以下是小编为大家准备的检验商议外贸英语对话,本文共4篇,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。
篇1:检验商议外贸英语对话
A:Good morning,Mr Black.I am here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
A:早上好,布莱克先生。我来是想讨论一下商品检验的问题。
B:Great,that's what I have in mind.
B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这事儿呢。
A:Firstly we want to confirm something
A:首先我们想确认一些事情
B:Go ahead.
B:好的,什么事情?
A:商品是如何检验的?
A: How would the goods be inspected ?
B:嗯,根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。
B: Well, according to the international practice. you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
A:那么谁来支付检验费呢?
A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口一方支付。
B: According to the international practice.the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
A:我们同意,但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。
A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.
B:这点没问题。
B:That's fine for us.
A:在复检过程中如果发现什么问题,请在十天之内通知我们。
A:If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods.could you please inform us in 10 days ?
B: 一定。
B:We will.for sure.
篇2:外贸英语商议对话
商业合同
A: Would you please explain for me what a business contract implies?
A:您能为我解释商业合同指什么吗?
B: A contract is an agreement which is binding on both parties mutually. A contract might be formal or informal. oral or written. An implemented contract is one which has been fully executed by both sides; an executive contract is one which is going to be performed. They are enforceable by laws. and any pariy who defaults the contract may be sued and forced to make compensation.
B:合同就是彼此相互的协议。一个合同可以是正式或者非正式的,口头的或者书面的。一个已执行的合同就是被双方完全执行;一个实施;的合同是将被执行的合同?双方都被法律约束着,任何一方违反了合同将受到起诉和强制做出赔偿.
A: What are the purposes of contracty?
A:合同的目的是什么?
B: In an ordinary contract. the objective of a contract might be relatively simple , indicating the description of commodity price , quantity terms of payment and etc.
B:普通的合同中,其日标是相对简单的,指出了商品的品质、价格、质量、支付条款等,
A: When we draft a contract. which points should we pay specia attention to?
A:在签合同时,我们需要注意哪些?
B: Well. first. make meaning clear by using concise. forma language. Second. describe accurately the exact requirement. Finally , state clearly the permissible variation in quantity.
B:首先,通过清楚的正式语言来表明意思,其次准确描述要求最后,明 晰地陈述可以允许的数量上的变动.
负担额外成本
A:Would you be willing to meet the extra cost if we additional requirements?
A:如果我们满足你额外的要求,你愿负担额外的成本吗?
B:Well,if you can meet our deadline.
B:嗯,如果你们能赶上我们的期限
A:That shouldn't be a problem,as long as we can make ends meet
A;那应该不成问题,只要保记我们能收支平衡
B:I also hope your quality will meet our standard.
B:我还是希甲你们的质幼日丁以符合我们的标准
A:We never fail to meet our client's expectation.
A.我们从来没有让我们的客户失望过。
B:Excellent. We will meet all your conditions if you can meet our demands
B:那太好,如果你们可以满足我们的要求,我们会满足你们的条件的。
篇3:外贸英语检验争议对话
A: Shall we talk about the question of inspection?
A:我们讨论一下商品检验问题好吗?
B: Sure. go ahead. What terms of commodity inspections are stipulated in the contract?
B:好的,开始吧。合同中的检验条款是怎样规定的?
A:The goods imported must be inspected according to the legal process .and the reinspection should be carried out within a week on arrival.
A:进口商品必须经过法定程序的检验,复检应在货物到达后一周内进行。
B:What would happen if we have some disputes over the results of the reinspection?
B:如果我们对检验结果有争议该怎么处理?
A:We can turn to some international authorities.
A:我们可以求助于权威机构做出公正的判定。
B:What if that won't help us to find our respective satisfaction?
B:如果权威机构没有给出我们双方都满意的答复该怎么办?
A:Then we can solve the problem through communication and negotiation.
A:那么我们也可以通过协商和沟通来解决问题,
B:That will be just fine. In what way or process will the commodities be inspected ?
B:那很好。商品检验要以什么方式和程序进行?
A:Inspections will be made by sampling and they will be made by inspections as well as reinspections.
A:检验应抽样进行并且要经过检验和复检两个步骤。
篇4:外贸英语报关检验对话
T: Hello. I have a few things to declare.
你好。我有一些东西要报关。
Y: OK. Did you get ready all the materials for declaration ready?
好的。你把关要用的材料都准备好了吗?
J: I have prepared some. But I have no idea whether it is enough. Can you tell me what I need to prepare?
我准备了一些,不知道够不够。能告诉我都 需要什么吗?
Y: Certainly. What you need to prepare include: goods declaration form, a consignment bill, a copy of invoice,a trade contracts and other related certificates.
当然。你需要准备货物报关单、托运单、发票一份。贸易合同一份及其他证件。
T: I think I have got all of these.
我想这些我都有。
Y: That's good. Please wait a moment and let me have a check. OK. There is no problem. Everything is in line, and there is no forbidden goods.
那就好。请你梢等一下,我搜橐幌掳 : 了。没什么问题。一切都很符合,也没有禁 带的物品。
T: Is there anything else?
还有什么问题吗?
Y: Another thing is you have to pay some duties because yours commodities are bonded goods. This is your tax bill.
另外一件事情就是,由于你这是保税货物,你还要缴{一定的关税。这是你的税单。
T: That is good. We will pay as soon as possible.Are we all right?
好的。我们会很快缴{的。好了吗?
Y: The last thing, please fill this form out.
还有最后一件事,请你填一下这个表格吧。
T: (After reading the form) It seems like so complex. Can you give me some instructions about how to fill it?
(看过表格后)这个表格看起来好复杂啊,你能给我指导一下怎么填吗?
Y:These are different columns, such as Prohibited Article list, Bonded goods list, Duty-free goods list. You just need to fill it as required. Are you clear?
这是不同的栏目,如禁带栏、保税栏、免税 栏,你按要求填写就可以了。明白了吗?
T:I see. Thank you.
我知道了。谢谢你。
文档为doc格式