欢迎来到千学网!
您现在的位置:首页 > 实用文 > 其他范文

外贸英语价格上涨常用口语

时间:2022-12-17 00:01:20 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

下面小编为大家整理了外贸英语价格上涨常用口语,本文共5篇,欢迎阅读与借鉴!

外贸英语价格上涨常用口语

篇1:外贸英语价格上涨常用口语

Price is turning high(low).

价格上涨(下跌)。

Price is high(low).

价格高(低)。

Price is rising (falling).

价格上升(下降)。

Price is up (down).

价格上涨(下跌)。

Price is looking up.

价格看涨。

Price has skyrocketed.

价格猛涨,

Price has shot up.

价格飞涨。

Price has risen perpendicularly.

价格直线上升。

Price has risen in a spiral.

价格螺旋上升。

Price has hiked.

价格急剧抬高。

Your price is on the high side.

你方价格偏高。

Price has advanced.

价格已上涨。

The goods are priced too high.

货物定价太高。

Your price is rather stiff.

你方价格相当高。

Price is leveling off.

价格趋平。

Your price is prohibitive.

你方价格高得令人望而却步。

The Japanese yen is strengthening.

日圆坚挺。

The U.S. Dollar is weakening.

美圆疲软。

Your price is much higher than the price from U.K. France and Germany.

你方价格比英、法、德的都高。

Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.

由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。

Your price is $500/mt, twice of the other countries.

你们每公吨500美圆的价格是其他国家的两倍。

Is it possible for you to raise (lift) the price by 5%?

你们能否把价格提高5%?

Words and Phrases

ceiling price 最高价,顶价

maximum price 最高价

minimum price 最低价

average price平均价格

base price 底价

rockbottom price 最低价

bedrock price 最低价

篇2:外贸英语量词常用口语

There are 100 tons of wheat on board the ship.

船上装有100吨小麦。

How many pieces all together?

共有多少件?

500 pieces in total.

总共有500件。

We made a total of 100,000 jackets.

我们一共订了10万件上衣。

We can only supply you with 20,000 yards of pure silk.

我们只能供应两万码的真丝绸。

We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men's shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts.

男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。

Can you give us an additional 200 cases?

能再增加200箱吗?

We place an order for additional 4,000 shirts.

我们多订了4000件衬衣。

This year we can buy an extra 700 blue jeans.

今年我们可以多订700件牛仔裤。

We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.

你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。

We'll increase the quantity of medicines by 300 boxes.

我们将增加300盒药品。

The maximum quantity of cotton jerseys this year is about DM25,000.

我们今年最多能订购大约25000马克的棉毛衫。

5,000 square metres of wool carpet is bigger than any order we've ever placed.

5000平方米的羊毛地毯超过了以往的订货。

Words and Phrases

in total 总共

pure silk 真丝绸

printed silk 印花绸

The U.S. System 美制

The Metric System 公制

metric ton 公吨

The British System 英制

International System of Units (SI) 国际单位制(国际制)

short ton 短吨

long ton 长吨

kilogram 公斤

pound 磅

ounce 盎司

piece 件

pair 对,双

set 套

dozen 打

gross 罗

ream 令

length 长度

meter 米,公尺

foot 英尺

yard 码

area 面积

square meter 面积

square meter平方米

square foot平方英尺

volume 体积

cubic meter 立方米

capacity 容积

litre 升

gallon 加仑

bushel 蒲式耳

篇3:外贸英语惯用语口语

惯用口语句子:

1.You're asking too much.

您开的价也太高了吧。

2.The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.

你们的报价太高,我们不能接受。

3.Our rates are in line with the world market.

我们的价格与国际市场上的是一致的。

4.Our prices fit in with today's market situation.

我们的价格与今天的市场形式相吻合。

5.You can't consider the price separately from the quality.

您不能只看价格不看质量。

6.You should take the quality into account.

您应该考虑质量因素.

7.We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.

我们必须考虑商品的质量问题。

8.I take into account = take into consideration“虑在内”

9.This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.

这是我们最优惠的价格,不能再低了

10.This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.

这是我们的最低价格,不可能再让了。

实用对话:

Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。

Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。

Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?

Seller: What's your proposal?

卖方:您的提议是什么?

Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。

Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。

Buyer: What would you suggest?

买方:您的意见呢?

Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。

Buyer: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can both besatisfied with.

买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。

Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。

篇4:外贸英语外包装常用口语

We agree to use cartons for outer packing.

我们同意用纸箱做外包装。

Could you use cardboard boxes?

你们用硬纸板箱包装吗?

It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.

使用木箱包装成本会高些。

The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.

布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。

The eggs are packed in cartons with beehives lined with shake-proof paper board.

鸡蛋要用带蜂房孔,内衬防震纸板的纸箱包装。

Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax.

每个丸药装入小盒后用蜡密封好。

Please make the fruit jar airtight.

请把果酱罐密封。

We'll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton.

我们一纸箱装两打,每箱毛重25公斤。

Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton.

10支装入一小盒,100盒装入一个纸箱。

This would discourage people from trying their hand on such packing.

人们不轻易使用这种包装。

No charge will be allowed for packages.

包装容器不收费。

The case was a substantial one, with sufficient packing used.

此箱坚固,使用了足够的包装材料。

I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

我担心远洋运输用纸箱不结实。

Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost.

使用硬纸箱包装这批衬衣可以节省运费。

We prefer packing in smaller cases.

我们宁愿用小箱子包装。

We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods.

我们主张用小容器包装这批货。

We use metal angles at each corner of the carton.

每个箱角都用金属角加固。

Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.

箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。

The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.

罐装货物在纸箱里,外面加两道箍。

You must reinforce the packing with metal straps.

你们必须用铁箍加固包装。

The goods are to be packed in strong export cases, securely strapped.

货物应该用坚固的出口木箱包装,并且牢牢加箍。

Shirts are to be packed in plastic-lined water-proof cartons.

衬衣应放在内衬塑料防水的箱子里。

We use a polythene wrapper for each shirt.

每件衬衣都用聚乙烯袋包装。

The fountain pen is placed in a satin-covered small box, lined with beautiful silk ribbon.

金笔装在一个锦缎小盒里,再用一条漂亮的绸带系在外面。

Words and Phrases

case 箱

carton 纸板箱,纸箱

wooden case 木箱

crate 板条箱

chest 箱

casket 小箱

box 盒子

cask 桶

keg 小桶

wooden cask 木桶

barrel 琵琶桶

drum 圆桶

iron drum 铁桶

to be packed in bag 用袋装

to be packed in paper bag 用纸袋装

gunny bag 麻袋

plastic bag 塑料袋

foam plastic bag 泡沫塑料袋

balse 包件

canvas 帆布

bundle 捆,束

can/tin 罐装,听装

coil 捆,盘装

glass jar 玻璃瓶装

container 集装箱

pallet 托盘

breakage-proof 防破损

shakeproof 防震

leakage-proof 防漏

water-proof 防水

sound-proof 隔音

metal strap 铁箍

kraft paper 牛皮纸

flexible container 集装包

parcel 小包,一批货

packed cargo 包装货

parcel post 包裹邮寄

packet (pkt.) 包裹,封套,袋

single packing 单件包装

collective packing 组合包装

outer packing 大包装,外包装

inner packing 内包装,小包装

substantial 坚固的

ocean transportation 远洋运输

smaller container 小容器

polythene 聚乙烯

the canned goods 罐装货

satin-covered 缎包装的

silk ribbon 绸带

篇5:外贸英语价格下降常用口语

Price is hovering between $5 and $8.

价格徘徊于5至8美圆之间。

We regret we have to maintain our original price.

很遗憾我们不得不保持原价。

Price is easy.

价格疲软。

Price is easy off.

价格趋于疲软。

Price has declined.

价格已跌落。

Price has dipped (sagged).

价格已下降。

It simply can't stand such a big cut.

再也经不住大幅度削价了。

Price has tobogganed.

价格突然下降。

Price has plummeted.

价格暴跌。

Price has downslided.

价格剧降。

This new product is moderately priced.

新产品的定价适度。

Articles of everyday use are economically priced.

日用品价格低廉。

Everyone knows, the price of crude oil has greatly decreased.

人人皆知,目前原油价格大幅度下跌。

We've already cut the price very fine.

我们已将价格减至最低限度了。

The French price of stainless steel plates are about $1200 per mt, while the German price is still lower.

法国的不锈钢板价格为每公吨1200美圆,德国的还要低。

We're ready to reduce the price by 5%.

我们准备减价百分之五。

To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 3%.

为达成这笔交易,你方应至少减价3%。

Business is possible if you can lower the price to HK$2150.

你方若能减价到2150港币,可能成交。

The utmost (best) we can do is to reduce the price by 2%.

我们最多能减价百分之二。

We cannot take anything off the price.

我们不能再减价了。

We've already cut down our prices to cost level.

我们已经将价格降到成本费的水平了。

There is no room for any reduction in price.

价格毫无再减的余地了。

Our rock-bottom price is $500/mt, and cannot be further lowered.

我们的最低价是500美圆一公吨,不能再低了。

Words and Phrases

hover 徘徊于...,盘旋于

original price 原价

moderately 适当地,合适地;适度

economically 经济地,便宜地

stainless steel 不锈钢

utmost 极限,竭尽所能

cost level 成本费用的水平

rock-bottom 最低的

外贸英语求职信

环保检查导致材料价格上涨

外贸英语简历表格

外贸英语毕业生求职信

外贸英语毕业生简历

外贸英语价格词汇

外贸英语大学生求职信

外贸英语商议对话

外贸英语:机场迎接

外贸英语面试问答

《外贸英语价格上涨常用口语(精选5篇).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

点击下载本文文档