【导语】以下是小编给大家收集的外贸检验事宜确认英语对话(共9篇),欢迎大家前来参阅。

篇1:外贸检验事宜确认英语对话
A:lt's time to come to the question of inspection.
A:我们该讨论一下商品检验的问题了吧?
B:Right. Then how can we arrange for the deal?
B:好的。那么我们该怎么安排这件事呢?
A:Firstly. we demand that before delivery your company should inspect all the details including quality . quantity and specification and make sure that the inspection process is made according to our contract.
A:首先,我方要求在发送货物之前贵公司对所有细节进行仔细检验,包括质量,数量和规 格。并且一定要保证一切检验程序符合我们合同中的条款。
B:We will. for sure. And at the same time we demand that the reinspection fee be borne by your company. Is that all right for you ?
B:没问题。同时我方也要求复检费由贵方承担。你们可以接受吗?
A:That sounds reasonable. I guess we can accept that.
A:听起来很合理,我想我们能够接受。
B:When the commodities arrive.they must be carefully delivered and once they are damaged which falls within your responsibility. we will not bear the loss. You can turn to the insurance company.
B:当货物到达后,请小心搬运,一旦由于贵方责任而造成了商品的任何损失,我方不承担责任。贵方可以向保险公司索赔。
A:OK.we can live with that. But if we find any discrepancy in the process of reinspection.we will inform you in 10 days.
A:好的,我们可以接受。如果在复检中发现任何问题,我方会在10日内通知贵公司。
B:That will be fine.
B:很好。
篇2:外贸检验规定英语对话
A: Good morning Mr. Liu. I am Tom from China Daily. We had an appointment. Here I come.
A:早上好,刘先生。我是中围日报的汤姆,我们约好了今天见面,我来了。
B: Sure. come on in. welcome to China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau. What can I do for youv
B:哦,是啊。快请进。欢迎你来到中国进出口商品检验局。我能为你做点什么?
A: Here's the thing. I am going to do a report on the import-export commodity inspection. So I am here to collect some information and materials. I hope you can help me on it.
A:事情是这样的.我要作一篇报道,是出口商品检验的报道,所以我来您这解一下,隋况并搜集一些有用的信 息 希望: 您能给我提供一些帮助。
B: No problem. This is also our responsibility to make the public comprehend some knowledge about import-export commodity inspection
B:没问题啊。让公众了解一些关于进出口商 品检验的有关问题也是我们的责任。
A: That's really nice of you to say so. Shall we begin now?
A:您能这样说真是太好了。我们现在开始好吗?
B: Sure,please go ahead.
B:当然可以,开始吧。
A: My first question is what significance it is to do the commodity inspection .
A:我的第一个问题是进行商品检验的意义是什么?
B: Commodity inspection is done in order to protect the public interests and the lawful rights and interests of the parties involved in foreign trade. And the other great significance of commodity inspection is to promote the smooth development of economic and trade relations with foreign countries.
A: Great.thank you. Then my next question is that is it the case that all import-export commodities should go through the inspection formality !
B: Not really. The import and export commodities which meet the conditions for exemption of inspection provided for by the State may be exempted from inspection upon the examination and approval of an application from the consignee or consignor by the State Administration for Commodity Inspection.
B:进行商品检验首先是为了维护社会公共利益和进出口贸易有关各方的合法权益,其次商品检验的另一个重要意义在于它能够促进对外经济贸易关系的顺利发展。
A:很好,谢谢您。我的下一个问题是所有的进 出口商品都要进行商品检验吗?
B:OK.I get it. Then how exactly the commodity is inspected .or I mean on what basic principles should the inspection be carried out?
B:不完全是这样的。进出口商品中符合国家规定的免予检验条件的,由收货人或者发货人申请,经国家商检部门审查批准,可以免予检验。
A:好的,我明白了。那么,究竟是如何进行商:品检验的呢?或者我的意思是说进出口商品检验是基于什么样的基本原则呢?
A: Import-export commodity inspection should be done on the basis of human health and safety . the life or heath of fauna and flora. environmental protection and public safety and prevent fraud.
B:进出口商品检验应当基于保护人类健康和安全、保护动物或者植物的生命和健康、保护环境、防止欺诈行为、维护国家安全而进行。
B:What will be done to the disqualified commodities?
A:不合格商品该怎样处理?
A: Imported commodities which do not go through the inspection formality are not allowed to sell or use; exported commodities which prove to be disqualified in the process of inspection are forbidden to be exporled.
B:进口商品未经检验的,不准销售、使用出口商品未经检验合格的,不准出口。
A:非常感谢您刘先生。您给我提供的信息非常的有价值,再次感谢您.
B: Thank you so much. The information you offered to me is really helpful to me. I appreciate it.
篇3:外贸报关检验英语对话
Y: Good afternoon, sir. Please wait for a moment.
杨:下午好,先生。请留步。
G: Good afternoon. May I ask what the matter is?
乔治:下午好。请问有什么事吗?
Y: Will you please show me your passport,Custom declaration,invoice and related documents?
杨:请出示一下你的护照、报关单、发票 及相关文件好吗?
G: Of course. Here you are.
乔治:没问题。给你。
Y: (After carefully looking) Your files are very comprehensive, and there is no problem. But your goods belong to the bonded goods, not duty-free goods. Have you payed the duty yet?
杨:(看过后)你的文件很全面,没什么 问题。但你这是属于保税货物,不 是免税货物,你交过关税了吗?
G: Yes. But there is one thing I don't understand. Why some goods are bonded goods, while others are duty-free goods?
乔治:是的。但我有一点不明白,为什么 有的是保税货物,而有些是免税货 物呢?
Y: In fact, every country is like this. Because Custom declaration is one of the most important links of import and export trade, the quality of Custom declaration services relates directly to import and export goods customs passing speed, the enterprise's operating costs and economic efficiency, and the customs administrative efficiency. It's the suppressive some trade or simulative some trade measures a country take to collect duty or not.
杨:其实每个国家都是这样的。由于报 关是进出□贸易的重要环节之一, 报关业务的质量直接关系着进出口 货物的通关速度,企业的经营成本 和经济效益、海关的行政效率。有 些交税而有些不用交,是国家采取 的抑制部分贸易或促进某些贸易的 措施。
G: I understand Customs activities are actually closely related with a country's foreign trade policies and regulations, right?
乔治:我明白了。报关活动其实与国家的 对外贸易政策法规是密切相关的。 是吧?
Y: Exactly. Is this your first time to come to China?
杨:正是这样。这是你第一次来到中国 吗?
G: Yes. But in fact I wanted to come much earlier. I'm happy that I have the chance finally.
乔治:是的。其实我早就想来了。很高兴 这一次终于有机会。
Y: Wish you have a good time in China. You can pass now.
杨:祝你在中国玩得开心。你可以过去 了。
G: Thank you. Bye-bye.
乔治:谢谢。再见。
Y: See you.
杨:再见。
篇4:外贸检验问题英语对话
A: Shall we get down to the point of inspection'?
A:我们来讨论一下检验问题吧。
B: Ok.what do you have in mind?
B:好的,您有什么想法?
A: The reinspection should be made within 5 days upon the arrival. and if any discrepancy is found. claim must be raised within 10 days. However. if the claims fall within the responsibility of shipping company.the underwriter shall not be entertained.
A:复检应该在货物抵达后5天内进行,如果发现任何差异,索赔必须在10天内提出.但是,如果索赔内容是船运公司应该承担的,保险公司是不会接受的。
B: I see. But when reinspection is made. can we appoint any authentic surveyor without your approval ?
B:我明白了,但在进行复检时,我们可以不经你方同意自己指派公认可靠的检验员吗?
A: lt's better to choose the inspection agency with both sides' approval in the contract.
A:最好选择合同中我们双方都同意的检验代理机构。
B: Ok. Would you tell me how the inspection is conducted before shipment and by which agency?
B:好的,您能告诉我装运前的检验是如何执行的,以及负责代理检验的是哪家机构吗?
A: Inspection is to be done by the Commodity Inspection and Testing Bureau. Usually the inspection is conducted within 5 days before each shipment.
A:检验是由商品检验和检测局执行的。通常是在装运前5天内进行检验。
B: How do they make testing and analysis of this term?
B:他们如何检测和分析这种商品呢?
A; They always use the standard and method laid down in the con- tract.
A:他们总是使用合同中规定的标准和方法。
B: What if the results from the two inspections do not coincide with each other?
B:如果两次检测的结果不一致怎么办呢?
A: Then a seminar of technical specialists including the suNeyors from both sides will be held to clarify which result is correct.
A:包括双方检验员在内的技术专家将在一起研讨来弄清哪个结果是对的。
B: After the conference. I suppose we can resolve the difference through friendly consultations.
B:我想通过这次商讨我们可以通过友好协商来解决我们之间的分歧。
A: Yes . in case no settlement is reached.either party can submit the case for arbitration.
A:是的,一旦无法解决。任何一方都可以将案子提交仲裁。
篇5:外贸检验包装英语对话
A; What procedures do you have in package inspection?
A:包装检验都包括哪些程序?
B; The inspection of package is the process in which comparison and assessment are made between the package features and the standardized requirements. It includes the inspection. measurement and computation of the feature of the package.
B:包装检验就是将包装特性与规定的要求进行比较和评价的过程:它包括对产品包装的特性进行检查、测量和计量。
A: Can you explain it? It sounds a little bit complicated. How exactly should packaging be inspected?
A:您能不能给我解释一下,听起来有点复杂。究竟 包装是怎样检验的?
B: Yes. sure. Among the features of packaging, security is of essentialimportance. For dangerous and poisonous goods.the nature and the generally adopted symbol should be marked conspicuously on each package.
B:好的。在包装的特性当中,安全问题是极其重要的。对于危险品和有毒的货物,在每件包装上有醒目的标记及性质说明。
A: I get it.
A:我明白了。
B: sanitation is another standard to meet in the inspection of packaging.That is to say.packaging must be done according to the sanitation law and meet the sanitation standard .
B:卫生问题是检验包装中另外一条标准。那也就是说,包装必须根据卫生法规来执行,同时还要达到卫生标准。
A: I guess this is a very important standard to meet with as to packaging.
A:我想这也是检验包装中一个非常重要的标准吧。
B: Exactly. Besides. packaging has to be convenient and safe in delivery.that is the principle of circulation.
B:完全正确。除此之外,包装还必须满足运输时的方便、安全原则。这就是流通原则。
A: What does that mean exactly?
A:具体是什么意思呢?
B: It means that you had better choose some light material rather than the heavy material as your packaging material so that it is easier to deliver: but at the same time safety must be taken into account,too. That means that you have to choose some strong material and take some measure like putting foam at the bottom of the container to protect the stuft from being damaged.
B:意思就是说比起厚重的材料来,你最好选用轻满的材料来包装商品,这样一来的话运输就会比方便快捷。但是同时安全性也必须被考虑进去。这就是说你必须选用结实的材料并且要采取一些措施来保证物品不被损坏。
A: Amazing.l have never heard of these before.
A:真是不可思议。 我以前从来没有听说过这些东西.
B: And there is the last standard in the inspection of packaging.the principle of economy. That means you have to use less expensive material rather than more expensive material in packaging if possible.
B:最后检验包装还有一条标准,那就是经济原则。经济原则的意思是说尽可能地用一些成本低材料来包装。
篇6:外贸对话确认询问
下面是关于询问确认的英语对话,来学学吧!
A:Excuse me. Are you Mr. Rex Smith?
A:对不起,您是勒克斯・史密斯先生吗?
B:Yes,l am, And are you Mr. Li?
B:我就是二您是李先生吧。
A:No sir.l'm not. l'm Liu Hua.sales manager at ABC Trading. Mr. Li asked me to come and meet you.because he was unexpectedly tied up this morning. He is very eager to meet you.and sends his warmest regards.
A:不,我不是。我是刘华,ABC贸易公司的销售经理。李先生要我来接您,因为他今早突然有事无法分身。他非常想见您,要我代他向您致意。
B: I see. Well.it's very nice to meet you, Liu Hua. And please. feel free to call me Rex. I'm not big on formalities.
B:原来如此.很高兴认识你,刘华。叫我勒克斯就可以了,我不喜欢拘泥于礼节。
A: That would be my pleasure. Can I help you with.your bags? We've got a limo waiting outside.
A:这是我的荣幸。我来帮你拿行李吧?我们弄了一辆豪华轿车在外恭候.
B: A limo ? I see you're trying to butter me up!
B:豪华轿车?我看你们是想讨好我吧!
A: I hope you had a pleasant flight over.Rex. l've traveled the trans- Pacific routes before,and I know how tiring they can be.
A:勒克斯,我希望你此次来访旅途愉快,我以前也坐过横渡太平洋的航班,我知道那有多累。
B: This one was uneventful,except for a little turbulence here and there. In fact,l feel as crisp as a new dollar bill.
B:除了不时有气流不稳之外,一路都很顺利,说真 的,我觉得自己还是很有精神的。
A: Glad to hear it. Would you like an informal dinner with us tonight? Mr. Li asked me to inquire.
A:很高兴听你这么说。你愿意今晚和我们一起吃顿便饭吗?李先生要我问一声。
B: lt's very nice of him.but truthfully l'd rather just spend a quiet evening in the hotel getting ready for tomorrow's appointment. Mr. Li won't mind?
B:他太客气了.不过我想静静地在饭店休息一晚准备明天的会谈。李先生不会介意吧?
A: Not at all. He expected you'd want a little rest first. Just to confirm-you know that tomorrow's meeting is set for 10 a. m. .at our office ? l'll pick you up at the hotel at 9:15.
A:当然不会,他想到你可能需要稍作休息。跟你确认 一下,你知道明天的会议是早上10点在我们办公室举行吧?我会在9:15到饭店接你。
A: That'll be fine. Liu Hua.thank you so much.
B:好的,刘华,谢谢你。
B: It's my pleasure. By the way.are there any sights you'd like to see while you're here? l'd be happy to show you around.
A:别客气。对了,在这段时间,你是否想去参观一些地方?我可以带你四处逛逛。
B: Well.I have instructions not to mix pleasure with business on this trip. But could we see International Trade Center. and Zhong guancun Science &Technology Park?
B:嗯……老板指示我这次不能假借公事四处游玩。不 过,我们可以到国贸中心与中关 村科技园区看看吗?
A: That's no problem. l'II set up appointments for later this week.
A:没问题,这周晚些时候我会安排 。
B: Thank you very much.
B:多谢。
篇7:外贸货物检验常用英语
外贸来往中,对待货物是非常慎重的,稍有不慎就会造成巨大的损失,而货物检验则是确保货物质量的重要一环。下面来看看外贸来往中常用的一些货物检验用语吧!
(一)
Shall we take up the question of inspection today?
今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。
The inspection of commodity is no easy job.
商检工作不是那么简单。
Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.
布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。
As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.
作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。
We should inspect this batch of porcelainware to see if there is any breakage.
我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。
The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.
出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。
The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.
商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。
How should we define the inspection rights?
商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?
I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.
我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。
We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.
如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。
Words and Phrases
*****************
inspection 检验
inspect 检验
to inspect A for B 检查A中是否有B
inspector 检验员
inspector of tax 税务稽查员
inspection of commodity 商品检验
(二)
Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?
您希望在哪里复验商品?
The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.
进口商在货到后有权复验商品。
What's the time limit for the reinspection?
复验的时限是什么时候?
It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.
这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。
What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?
如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?
Words and Phrases
reinspect 复验
reinspection 复验
(三)
Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?
如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?
The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.
检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。
The Inspection Certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau.
检验证明书将由商检局局长签字。
Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.
我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。
As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English.
通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。
You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.
你们还要出具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。
Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.
我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。
Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.
商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。
Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor?
你们联系公证方便吗?
We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.
我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。
Words and Phrases
Inspection Certificate 检验证明
Inspection Certificate of Quality 质量检验证书
Inspection Certificate of Quantity 数量检验证书
surveyor 检验行,公证行
Additional Words and Phrases
inspection of storage 监装
inspection of voucher 凭证检验
inception of carriage 货车检查
inspection of document 单证检查
inspection of fixed asset 固定资产检查
Inspection Certificate of Weight 重量检验证书
Inspection Certificate of Origin 产地检验证书
Inspection Certificate of Value 价值检验证书
Inspection Certificate of Health 健康检验证书
Sanitary Inspection Certificate 卫生检验证书
Veterinary Inspection Certificate 兽医检验证书
inspection of packing 包装检验
inspection of loading 监装检验
inspection of material 材料检验
inspection of risk 被保险物价的检查
inspection of incoming merchandise 到货验收
Inspection Certificate on Damaged cargo 验残检验证书
Inspection Certificate on Tank 验船证书
Certificate of Measurement & Weight 货载衡量证书
Authentic Surveyor 公证签定人
inspection before delivery 交货前检验
inspection after construction 施工后检验
inspection during construction 在建工程检验
inspection between process 工序间检验
inspection on cleanliness 清洁检验
inspection on cleanliness of dry cargo hold 干货舱清洁检验
inspection on cleanliness of tank 油舱清洁检验
inspection and acceptance 验收
inspection report 检验报告
inspection tag 检查标签
Inspectorate General of Customs 海关稽查总局
inspection and certificate fee 检验签证费
to issue(a certificate) 发……(证明)
篇8:外贸个人所得税英语对话
A: This is the Foreign Tax Bureau. What can I do for you ?
A:你好,这里是涉外税务局,请问有什么可以帮忙的吗?
B: This is Tom Blake and I am from England.l have something to inquire about the income tax.
B:我是来自于英格兰的汤姆・布莱克,我想咨询 一些关于个人所得税的问题。
A: Sure,go ahead.
A:好的,请说。
B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based in England. Should I pay individual income tax on my income in England?
B:事情是这样的,我是我们公司在中国的销售代表,我们公司总部设在英格兰。那么请问一下我需要缴纳个人所得税吗?
A: Well.it depends.
A:这得根据不同情况而定。
B: On what?
B:那么是根据什么情况呢?
A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.
A:是根据你在中国居住的时间的长短而定的.
B: Well.l have been in China for only six months.
B:我刚刚到中国六个月。
A: If this is the case.you will be subject to individual income tax on your income from China only.
A:如果是这样的话,那么你只需要缴纳你在中国所取得的那部分收入的个人所得税。
B:Ok.l get it. Thank you so much. Byebye.
B:我明白了,非常感谢您的帮助,再见。
A: You are quite welcome. Bye.
A:很高兴为您效劳,再见。
篇9:外贸投资英语对话
投资兴趣
A:What do you think of the project?
A:你觉得这个项目怎么样?
B:Very interesting.Thank you for bringing it to us.
B:很有意思。谢谢你给我们介绍。
A:Are you interested in making this investment.
A:你有没有兴趣在这方面投资呢?
B:We haven't decided yet,we will let you know if we do.
B:我们还没有最终决定。如果我们有兴趣,一定通知你。
投资环境
A:Could you tell me something about investment environment of your country?
A:你能告诉我们一些有关贵国投资环境的信息吗?
B: Our country is a free trade nation. She was mainly agricultura and rather a backward country and mow has developed into a modern.highly industrialized state with an expanding economy Parallel to this. her dependence upon foreign trade has increased. Increased output generates a greater need for ra materiais, semi-finished products and capital goods. Thus. in many fields.our country is an important and growing market for exporters from other countries. But this doesn't mean that our country is an easy market . because of a liberal import policy .and moreover the high standard in our market is keen.
B:我国是一个自由贸易的国家。它曾是相当落后的农业国,现在已经发发成一个现代,经济增长快的工业化国家。与此同时,她依靠的外贸已经增加了。增加的产量引起了对毛产品、半成品和资本货物较大的需求。在很多领域中,对其它国家的出口商来说,我国是一个重要的,正逐步壮大的市场:但这并不意味着我国是一个可以容易进入的市场。因为我们自由进口的政策,而且我们市场的高标准也是敏锐的。
A : Well,what about price?
A:嗯,价格怎样?
B: The price factor can be a useful instrument for exporters when trying to place their products in industrialized countries. Of course.marketing goods abroad is not only a question of price .There are also other important factors such as design.quality of goods . terms of sale . transport and insurance.
B:对出口商而言,在工业化国家里投资产品,价格因素对他们来说是一个有用的工具,当然,国外营销产品,不仅是价格问题,还有其他诸多设计,产品质量,销售条款,运输,保险等重要因素。
文档为doc格式