欢迎来到千学网!
您现在的位置:首页 > 实用文 > 其他范文

饭店英语交流用语?前厅和客房部用语

时间:2023-09-21 08:08:04 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

下面是小编为大家整理的饭店英语交流用语?前厅和客房部用语,本文共10篇,如果喜欢可以分享给身边的朋友喔!

饭店英语交流用语?前厅和客房部用语

篇1:饭店英语交流用语:前厅和客房部用语

饭店英语交流用语:前厅和客房部用语

1、Have you a reservation?

您预定过了吗?

2、May I know your name and room number?

您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?

3、Here is your room key.

给您房间钥匙,

4、Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.

请去那边帐台付款。

5、Are these your baggage?

这些是您的.行李吗?

May I take them for you?

我来帮您拿好吗?

6、Housekeeping, may I come in?

客房服务员,我可以进来吗?

7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.

请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。

8、I hope I'm not disturbing you.

我希望没有打扰您。

9、One moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.

等一会儿,夫人,

我马上送来。

10、I'll send for an electrician( doctor...)

我给您请电工(大夫……)。

餐饮部:

11、Sit down, please. Here is the menu.

请坐,给您菜单,先生。

May I take your order, sir?

您要点菜吗?

12、What would you like to have, coffee or tea?

您要喝咖啡还是茶?

13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?

您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

14、Service hours are:

(餐厅)供应时间是:

7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.

早餐7点到9点。

11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.

午餐11点半到1点半。

6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.

晚餐6点半到8点半。

15、Here is the bill. Please sign it.

这是您的账单,请签字。

篇2:饭店交流用语

饭店交流用语

欢迎和问候语:

1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)

早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2、How do you do?

您好!(初次见面)

Glad to meet you .

很高兴见到您。

3、How are you?

您好吗?

Fine, Thanks. And you ?

很好,谢谢。您好吗?

4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant , shop).

欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .

愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)

I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)

I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

7、Have a good time!

祝您过得愉快!

电话用语:

8、**hotel , front desk. Can I help you?

**饭店,前厅。您找谁?

9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.

对不起,我拨错号了。

10、May I speak to your general manager?

能和你们总经理说话吗?

Speaking.

我就是。

11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.

对不起,他现在不在。

Would you like to leave a message?

您要留口信吗?

12、Pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

I beg your pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

祝贺语:

13、Congratulations!

祝贺您!

14、Happy birthday!

生日快乐!

15、Happy new year!

新年快乐!

16、Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

17、Have a nice holiday!

假日快乐!

18、Wish you every success!

祝您成功!

答谢和答应语:

19、Thank you (very much).

谢谢您(非常感谢)。

20、Thank you for your advice (information , help)

感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。

21、It's very kind of you .

谢谢,您真客气。

22、You are welcome .

不用谢。

23、Not at all.

不用谢。

Don't mention it .

不用谢。

24、It's my pleasure .

非常高兴为您服务。

(With pleasure.)

(My pleasure.)

25、I am at your service .

乐意为您效劳。

26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.

感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

27、I'm sorry .

很抱歉。

28、Excuse me .

对不起。

29、I'm sorry, It's my fault.

很抱歉。那是我的过错。

30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让您久等了。

31、Sorry to interrupt you.

对不起,打扰您了。

32、I'm sorry about this.

对此表示抱歉。

33、I apologize for this.

我为此道歉。

34、That's all right.

没关系。

35、Let's forget it.

算了吧。

征询语:

36、Can(May)I help you?

篇3:饭店英语交流用语:祝贺用语

饭店英语交流用语:祝贺用语

13、Congratulations!

祝贺您!

14、Happy birthday!

生日快乐!

15、Happy new year!

新年快乐!

16、Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

17、Have a nice holiday!

假日快郑?/P>

18、Wish you every success!

祝您成功!

答谢和答应语:

19、Thank you (very much).

谢谢您(非常感谢),

20、Thank you for your advice (information, help)

感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。

21、It's very kind of you.

谢谢,您真客气。

22、You are welcome.

不用谢。

23、Not at all.

不用谢。

Don't mention it.

不用谢,

24、It's my pleasure.

非常高兴为您服务。

(With pleasure.)

(My pleasure.)

25、I am at your service.

乐意为您效劳。

26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.

感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

27、I'm sorry.

很抱歉。

28、Excuse me.

对不起。

29、I'm sorry, It's my fault.

很抱歉。那是我的过错。

30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让您久等了。

31、Sorry to interrupt you.

对不起,打扰您了。

32、I'm sorry about this.

对此表示抱歉。

33、I apologize for this.

我为此道歉。

34、That's all right.

没关系。

35、Let's forget it.

算了吧。

篇4:饭店英语交流用语:提醒和告别用语

饭店英语交流用语:提醒和告别用语

47、Mind/(Watch)your step.

请走好,

48、Please be careful.

请当心。

49、Please don't leave anything behind.

请别遗忘您的'东西。

50、Don't worry.

别担心。

51、Take it easy.

放心好了。

52、Please don't smoke here.

请不要在这边抽烟。

53、Goodbye.

再见,

54、See you late.

再见。

55、Good night.

晚安。

56、See you tomorrow.

明天见。

57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.

再见,谢谢您的光临。

58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.

再见,希望再见到您。

59、Have a nice trip!

一路平安!

60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!

祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!

篇5:饭店英语交流用语・销售用语

饭店英语交流用语・销售用语

1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?

您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.

这是介绍我们饭店的.小册子和价目表。

3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.

我们给您九折优惠。

4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.

我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

5、We accept your terms.

我们接受您的条件。

6、May I introduce myself?

让我介绍我自己。

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?

请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

8、Let's drink to our friendship!

为我们的友谊干杯!

9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!

建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)

干杯!

11、How do you like Chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗?

12、What do you think of our service?

您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).

谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.

这是违反饭店规章制度的。

15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.

我们饭店是不收小费的。

It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.

我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

Thank you all the same.

然而,还是要谢谢您。

16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.

您必须赔偿。

17、Thank you for telling us about it.

谢谢您告诉我们

I'll look into the mater right away.

我马上去处理这件事情。

18、I assure you it wont happen again.

我保证此类事情不会再发生。

19、Please don't worry, sir (madam)

先生(夫人),请不必担心。

I will send someone up to your room right away.

我马上派人到你的房间去。

20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best.

我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

21、What can I show you.

您要买什么?

22、How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )?

您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?

23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.

这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。

Ple

篇6:饭店英语交流用语:征询和指路用语

饭店英语交流用语:征询和指路用语

36、Can(May)I help you?

我能帮您什么吗?

Yes, please.

好的,

37、What can I do for you.

我能为您干点什么?

38、Is there anything I can do for you?

有什么能为您效劳的`穑?/P>

39、Just a moment, please.

请稍等一下。

40、May I use your phone?

我能借用您的电话吗?

Certainly.

当然可以。

Yes, of course.

当然可以。

41、Go upstairs/downstairs.

上楼/下楼,

42、It's on the second (third) floor.

在二(三)楼。

43、Excuse me.

对不起。

Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?

请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?

This way, please.

请这边走

Turn left /right.

往左转/右转。

45、It's in the lobby near the main entrance.

在大厅靠近大门。

46、It's in the basement at the end of the corridor.

在地下室走廊尽头。

篇7:饭店英语交流用语・欢迎、问候用语

饭店英语交流用语・欢迎、问候用语

1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)

早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2、How do you do?

您好!(初次见面)

Glad to meet you.

很高兴见到您。

3、How are you?

您好吗?

Fine, thanks. And you?

很好,谢谢。您好吗?

4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).

欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.

愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)

I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)

I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

7、Have a good time!

祝您过得愉快!

8、***hotel, front desk. Can I help you?

***饭店,前厅。您找谁?

9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.

对不起,我拨错号了。

10、May I speak to your general manager?

能和你们总经理说话吗?

Speaking.

我就是。

11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.

对不起,他现在不在。

Would you like to leave a message?

您要留口信吗?

12、Pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

I beg your pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

篇8:电话英语-交流用语

电话英语-交流用语

Telephone Language

Here are some typical phrases that you can use in a telephone conversation.

Answering the phoneHello? (informal)Thank you for calling Boyz Autobody. Jody speaking. How can I help you?Doctor's office.Introducing yourselfHey George. It's Lisa calling. (informal)Hello, this is Julie Madison calling.Hi, it's Gerry from the dentist's office here.This is she.*Speaking.**The person answering says this if the caller does not recognize their voice.Asking to speak with someoneIs Fred in? (informal)Is Jackson there, please? (informal)Can I talk to your sister? (informal)May I speak with Mr. Green, please?Would the doctor be in/available?Connecting someoneJust a sec. I'll get him. (informal)Hang on one second. (informal)Please hold and I'll put you through to his office.One moment please.All of our operators are busy at this time. Please hold for the next available person.Making special requestsCould you please repeat that?Would you mind spelling that for me?Could you speak up a little please?Can you speak a little slower please. My English isn't very strong.Can you call me back? I think we have a bad connection.Can you please hold for a minute? I have another call.Taking a message for someoneSammy's not in. Who's this? (informal)I'm sorry, Lisa's not here at the moment. Can I ask who's calling?I'm afraid he's stepped out. Would you like to leave a message?He's on lunch right now.Who's calling please?He's busy right now. Can you call again later?I'll let him know you called.I'll make sure she gets the message.Leaving a message with someoneYes, can you tell him his wife called, please.No, that's okay, I'll call back later.Yes, it's James from CompInc. here. When do you expect her back in the office?Thanks, could you ask him to call Brian when he gets in?Do you have a pen handy. I don't think he has my number.Thanks. My number is 222-3456, extension 12.Confirming informationOkay, I've got it all down.Let me repeat that just to make sure.Did you say 555 Charles St.?You said your name was John, right?I'll make sure he gets the message.Listening to an answering machineHello. You've reached 222-6789. Please leave a detailed message after the beep.Thank you.Hi, this is Elizabeth. I'm sorry I'm not available to take your call at this time. Leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.Thank you for calling Dr. Mindin's office. Our hours

篇9:餐饮前厅的服务用语

招呼礼

1、与西方人打招呼,要避免用中国式,如说:“你上哪去呀?”或“你到哪去啦?”他会认为你想探听私事。也不要说:“你吃过饭了吗?”否则对方会误解为你想请他和你一道吃饭。

2、与日本人打招呼,最普遍的说法是“您早”、“您好” ;拜托您了”、“请多关照”、“对不起”、“失陪了”等。

3、在巴基斯坦及中东地区国家,由于大多数人信奉伊斯兰教,所以打招呼的第一句话就是“真主保佑”,以示祝福。而在泰国、缅甸、斯里兰卡等信奉佛教的国家则说:“愿菩萨保佑”。

鞠躬礼

鞠躬也是表达敬意、尊重、感谢的常用礼节。鞠躬时应从心底发出对对方表示感谢、尊重的意念,从而体现于行动,给对方留下诚意、真实的印象。

又称打躬,为弯身行礼以示恭敬。是我国、日本和朝鲜等国的传统礼节。在日本,人们习惯行60度到90度的鞠躬礼双手摊平扶膝,同时表示问候,这是真情的流露而非矫揉做作。在朝鲜,人们在见面和离别时也行鞠躬礼。特别是朝鲜妇女在行鞠躬礼时,一手提裙,一手下垂鞠躬,告别时面对客人慢慢退去,显得非常诚恳。在西欧,行鞠躬礼时须脱帽,用立正姿势,双目注视对方,脸带微笑,以身体上部向前倾斜15度左右

握手礼

握手是我们日常工作中最常使用的礼节之一。你知道握手的基本礼仪知识吗?握手时,伸手的先后顺序是上级在先、主人在先、长者在先、女性在先。握手时间一般在2、3秒或4、5秒之间为宜。握手力度不宜过猛或毫无力度。要注视对方并面带微笑。握手时要脱去手套,用普通站姿,并目视对方眼睛,不弯腰低头,要大方热情、不亢不卑。伸手时同性间应先向地位低或年纪轻的,异性间应先向男性伸手。不可同时握两人的手,不可当面擦手。

名片礼

名片先递给长辈或上级:把自己的名片递出时,应把文字向前方,双手拿出,一边递交一边清楚说出自己的姓名。接对方的名片时,应双手去接,拿到手后,要马上看,正确记住对方姓名后,将名片收起,如遇对方姓名有难认的文字,马上询问,对收到的名片要妥善保管,以便检索。

介绍和被介绍的方式方法: 直接见面介绍的场合下,应先把地位低者介绍给地位高者,若难以判断,可把年轻的介绍给年长的。在自己公司和其他公司的关系上,可把本公司的人介绍给别的公司的人。把一个人介绍给很多人时,应先介绍其中地位最高的或酌情而定。男女间的介绍,应先把男性介绍给女性,男女地位、年龄有很大差别时,若女性年轻,可先把女性介绍给男性朋友;

怎样做到最佳服务:

a.让顾客满意为主,不要等客人提出来再做,我们应该把没做的一切都要做好。

b.在任何情况下都以客人永远是对的为原则,为客人服务,不能与客人争吵,争论。

为什么说顾客永远是对的:

因为顾客支付酒店员工的一切费用,经营开支,顾客是我们的衣食父母。

服务质量的标准:a:舒适感b:安全感c:宾至如归感

名词解释:

宾至如归:是指服务责任,任何情况下都应包次友善的态度,作到热情礼貌周到,工作需要认真细致,办事讲究效率,处处关心客人,时时为客人着想,让客人敢到宾至如归的感觉。

篇10:酒店英语常用交流用语·习惯销售用语

1、what kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?

您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

2、here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.

这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

3、we'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.

我们给您九折优惠。

4、we'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.

我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

5、we accept your terms.

我们接受您的条件。

6、may i introduce myself?

让我介绍我自己。

7、may i present you a litter souvenir?

请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

8、let's drink to our friendship!

为我们的友谊干杯!

9、let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!

建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

10、cheers!(bottoms!)

干杯!

11、how do you like chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗?

12、what do you think of our service?

您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).

谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

14、i'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.

这是违反饭店规章制度的。

15、in our hotel we don't accept tips.

我们饭店是不收小费的。

it's our pleasure to serve our guests well.

我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

thank you all the same.

然而,还是要谢谢您。

16、i'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.

您必须赔偿。

17、thank you for telling us about it.

谢谢您告诉我们

i'll look into the mater right away.

我马上去处理这件事情。

18、i assure you it wont happen again.

我保证此类事情不会再发生。

19、please don't worry, sir (madam)

先生(夫人),请不必担心。

i will send someone up to your room right away.

我马上派人到你的房间去。

20、i can't guarantee anything, but i'll try my best.

我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

21、what can i show you.

您要买什么?

22、how do you like this fashion (color, size, design )?

您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?

23、the extra large size of this color is out of stock.

这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。

please try us again tomorrow.

请明天再来看看。

24、they are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) yuan.

共计175元。

you may pay in cash or with credit card.

您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

25、you have made a good choice, you have very good taste.

您真会买东西,眼力真好。

银行业务和结算用语

英语正式打招呼用语

用英语打招呼用语

幼儿英语打招呼用语

小学英语打招呼用语

书信用语

求职信用语

公益用语

公益广告用语

打招呼用语英语及汉语

《饭店英语交流用语?前厅和客房部用语(整理10篇).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

点击下载本文文档