因很简单,我们要确保今天不出任何受伤事故。您还会看到,为了保证绝对安全,我们要求所有的员工也都戴上同样的防护装备。

B: Okay.

B:好吧。

A: Here in the main.plant is where most of the action takes place. We produce and package more than six hundred thousand units per year on these machines.

A:这里是主要生产车间,大部分生产在此完成 们用这些机器每年要生产和包装60万套产品。

B: How many employees do you have working in this area?

B:这个车间有多少工人?

A; We have about 50 employees on the ground floor.which is about 200/o of the total staff. Ground floor employees include production line workers. maintenance staff. and quality control managers.

A:有50人在这里工作,占总人数的20%,包括 生产线工人、维修工和质量检查人员。

B: What do all your quality control people oversee?

B:质量检查人员负责检查什么?

A: They are responsible for ensuring the continuity of quality of the products that come out of our plant. Here.Iet's move on to the assembly shop.

A:他们负责确保我们工厂生产的产品质量的稳 定性。现在,让我们去装配车间看看。

B: It's up to you.

B:你决定吧。

A: OK.lets go.

A:好,走吧.

B: All right.

B:好的。

篇3:外贸带客参观英语对话

A: Are you doing anything special tomorrow?

A:你明天有什么特殊的安排吗?

B: Yes,l mean to go downtown to do some shopping. What do you have in mind?

B:是的,我想去市里买些东西。你有什么主意吗?

A: I was thinking of taking you to Mt. Laoshan.

A:我想带你去崂山玩玩。

B: Oh.I'd love to. I'm sure the trip will be very pleasant. I've heard that Mt. Laoshan is a must,

B:哦,我很高兴去,我想这次旅行一定会很愉 快。我听说崂山是个不能不去的地方

A: Yes.a visit to Mt. Laoshan would be very worthwhile.lt would be the ideal place for you. It has around 200 sightseeing spots. But you are going shopping.

A:是的,去崂山游玩肯定会很值得的。 说应该是个理想的地方。那儿有共约200处旅游景点。但是你还要购物呢。

B: Never mind. We can put it off until some other time. l've been looking forward to visiting Mt. Laoshan. I love beautiful scenie spots.

B:没关系,我们可以推迟到其他时间,我一直盼望着去崂山看看。我喜欢看优美的风景。

A: Well.there are plenty of worthwhile places for you to see in Qingdao. For example.the beaches.the Stone Old Man National Tourism and Holiday Resort any more.

A.其实,在青岛有不少值得你去看的地方。比如海滨浴场、石老人国家旅游度假区等。

B: Wow! Qingdao is really a great tourist attraction! I doubt I can see it this entire trip !

B:哇!青岛可真是个旅游胜地!我这趟旅行不知道能否游遍所有的地方!

篇4:安排参观外贸英语口语对话

A: Welcome to Beijing, Mr.Jones.

B: Thank you. I'm very glad to meet you.

A: Is this your first trip to Beijing?

B: Yes. And I've never been to China before.

A: How was your flight from New York?

B: Fine. What time is the meeting tomorrow?

A: 9:30. I'll pick you up at the hotel at 9:00. We'll have a very busy day tomorrow.

B: I know. I think I'll have an early night and get a good sleep.

A: By the way, are there any sights you'd like to see while you are in Beijing?

B: I'd like to see some historic spots.

A: OK, I'll arrange it for you. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

B: I will. Thank you very much.

翻译:

A:欢迎您到北京来,琼斯先生。

B:谢谢。很高兴见到您。

A:这是您第一次来北京吗?

B:是的。我之前从来没有来过中国。

A:您由纽约这趟飞行过来还好吗?

B:还好。明天会议是几点?

A:九点半。我九点钟会到饭店来接您。我们明天将非常忙碌。

B:我知道。我想我要早点睡,好好睡一觉。

A:对了,在北京期间,您想去哪里观光一番?

B:我想去参观一下古迹。

A:好的,我会为你安排好的。希望您在这里过得愉快。

B:我会的。非常感谢。

篇5:安排参观外贸英语口语对话

A: Welcome to our factory.

B: I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

A: Actually, you'll know our products better after the visit. I'll show you around and explain the operations as we go along.

B: That'll be helpful.

A: Maybe we could start with the Design Department. And then we could look at the production line.

B: How much do you spend on design development every year?

A: About 10% of the gross sales.

B: That's fine.

翻译:

A:欢迎光临我们工厂。

B:我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

A:事实上,参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。我将带您参观,同时解释如何操作。

B:那将会大有帮助。

A:也许我们该先参观一下设计部门,然后再去看看生产线。

B:你们每年在设计开发方面花费多少?

A:大约占总销售额的10%。

B:很好。

篇6:外贸活动参观情景对话

下面是外贸活动参观的情景对话,一起来练习吧。

welcome to our factory 欢迎参观

a: welcome to our factory, mr. hill. 欢迎来到我们厂,希尔先生。

b: nice to meet you, mr. sun. 很高兴见到你,孙先生。

a: let me show you around the factory. this way please. 让我带您到处看看,这边请。

b: thank you. 谢谢。

a: how large is the plant? 这个工厂有多大?

b: it covers an area of 87,000 square meters. 面积有87000平方米。

a: it's much larger than i expected. how long has your factory been established? 比我们想象的要大多了。你们建厂有多长时间了?

b: about 30 years. in the late 1970s. we'll soon be celebrating the 30th anniversary. 快30年了。七十年代末建成的。我们很快就要庆祝建厂三十周年了。

a: congratulations! 祝贺你们!

b: thank you. 谢谢。

a: how many employees do you have in this plant? 这个工厂有多少员工?

b: 600. we're running on three shifts. 600个,我们是三班制。

a: does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product? 从原料到制成品都是工厂自己生产吗?

b: our associates specializing in these fields make some accessories. well, here we're at the production shop. shall we start from the assembly line? 有些零配件使我们的联营单位生产的,他们是专门从事这一行的。好了,我们到生产车间了。咱们从装配线开始看,好吗?

a: that's fine. 好的。

show around 带领参观

a: mr. brown, i'd like to welcome you to our tools factory site. my name is li hui and i will be showing you around today. please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour, i will be happy to answer questions for you. i hope you will have a main idea about our factory.

布朗先生,欢迎您来到我们工厂参观。我叫李辉,今天由我来带您参观工厂。参观期间,如果有问题请随时提问。我乐于为您解答。希望您会对我们厂有个主要了解。

b: thank you.

谢谢。

a: now this is our office block. we have all the administrative departments here: sales, accounting, personnel, market research and so on.

这是我们的办公区,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿:销售部、会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。

b: can i have a look at your main plant?

我能看看你们的主要车间吗?

a: yes, this way. considering your safety, please wear protective gear.

可以,这边走。考虑到您的安全,请戴上安全防护装备。

b: is it really necessary to wear all this protective gear.

真的有必要戴上防护装备吗?

a: yes. i'll bet your wondering why we ask you to wear hard hats and safty goggles while you're in the plant. the reason is simple: we want to ensure there are no injures today. as you will see, to maintain a high level of safety, we also require all of our staff to wear similar protective gear.

是的。我敢说您一定想知道我们为什么要求您戴上工程帽和护目镜。原因很简单,我们要确保今天不出任何受伤现象。您还会看到,为了保证绝对安全,我们要求所有的员工也都戴上同样的防护装备。

b: okay. 好吧。 a: here in the main plant is where most of the action takes place. we produce and package more than six hundred thousand units per year on these machines.

这里是主要生产车间,大部分生产在此完成。我们用这些机器每年要生产和包装60万套产品。

b: how many employees do you have working in this area?

这个车间有多少人?

a: we have about 50 employees on the ground floor, which is about 20% of the total staff. ground floor employees include production line workers, maintenance staff, and quality control managers.

有50人在这里工作,占总人数的20%,包括生产线工人、维修工和质量检查人员。

b: what do all your quality control people oversee?

质量检察人员负责检查什么?

a: they are responsible for ensuring the continuity of quality of the products that come out of our plant. here, let's move on to the assembly shop.

他们负责确保我们工厂生产的产品质量的稳定性。现在,让我们去装配车间看看。

b: it's up to you. 你决定吧。

a: ok. let's go. 好,走吧。

b: all right. 好的。

重点讲解

1. “ considering ”在这里是个介词,后面接名词。意为“鉴于,考虑到”。 eg. she is very active, considering her age. 就她的年龄来说,她是够活跃的。 “considering”也可以做连词,后面接个句子。 eg. considering he's only just started, he knows quite a lot about it. 考虑到他只是刚刚开始,他对此的了解已经不少了。

2. responsible for 是……的原由;为……负责 eg. while you are responsible for your duties, you cannot do everything by yourself. 当你对你的任务负责时,你就不能亲自做每一项事情。 eg. after all, if a person is not responsible for their own brain, who is? 毕竟,如果一个人不能为自己的大脑负责,谁能呢?

篇7:外贸个人所得税英语对话

A: This is the Foreign Tax Bureau. What can I do for you ?

A:你好,这里是涉外税务局,请问有什么可以帮忙的吗?

B: This is Tom Blake and I am from England.l have something to inquire about the income tax.

B:我是来自于英格兰的汤姆・布莱克,我想咨询 一些关于个人所得税的问题。

A: Sure,go ahead.

A:好的,请说。

B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based in England. Should I pay individual income tax on my income in England?

B:事情是这样的,我是我们公司在中国的销售代表,我们公司总部设在英格兰。那么请问一下我需要缴纳个人所得税吗?

A: Well.it depends.

A:这得根据不同情况而定。

B: On what?

B:那么是根据什么情况呢?

A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.

A:是根据你在中国居住的时间的长短而定的.

B: Well.l have been in China for only six months.

B:我刚刚到中国六个月。

A: If this is the case.you will be subject to individual income tax on your income from China only.

A:如果是这样的话,那么你只需要缴纳你在中国所取得的那部分收入的个人所得税。

B:Ok.l get it. Thank you so much. Byebye.

B:我明白了,非常感谢您的帮助,再见。

A: You are quite welcome. Bye.

A:很高兴为您效劳,再见。

外贸住店退房英语对话

外贸商检程序英语对话

外贸寄售贸易英语对话

外贸检验事宜确认英语对话

商务谈判英语对话连载:参观用语篇

外贸口语联系买家对话

英语外贸信函

外贸常用语:包装英语

外贸圣诞英语祝福语

外贸销售英语简历

《外贸参观展览室英语对话(精选7篇).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

点击下载本文文档