以下是小编为大家准备的外贸英语巧问巧答:货物装运,本文共6篇,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

篇1:外贸英语巧问巧答:货物装运
We can send it by air or by sea.
我们可以走空运或海运。
We usually send it by sea.
我们通常走海运。
When is the earliest shipment we can expect?
最早何时能装运?
By the middle of June.I think.
我想得在6月中旬。
We’¨make it at the beginning of May.
我们能在5月初装运。
I am seriously to know if it's possible to effect shipment during May.
我很想知道,你方能否在五月内完成装船?
I am sorry we can't effect shipment in May.
很抱歉,我方五月不能完成装船。
Don't worry.We’¨make it by then.
请放心,我方届时能够完成
What's your unloading port?
你们的卸货港在什么地方?
How about Dalian?
在大连如何?
lt's in Shantou.
卸货港在汕头。
Are you going to ship this by air?
这批货你们要空运吗?
No,that costs too much.
不,空运花费太多。
That costs quite a bit more.
那要花很多钱。
Yes,because it's urgent.
是的,因为这批货很急。
How about partial shipment? We can ship one fifth of the goods in June and the balance in July.
分批装运怎么样?我们能在6月份装运1/5的货物,余下的在7月份装运。
Your proposal is workable.
你的建议行得通。
That sounds fine to us.
这个建议听起来不错。
No ,we hope to effect the shipment once for all.
不,我们希望一次性装运。
Can you have them sent by railway?
能采用铁路运输吗?
To move the goods by railway is quicker。
铁路运输较快。
We don't think it proper to transport the goods by railway.
我们认为铁路运货不合适。
We would prefer to have the goods carried by road and not by railway.
我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。
How about unloading the ship from Huangpu instead of Shantou?
将卸船地由汕头改为黄埔如何?
We don't think it's proper to unload the ship at Huangpu.
我们认为将黄埔作为卸货港不合适。
lt's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Huangpu.
将货卸在黄埔不太合适。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我们总是希望用较大的港口作为装运港。
篇2:外贸英语巧问巧答
Is this what we decided?
这是我们说定的吗?
I think so,because we talked about this last week.
是的,我们上周已谈过这个问题。
Not yet,we just start to discuss this issue.
还没有,我们才开 始谈这个问题
Yes,we already signed a contract for this.
是的,我们已经就 此签了份合同。
Almost done,excluding some detail in shipping.
几乎定下来 了,除了一些运输上的细节。
This is the price list, but it serves as a guide lineonly. Is there anything you are particularly interested in?
这是价格表,但只供参考。是否你们特别感兴趣的商品?
Yes,it iS.But the prices of some items are much higher than usual.
确有我们感兴趣的商品,只是其中有几项的价格比平常高出许多。
Sure it IS.We can find out most of the commodities we need to purchase.
当然,我们需要采购的大部分商品都在上面。
Sorry, the type of the machine is not what we want.
很抱歉,机器型号与我们需要的不符.
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now. You may have a look.
你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品, 你可以看下.
lt's pretty good.We like it very much.
你们提供的包装样品很不错,我们非常喜欢。
Can you change the color of the wrapping paper to a bright one?
包装纸的颜色能不能换成亮点的?
We need thicker packing papers since the goods are easily to be broken.
我们需要稍微厚一点的包装纸,因为这些产品很
What's your opinion about recent changes of the rice market?
容易损毁。你对近期大米市场的变动有什么看法?
I think that the overall supply will be tight for several months.
我认为未来数月的市场供给会持续吃紧。
It is normal,l think.
我认为这些变动很正常。
Actually, we’¨earn a handsome profit if we can grasp the current hard-won chance.
事实上,如果我们能抓住当前这难得的机会,将会狠狠赚一笔。
篇3:外贸英语巧问巧答:代理服务
Would you let us act as your agent?
贵方能让我们成为你们的代理人吗?
We'II think about it and let you know later.
我们要考虑一下,稍候会通知你。
We regret that we can't grant your request as we have already appointed an agent in your area.
很遗憾,本公司不能答应贵公司的要求.因为本公司已经在当地指定了代理商。
What are the minimum annual sales you can guarantee if we appoint you as our agent?
如本公司指定贵公司为本公司的代理,贵公司能保证的最低年销售额是多少?
Will you consider our proposal to act as your agent?
你能考虑我们作为你代理商的建议吗?
lf you can push the sale of our products successfully for the next 4 months,we may appoint you as our agent.
如果你们在以后4个月能成功推销我方产品,我们将指定你们做代理。
We are not inclined to appoint an agent for your district.
我们不打算在你地委托代理。
As we are not yet thoroughly acquainted with each other, we think the time is not ripe for a discussion on agency.
由于我们互相还不太了解,我们认为讨论代理为时过早。
Do you have any special promoting methods?
你们有什么特殊的促销方法吗?
i will submit a detailed proposal to you later.
我稍候会提交一份详细的计划给你。
We may discuss the subject tomorrow.
我们可以明天讨论这个问题。
篇4:面试问题巧答
面试问题巧答
(1)你并非毕业于名牌院校?
妙答:比尔·盖茨也未毕业于哈佛大学!
(2)你经历太单纯,而我们需要的是社会经验丰富的人,
妙答:那么,我确信如我有缘加盟贵公司,我将很快成为社会经验丰富的人,我希望自己有这样一段经历。
(3)你专业怎么与所申请的职位不对口?
妙答:据说,21世纪最抢手就是复合型人才,而外行的灵感往往超过内行,因为他们没有思维定势、没有条条框框,
(4)你学历对我们来讲太高了。
妙答:我带三张学历证书,你可从中挑选一张您认为合适的,至于另外两张,就请忘掉它。
(5)你是因为与上司有矛盾才转到我们这里来的吗?
妙答:他是一个正直的人,但我们之间性情差异太大,无法成为好朋友。
(6)你性格过于内向,这恐怕与我们的`职业不合适?
妙答:据说内向的人往往具有专心致志,锲而不舍的品质,另外我善于倾听,因为我感到应把发言机会多多地留给别人……
作为应聘者,面对主考官咄咄逼人,你还能有什么应战绝招的话,那就是无论如何不要被“激怒”!处于被“宰”位置的你,如果因为主考官某些提问过于尖锐、不友好,或者欺人太甚而激起了你的怒火的话,那么对不起,你已经输掉了!
篇5:以问代答巧辩驳美文摘抄
以问代答巧辩驳美文摘抄
有一次,物理学大师法拉第公开做电磁学的实验表演。实验刚结束,忽然有人站起来高声责问:“这有什么用呢?”法拉第看了一下提问者,反问说:“请问,新生婴儿有什么用呢?”提问者哑口无言,讷讷退下。
此例中,提问者以“新生的电磁学有什么用”为由进行质问,厨师巧妙地以问代答,“新生婴儿有什么用呢?”提问者暴露了他对科学的无知,而法拉第的以问代答则隐含着对提问者在科学上缺乏预见的嘲弄。如此回击精彩有力,令人击节赞赏。
1972年5月27日凌晨一点,美苏签定了关于限制战略武器的协定,美国总统尼克松随后在一家旅馆向随行的记者团介绍情况,当他说到“苏联生产导弹的速度每年大约250枚”时,有一名记者插话问:“我们的情况呢?我们有多少潜艇导弹配置了分导式多弹头?有多少‘民兵’导弹配置了分导式多弹头?”“我不确切知道正配置分导式多弹头的‘民兵’导弹有多少。至于潜艇,我的苦处是数目我是知道的,但我不知道是不是保密的。”尼克松回答说。“不是保密的。”一个记者赶忙说。尼克松笑了,反问道:“不保密吗?那你说是多少呢?”记者无言以对。
面对记者刨根究底的追问,尼克松没有直接斥责他的问题实在过分,而是巧用以问代答,以连续的两个反问诸住了咄咄逼人的记者的嘴,幽默地化解了记者很难缠的.问题。这样说,妥帖得体而含蓄幽默,顺利地替自己解了围。
通过上面两例生动有趣的论辩,我们可以看到,面对棘手的、无法正面论述的难题不妨运用以问代答法。此法锋芒暗藏,如同把对方踢过来的球又踢了回去,从而达到“以攻代守”的论辩目的,赢得论辩胜利。
篇6:英文面试常见问题巧答
英文面试常见问题巧答
Q: What do you findfrustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, thenarrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气,)
A:Minds that are notreceptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle yourconflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present myideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person whois)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people whopossess the “can do” spirit. (有“实际行动”的人。)
Q:What leadershipqualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning howto motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of myleadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined mymanagement style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的`行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normallyhandle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Justdon't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however,accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金,
不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, wewill discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?) A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。) A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?) A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。) A:(I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit. (有“实际行动”的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? (作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?) A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。) A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理e人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situati on could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。) A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷o下来再讨论。)
★巧云作文
文档为doc格式