欢迎来到千学网!
您现在的位置:首页 > 实用文 > 其他范文

外贸英语关于价格短句

时间:2022-08-13 08:26:06 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

以下是小编为大家整理的外贸英语关于价格短句,本文共6篇,希望对您有所帮助。

外贸英语关于价格短句

篇1:外贸英语关于价格短句

Price is turning high(low)。

价格上涨(下跌)。

Price is high(low)。

价格高(低)。

Price is rising (falling)。

价格上涨(下跌) .

Price is looking up.

价格看涨。

Price has skyrocketed.

价格猛涨。

Price has risen in a spiral.

价格螺旋上升。

The Japanese yen is strengthening.

日圆坚挺。

The U.S. Dollar is weakening.

美圆疲软。

Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, Im afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.

由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。

Your price is quoted C Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?

你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C

I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.

我可以就价格条件答复你方。

Dont you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted.

如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美圆也可以。

Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?

您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏?

Price is hovering between $5 and $8.

价格徘徊于5至8美元之间。

Price is easy off.

价格趋于疲软。

Business is closed at this price.

交易就按此价敲定。

Your price is acceptable (unacceptable)。

你方价格可以(不可以)接受。

Your price is convincing (not convincing)。

你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。

Your price is competitive (not competitive)。

你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。

The goods are (not) competitively priced.

此货的定价有(无)竞争力。

DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.

210德国马克折合人民币400元。

C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right?

C.I.F.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?

In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship.

如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。

篇2:外贸英语书信价格

通知客户价格调整

We enclose our new catalogue and price list. The revised prices will apply from 1 April . You will see that there have been number of changes in our product range. A number of improved models have been introduced. Out range of washing machines has been completely revamped. Many popular lines, however, have been retained unchanged. You will be aware that inflation is affecting industry as a whole .Ws have been affected like everyone else and some price increases havebeen unavoidable. We have not, however, increased our prices across the board, In many cases, there is a small price increase, but in others, none at all. We can assure you that the quality of our consumer durables has been maintained at a high standard and that our service will continueto be first class. We look forward to receiving your orders.

谨谢上新的商品目录和价格表。修订价格定于4月1日起生效。产品系列有一大革新,增加了不少改良的型号,扒出一系列新款的洗衣机,但许多款的开动号仍保持不变。通货膨胀影响整个工业连带令货品价格上涨。虽然如此,本公司并未全面提升价格,调整幅度亦不大。本公司坚守一贯信念,务求出产优质之耐用消费品,迎合顾客的需要。 谢谢贵公司多年惠顾,盼继续合作。

说明价格调整原因

I enclose our new price list , which will come into effect ,from the end of this month. You will see that we have increased our prices on most models. We have ,however , refrained from doing so on some models of which we hold large stocks. We feel we should explain why we have increased our prices. We are paying 10% more for our raw materials than we were paying last year. Some of our subcontractors have raised their by as much as 15%. As you know , we take great pride in our machines and are jealous of the reputation for quality and dependability which we have achieved over the last 40 years. We will not compromise that reputation because of rising costs. We hope, therefore decided to raise the price of some of our machines. We hope you will understand our position and look forward to your orders.

现谨附上本公司新价格表,新价格将于本月底生效。除了存货充裕的商品外,其余大部分货品均已调升价格。是次调整原因是原材料价格升幅上涨10%□,一些承包商的价格调升到15%。过去40年,本公司生产的机器品质优良、性能可靠。今为确保产品质量,唯有稍为调整价格。上述情况,还望考虑。愿能与贵公司保持紧密合作。

请求客户作推荐人

Thank you for your letter of 2 November. We are delighted to hear that you are to pleased with the refurbishment of your hotel. As your know .in our line of work, we depend on good ,reports about our projects to win further business. Our clients always shop around and look for references before committing themselves. With your permission, we would like to use your hotel as a reference when we discuss similar refurbishments in the hotel industry . Would you agree to our suggesting that future clients should call you? It would also be most helpful if we could occasionally bring a client to look at your hotel . We would , of course , stay overnight at least.I'll call you next week to hear your reaction. Thanks again for you kind words.

从11月2日的来函得悉阁下对贵饭店的整修感到满意,此消息对本公司实是一鼓励。设计行业重视声誉,客人在选择设计公司时必然会有所比较。如蒙允许,本公司欲请贵饭店作推荐人,证明有关整修的质素。未知可否让其他客户来电垂询? 此外,如获允准间或联同客户前来参观贵饭店整修,定必有莫大帮助。当然,本公司会预订房间,至少留宿一晚。

篇3:外贸英语价格相关口语

I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.

我可以就价格条件答复你方。

You wish to have a discussion of the price terms of washers.

您是想谈谈洗衣机的价格条件吧。

Yes, all of the price terms are acceptable.

是的,哪种价格条件都可以接受的。

C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right?

C.I.F.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?

Sometimes F.O.B. and C&F are also employed.

我们有时也用离岸价或成本加运费价。

You said yesterday that the price was $60/mt, C.I.F. Brussels.

您昨天说价格定为每公吨60英镑C.I.F. 布鲁塞尔。

In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship.

如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。

Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?

你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C&F新港价,对吗?

Words and Phrases

price terms 价格条款

F.O.B. Free On Board “船上交货价”或称“离岸价格”

C.I.F. Cost, Insurance and Freight “成本加保险费、运费”或“到岸价格”

C&F Cost and Freight “成本加运费”或“离岸加运费”价格

F.O.B. Liner Terms F.O.B. 班轮条件

F.O.B. Stowed 船上交货并理舱

F.O.B. Trimmed 船上交货并平舱

F.O.B. Under Tackle F.O.B.吊钩下交货

C.I.F. Liner terms C.I.F.班轮条件

C.I.F. Ex Ship's Hold C.I.F.舱底交货

F.O.B. plane 飞机离岸价(用于紧急情况)

acceptable 可以接受的,可以使用的

to pass over 转给,转嫁

to adopt, to employ, to use (某种价格术语)采用某种价格

FOR-Free on Rail 火车交货价

FOT-Free on Truck 汽车交货价

FAS-Free Alongside Ship 船边交货价

Ex Factory 工厂交货价

Ex Plantation 农场交货价

Ex Warehouse 仓库交货价

Ex Ship 目的港船上交货价

Ex Dock Duty Paid 目的港码头完税交货价

Ex Dock Duty Unpaid 目的港码头未完税交货价

Additional Words and Phrases

buying price 买价

selling price 卖价

new price 新价

old price 旧价

present price 现价

original price 原价

current price 时价,现价

prevailing price 现价

ruling price 目前的价格

going price 现价

opening price 开价,开盘价

closing price 收盘价

exceptional price 特价

special price 特价

nominal price 有行无市的价格

moderate price 公平价格

wholesale price 批发价

retail price 零售价

market price 市价

net price 净价

cost price 成本价

gross price 毛价

price effect 价格效应

price contract 价格合约

price calculation 价格计算

price limit 价格限制

price control 价格控制

price theory 价格理论

price regulation 价格调整

price structure 价格构成

price support 价格支持

bargain 讨价还价

extra price 附加价

price ratio 比价

price per unit 单价

price index或price indices 物价指数

price of factory 厂价

篇4:外贸英语价格词汇

外贸中经常要说到关于价格这一类的词汇,下面总结了很多关于价格的词汇。

(一)

Price is turning high(low).

价格上涨(下跌)。

Price is high(low).

价格高(低)。

Price is rising (falling).

价格上升(下降)。

Price is up (down).

价格上涨(下跌)。

The goods are priced too high.

货物定价太高。

Your price is rather stiff.

你方价格相当高。

Price is leveling off.

价格趋平。

Your price is prohibitive.

你方价格高得令人望而却步。

The Japanese yen is strengthening.

日圆坚挺。

The U.S. Dollar is weakening.

美圆疲软。

Price is looking up.

价格看涨。

Price has skyrocketed.

价格猛涨,

Price has shot up.

价格飞涨。

Price has risen perpendicularly.

价格直线上升。

Price has risen in a spiral.

价格螺旋上升。

Price has hiked.

价格急剧抬高。

Your price is on the high side.

你方价格偏高。

Price has advanced.

价格已上涨。

Your price is much higher than the price from U.K. France and Germany.

你方价格比英、法、德的都高。

Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products

accordingly.

由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。

Your price is $500/mt, twice of the other countries.

你们每公吨500美圆的价格是其他国家的两倍。

Is it possible for you to raise (lift) the price by 5%?

你们能否把价格提高5%?

Words and Phrases

average price平均价格

base price 底价

rockbottom price 最低价

bedrock price 最低价

ceiling price 最高价,顶价

maximum price 最高价

minimum price 最低价

(二)

DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.

210德国马克折合人民币400元。

Don't you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted.

如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美圆也可以。

Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?

您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏?

Words and Phrases

Hongkong Dollar (HK$) 港元

Singapore Dollar (S$) 新加坡元

Pound Sterling (Stg.) 英镑

United States Dollar (US$) 美圆

French Franc (F.F) 法国法郎

Italian Lira (Lire) 意大利里拉

Danish Krone (E.Kr.)丹麦克郎

Florin (Guilder) H.Fl. (D.Fi.). 荷兰盾

Norwegian Krone (N.Kr.) 挪威克郎

Swedish Krone (S.Kr.) 瑞典克郎

Belgian Franc (BF) 比利时法郎

Swiss Franc (S.Fr. or S.F.) 瑞典法郎

Canadian Dollar (Can. $) 加拿大元

Deutsche Mark (DM) 德国马克

Australian Dollar (A$) 澳大利亚元

Japanese Yen (¥) 日圆

Austrian Schilling (Sch.) 奥地利先令

to be equivalent to 相当于

to employ 用...计价,采用...

exchange rate 汇率

篇5:短句外贸英语

1.Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

2.An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.

如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。

3.The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

4.Could you manage to hasten the delivery?

你们能否加快装运?

5.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

6.A timely delivery means a lot to us.

及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。

7.I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.

非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

8.There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.

还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。

9.If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

10.Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你们能不能设法提前交货?

11.They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.

他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。

12.Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.

交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?

13.I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

14.Can you effect shipment of the order in March?

您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?

15.Is it possible to effect shipment during October?

能不能在10月份交货?

16.I want the goods to be delivered in June.

我希望你们能在6月份交货。

17.After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

18.We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。

19.We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

20.You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?

您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?

21.I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

我非常担心货物迟交。

22.You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.

你可以选择天津作为交货港。

23.We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.

我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。

24.What's your unloading port please?

你们的卸货港定在哪里?

25.It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

把货卸在汉堡不太合适。

篇6:外贸英语:短句

1.I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

2.Please exercise better care with future shipments.

对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

3.Can last shipment be duplicated?

上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

4.We regret we can't ship as you desired.

很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。

5.We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

6.There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.

货物多装了200磅。

7.Can we short-ship 5 tons?

我们可以少装5吨吗?

8.Please hold shipment pending our instructions.

请在我们通知之前暂停装货。

9.The goods are all ready for shipment.

货物已经准备好待装运。

10.I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.

关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。

11.The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. “Dong Feng”.

货已装上“东风”号轮船。

12.We ship most of our oil in bulk.

我们装运的油多数是散装的。

13.We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

14.The facilities for shipping goods to south east Asian countries have changed a lot.

出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。

15.An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.

如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。

16.The order No.105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

17.Could you manage to hasten the delivery?

你们能否加快装运?

18.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

19.A timely delivery means a lot to us.

及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。

20.I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.

非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

21.There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.

还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。

22.If shipment were effected from Hong Kong,we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

23.Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你们能不能设法提前交货?

24.They hold adiscussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.

他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。

25.Since the time of shipment can not be fixed,I can not but worry about it.

交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?

26.I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

27.Can you effect shipment of the order in March?

您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?

28.Is it possible to effect shipment during October?

能不能在10月份交货?

29.I want the goods to be delivered in June.

我希望你们能在6月份交货。

30.After shipment,it will beal together four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

31.We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。

32.We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

33.You expect us to make delivery in less than a month,right?

您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?

外贸英语价格词汇

外贸英语中短句――订货

外贸英语求职信

价格策划书

价格协议书

心得安价格

价格管理制度

价格造句

外贸英语简历表格

外贸英语毕业生求职信

《外贸英语关于价格短句(锦集6篇).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

点击下载本文文档