欢迎来到千学网!
您现在的位置:首页 > 实用文 > 其他范文

外贸英语中英互译总汇:索赔

时间:2025-11-07 08:20:21 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

以下是小编收集整理的外贸英语中英互译总汇:索赔,本文共7篇,仅供参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

篇1:外贸英语中英互译总汇:包装

the next thing i'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。

we'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

我很想听听你们对于包装问题的意见。

please make an offer indicating the packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.

你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。

packing also effects the reputation of our products.

包装也影响产品的声誉。

a packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.

醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。

i'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.

我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。

different articles require different packing.

不同商品需要不同的包装。

packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.

包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。

normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.

一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。

the crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.

包装的关键是防潮。

the machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.

机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。

it is necessary to improve the packaging.

改进包装方法十分必要。

the unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs.

独特的包装将有助于我们推销这些药品。

the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.

包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。

the packings are in good (bad) order.

包装完好无损(破损)。

our packing will be on a par with that of the japanese.

我们的包装可以与日本同行相媲美。

we have especially reinforced out-packing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.

我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。

we agree to use cartons for outer packing.

我们同意用纸箱做外包装。

the piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, and then packed in wooden cases.

布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。

we use metal angles at each corner of the carton.

每个箱角都用金属角加固。

each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.

箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。

the canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.

罐装货物在纸箱里,外面加两道箍。

please mark the cases (boxes, bags, casks, etc) as per the drawing given.

请按所给的图样在箱(盒、袋、桶等等)上做标记。

on the outer packing, please mark wording, “handle with care”.

在外包装上请标明“小心轻放”字样。

篇2:外贸英语中英互译总汇:价格

business is closed at this price.

交易就按此价敲定。

your price is acceptable (unacceptable)。

你方价格可以(不可以)接受。

your price is convincing (not convincing)。

你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。

your price is competitive (not competitive)。

你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。

the goods are (not) competitively priced.

此货的定价有(无)竞争力。

price is turning high(low)。

价格上涨(下跌)。

price is high(low)。

价格高(低)。

price is rising (falling)。

价格上涨(下跌) .

price is looking up.

价格看涨。

price has skyrocketed.

价格猛涨。

price has risen in a spiral.

价格螺旋上升。

the japanese yen is strengthening.

日圆坚挺。

the u.s. dollar is weakening.

美圆疲软。

since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, i'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.

由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。

price is hovering between $5 and $8.

价格徘徊于5至8美元之间。

price is easy off.

价格趋于疲软。

dm210 is equivalent to 400 rmb.

210德国马克折合人民币400元。

c.i.f. is the price term normally adopted by you, right?

c.i.f.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?

in case f.o.b. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship.

如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。

your price is quoted c xingang at dm200 per washer, right?

你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,c

i can give you a definite answer on the price terms.

我可以就价格条件答复你方。

don't you wish to employ rmb of ours? us dollars might be adopted.

如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美圆也可以。

are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?

您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏?

篇3:外贸英语中英互译大-2

we're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

we can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

we'll let you have the official offer next monday.

下星期就给您正式报盘。

i come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

my offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

no other buyers have bid higher than this price.

没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

we can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

i'm afraid i don't find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

we'll give you the preference of our offer.

我们将优先向你们报盘。

this offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

the offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. june 23, , beijing time.

报价有效期到6月22日下午5点,北京时间。

all prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.

报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。

our offers are for 3 days.

我们的报盘三天有效。

i'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

we cannot make any headway with your offer.

你们的报盘未得任何进展。

we prefer to withhold quotation for a time.

我们宁愿暂停报盘。

buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.

买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。

now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.

现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。

your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。

i'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

i appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.

谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。

篇4:外贸英语中英互译大-1

合同

we signed a contract for medicines.

我们签订了一份药品合同。

a japanese company and sinochem have entered into a new contract.

中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。

i know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.

我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。

we both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.

我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。

our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.

欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。

we ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.

我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。

do you always make out a contract for every deal?

每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?

these are two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

we enclose our sales contract no.45 in duplicate.

附上我们第45号销售合同一式两份。

may i refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping....)?

请您看看合同中有关包装(装运)的规定。

there is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause...)

这是合同中的一项仲裁条款。(或:保险条款,检验条款,装运条款等)

we sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量、数量都与合同规定相吻合。

the contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.

合同规定如果供货商延误交货期,将被罚款。

the contract comes into effect today, we can't go back on our word now.

合同已于今日生效,我们不能反悔了。

once the contract is approved by the chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.

合同一经中国政府批准,对双方就有了法律约束力。

we always carry out the terms of our contract to the letter and stand by what we say.

我们坚持重合同,守信用。

you have no grounds for backing out of the contract.

你们没有正当理由背弃合同。

in case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.

如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤消该合同。

this contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.

合同一经双方签定即生效。

are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?

你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?

you cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.

如果没有事先征得我们同意,你们不能取消合同。

品质

your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。

we're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。

we have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

我们已经收到贵方的发货,质量很好。

the goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

我们的质量完全以货样为准。

nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

if the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

there is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显著差异。

we sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

as long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。

prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?

价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?

the transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。

our certificate of quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。

the new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。

we'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。

they are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.

他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。

we would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。

the quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。

we found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.

我们发现货物与原式样不符。

these two grades are very much in demand.

这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。

the quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥质量次于合同中规定的。

we always have faith in the quality of your products.

我们对你们产品的质量总是很信任。

we are responsible to replace the defective ones.

我们保换质量不合格的产品.

篇5:外贸英语中英互译:检验

外贸英语中英互译:检验

Shall we take up the question of inspection today?

今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧,

As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.

作为合同里的'一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。

The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.

出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。

The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.

商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。

I’m worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.

我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。

Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?

您希望在哪里复验商品?

The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.

进口商在货到后有权复验商品,

It’s very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.

这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。

What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?

如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?

Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?

如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?

The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.

篇6:外贸英语中英互译:检验_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

。 As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance. 作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。 The exporters hav

Shall we take up the question of inspection today?

今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。

As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.

作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。

The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.

出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。

The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.

商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。

I’m worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.

我担心对商检的`结果会发生争议,

Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?

您希望在哪里复验商品?

The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.

进口商在货到后有权复验商品。

It’s very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.

这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。

What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?

如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?

Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?

如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?

The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.

篇7:外贸英语函电中敬辞与谦辞的中英互译

外贸英语函电中敬辞与谦辞的中英互译

外贸英语函电作为一种特殊文体,在我国对外贸易的'发展中成为了我国与世界接轨的必要桥梁,也是我国高校商务专业和涉外文秘专业的必修课程.笔者通过分析外贸英语信函翻译的一些典型例子,从两个方面分阐述了外贸英语信函翻译中的敬辞与谦辞的中英互译.

作 者:李卓琳 LI Zhuo-lin  作者单位:广州涉外经济职业技术学院英语系,广州,510540 刊 名:新余高专学报 英文刊名:JOURNAL OF XINYU COLLEGE 年,卷(期):2008 13(3) 分类号:H059 关键词:外贸函电   翻译   敬辞   谦辞  

自我介绍中英互译

英语辞职信中英互译

中英互译餐厅道歉信

初中毕业留言(中英互译)

ATimeWeEverHad中英互译诗歌欣赏

席慕容《悲歌》中英互译欣赏

朋友结婚中英互译的祝福语

自我介绍小学三年级作文中英互译

《故事会》索赔

索赔申请书

《外贸英语中英互译总汇:索赔(精选7篇).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

点击下载本文文档