下面是小编为大家整理的办公室同事做客接待口语,本文共9篇,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。

篇1:办公室同事做客接待口语
1. we are glad you could make it today.
2. i am so pleased you cold come.
3. we have been expecting you.
4. let me have your coat.
5. you can leave your overcoat here, it is quite warm inside.
6. you can see i have been on tiptoe all this while.
7. the reception is in your honor.
8. we will be serving in a minute.
9. mr. brown is at the gate with some guests.
10. mrs . jones has been busy talking to the other ladies somewhere in the hall.
11.david will be here tonight.
12. they will join us later.
13. mr. jukes is on his way here.
14. we have sent a car for him.
15. i am expecting him here in time for dinner.
16. i image you would like to make some new friends here.
17. please find a place where you can get better acquainted.
18. it will be difficult to locate him right now in such a crowd.
19. shall i get you a drink or something?
20. would you please carry on? i will be seeing some other guests to the gate.
21. you can join them for chat, since you are in the same line, shall i introduce you ?
22. i must apologize for coming so late.
23. mr .smith was held up at the last minute , so he asked me to come on his behalf.
篇2:办公室到同事家做客口语
Come to my new place 来我的新住所
Are you doing something on Saturday evening? If not, welcome to my new apartment.
周六晚上你有事干吗?如果没有,欢迎来到我的新公寓。
You moved to a new place?
你搬去新地方了吗?
Yes, I have been busy emptying the packing boxes and cleaning up the mats. Right now, it looks like a home. I would like to have a small celebration party. Please do come.
是的,我一直在忙着清空包装箱,清洗席子。现在,它看起来像一个家。我想开一个小的庆祝派对。请过来参加。
Thank you for inviting me. Sounds lovely! I would like to come. Where is your new apartment?
谢谢你邀请我。听起来真是好啊!我乐意去参加。你的新公寓在哪里?
It is in the DX community, Room 306, No.2 building. It is very easy to find. Just ask the guard at the entrance.
在DX小区2幢306房。很容易找的。问一下门口的门卫就知道了。
Who else will come? 还有谁会去?
I invited all the colleagues in our department and also my former neighbor, Paul. He is a very good person. You should meet him.
我邀请了我们部门所有的同事,还有我以前的邻居,Paul。他是很好的一个人。你应该认识一下他。
Ok, I will be there around 6. Is that ok for you?
好的,我6点钟左右到。可以吗?
Yes, great. I am happy you are coming.
是的,太好了。你能来我很高兴。
My own design 我自己的设计
Come on in. I am so glad you are here. We have been expecting you.
请进。你能过来我很开心。我们一直在等你。
Am I late for the party? Looks everyone is already here. Hope I didn’t miss something interesting.
我迟到了吗?看起来所有人都在这里了。希望我没有错过有趣的部分。
No, you are just on time. We haven’t really started yet.
不,你刚好准时到。我们还没有开始。
Great, here are some flowers for you. I hope you like them. I was not sure if the color will suit your new apartment.
太好了,这花是送给你的。希望你喜欢。我不确定这种颜色是否和你的新公寓相称。
Thank you, they’re beautiful. You can hang your coat over there. Try this new couch, it is so comfortable. You will love it. Want something to drink, tea, coffee, juice or Cola?
谢谢你,花很漂亮。你可以把大衣挂在那里。试一下这个新的长沙发,它是如此舒服。你会喜欢的。要喝什么,茶,咖啡,果汁还是可乐?
Don’t bother. I will help myself.
不用劳烦你了。我自己来。
Make yourself at home.
就当自己家里一样。
It is such a nice place.
这个地方如此好。
Well, I don’t mean to boast but all the designs are done by myself and some colleagues are already trying to copy some of them for their new apartments. Look, they are making photos now of my designed kitchen.
额,不是我自夸,但是所有的设计都是我自己做的,一些同事已经把其中的一些设计运用到他们的新房子了。看,他们正在给我设计的厨房拍照。
篇3:办公室接待口语常用英语
接待口语
询问访客身份:
May I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?
What company are you from?
您是哪个公司的?
Could you tell me what company you are representing?
能告诉我您代表什么公司吗?
如果碰到了老朋友可以说:
What brings you here?
是什么风把你吹来了?
询问是否预约,来访目的?
Do you have an appointment?
约好了吗?
Would you give me your business card?
请给我您的名片好吗?
And can I ask what you wish to see him about?
我能问一下您要见他有何事吗?
让客人稍候片刻:
I'll see if he is available.
请让我看看上司是否方便。
Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.
请您坐下稍等片刻。
给客人倒茶,礼貌待客:
Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?
你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖
带客人去见经理:
Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.
请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。
Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here.
陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。
Would you come this way, please?
请随我这边来。
婉言拒绝客人来访:
Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent.
陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?
He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?
他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗?
一定要为自己争取机会:
I'll take just a few minutes of his time.
我只要占用他几分钟的时间。
I'd prefer to explain that to him directly.
我想我最好直接对他本人讲。
篇4:办公室邀请同事常用口语
1.惯用口语句子:
May I have a word with you?
我可以跟你说句话吗?
Gut a minute?
你有空吗?
Excuse me.
打扰你一下。
have a word with“和…说句话”
Are you free this afternoon?
你今天下午有空吗?
Do you have time this weekend?
这周末你有空吗?
I was wondering if you could come.
我想知道你能不能来。
Would you be able to come on next Saturday?
下周六你能来吗?
be able to“能够”
I was hoping you'd be able to attend my wedding.
我希望你能来参加我的婚礼。
attend v. 参加,出席 wedding n. 婚礼
I'd like to invite you to my birthday party.
我想请你参加我的生日聚会。
I want to have a few friends over for a dinner party to celebrate my birthday.
我想请几个朋友过来聚个餐,庆祝一下我的生日。
celebrate v. 庆祝
Would you like to come to my party?
你想来参加我的派对吗?
Would you care to join us?
想和我们一起吗?
care to do“喜欢,愿意”
Could you come over and have dinner with my family?
你能来和我的家人一起吃晚饭吗?
Come over for supper with us. say at six. OK?
今晚到我们家来吃饭,六点钟怎么样?
come over“过来,拜访”
Drop by tomorrow if you've nothing to do.
如果明天你没事就过来玩。
I was wondering if you'd care to visit us tomorrow.
不知道你是否愿意明天去我们家。
Come to my place tomorrow.
明天来我这儿吧。
We would be very pleased if you could come.
如果你能来,我们将非常高兴。
We'll be very glad if you can come to our house tomorrow.
如果你明天能采我家,我们将非常高兴。
I want to invite several colleagues to the show.
= I want to ask several colleagues to the show.
我想邀请几个同事去看表演。
篇5:办公室邀请同事常用口语
2.实用对话
Inviting a Colleague邀请同事
John: Good morning, Mary!
约翰:早上好,玛丽!
Mary: Good morning, John!
玛丽:早上好,约翰!
John: I want to have a few friends over for a dinner party to celebrate my birthday. Would you be able to come the next weekend, on Saturday?
约翰:我想请几个朋友过来聚个餐,庆祝一下我的生日。下周末你能来吗,就在周六?
Mary: I'd be delighted to, John. Saturday did you say?
玛丽:我很乐意来,约翰。你是说周六吗?
John: Yes, if that s all right for you.
约翰:是啊,如果你方便的话。
Mary: I'm pretty sure it'll be all right. In fact, I'd be delighted to come over and celebrate your birthday with you. What time are you planning to start?
玛丽:我很确定这时间对我来说很好。事实上,我很高兴过来和你一起过生日。你打算什么时候开始呢?
John: Oh, good. If you could come around six-thirty or seven o'clock, that would give us some time to chat a while over-a glass of wine before dinner.
约翰:哦,太好了。如果你能在六点半或七点来,咱们在晚饭前还有时间喝杯酒聊聊天。
Mary: That sounds fine. I'll be there around seven.
玛丽:听起来不错。我大概七点到吧。
3.详细解说
1.“be able to”的意思是“能够”,和“can”的意思非常相近。两者的区别之一就是“can”只有现在式和过去式两种形式,要表示将来时或完成时则需要用“be able to”代替。
2.“be delighted to do sth.”表示“很高兴做某事,做某事很开心”,例如:Sam will be delighted to see you.(山姆见到你会很开心的。)I'd be absolutely delighted to come.(能来我当然非常开心了。)
3.“over”在这里意为“在…期间”,例如:Will you be at home over the summer vacation?(暑假的时候你能在家吗?)Over a period of ten years he stole a million pounds from the company.(十年间,他从公司偷了一百万英镑。)Can we talk about this over dinner?(我们可以在吃饭的时候谈论这件事吗?)
4.文化洗礼
美国人请客吃饭的礼仪
除节假日外,应邀到美国人家中做客或吃饭一般不必送礼。虽然美国人也有礼尚往来的习惯,但他们很忌讳接受过重的礼物,一则是美国人不看重礼品自身的价值,二则是法律禁止送礼过重,从家乡带来的工艺品、艺术品、名酒等都是美国人比较喜欢的礼物。
美国人请客吃饭,属公务交往性质的多安排在饭店、俱乐部进行,由所在公司支付费用,关系密切的亲朋好友则会邀请到家中赴宴。美国人的食物因地区、民族不同而种类繁多、口味各异,汉堡包、热狗、馅饼、炸面圈以及炸鸡等都是风靡世界的食品,但美国人待客的家宴则是经济实惠、不摆阔气、不拘泥形式的。通常的家宴是一张长桌子上摆着一大盘沙拉、一大盘烤鸡或烤肉、各种凉菜、一盘炒饭、一盘面包片以及甜食、水果、冷饮、酒类等。宾主围桌而坐,每个人各有一个盘子,用于取食自己所喜欢的饭菜,吃完后随意添加,边吃边谈,无拘无束。
美国人将请客人吃饭、喝酒或到乡间别墅共度周末作为一种交友方式,并不一定要求对方做出报答,如有机会客人可回请其到自家吃饭就可以了。吃完饭后,客人应向主人特别是女主人表示特别感谢。
篇6:办公室同事交流口语对话
Don’t forget this time 这次不要忘了
Did you remember to bring back that software I lent to you?
你有没有记得把我借给你的那个软件带回来?
Oh, I’m sorry. It completely slipped my mind.
噢,很抱歉。我完全忘了。
That’s ok. If you could just bring it in tomorrow, I would appreciate it.
没关系。如果你明天能带过来,我会很感激的。
Definitely, I’m really sorry.
一定,真的很抱歉。
You definitely deserve it 这是你应得的
I was really glad to hear about your award, congratulations!
听到你得奖了,我真的很高兴,恭喜你!
Thanks. Actually, I was really surprised. I mean there were a lot of qualified people out there.
谢谢。实际上,我真的感到很惊讶。我是指那里有很多有资格的人。
You’ve been working there for so long with so much sacrifice. You definitely deserve it.
你已经在那里工作这么久了,牺牲了这么多。这是你应得的。
Thanks a lot. I expect to see your name nominated pretty soon too. You’ve been doing some great work.
非常感谢。我期盼你很快也能被提名。你也干了很多漂亮的工作。
篇7:办公室认识同事日常口语
2.实用对话
Getting to Know Your New Colleague认识新同事
Tom: Hi, my name is Tom.
汤姆:嗨,我是汤姆。
Melinda: Tom, the new sales representative? Nice to meet you! I'm Melinda.
梅林达:汤姆,新来的销售代表?很高兴认识你!我是梅林达。
Tom: Nice to meet you too. Melinda,
汤姆:我也很高兴认识你,梅林达。
Melinda: Now let me show you around. This is our reception area, and our conference room is right over there. Over here is
the sales department.
梅林达:现在我带你四处看看。这是我们的接待区,会议室就在那边。这边是销售部。
Tom: Really? This is a nice office. but it's quite small.
汤姆:是吗?办公室还不错,就是小了点儿。
Melinda: Yeah.You can make photocopies and send faxes over there.
梅林达:是啊…你可以在那边复印和发送传真。
Tom: It looks like you guys work hard.
汤姆:看上去你们工作都很努力。
Melinda: I tell you what, just between you and me, we just mess things up so that it looks like we work hard. Just kidding.
Oh, your cubicle is over there. And this way. Those are all private offices - the managers' offices.
梅林达:我跟你讲,只有你我知道哦,我们只不过是把东西弄得乱七八糟的,这样看起来我们就像是很努力工作似的。只是开个玩笑啦。哦,你的小隔问就在那边。这边走。那些都是私人专用的办公室――经理们的办公室。
Tom: Hmm... Tell me more details about our jobs.
汤姆:嗯…多跟我说一些有关我们工作的事情吧。
Melinda: Sure thing.
梅林达:那是一定的。
3.详细解说
1.“I/I'll tell you what”或“tell you what”,意为“(我)告诉你,(我)跟你讲”,可以用于提出建议,例如:I tell you what,
let's have a picnic in the park.(我跟你讲,咱们在公园里野餐吧。)另外,在美语中,它还可用来强调要说的话,例如:I'll tell you
what,I'm not looking forward to seeing him.(我跟你讲,我可不期望见到他。)
2.“between you and me”或“between ourselves”的意思是“就我们俩知道,就我们俩私下说”。例如:Between you and me,I think he's about to resign.(我们俩私下说,我想他要辞职了。)
3.“mess sth. up”意为“把…弄脏或弄乱”。
4.“sure thing”在口语中周于回答,表示同意,意为“当然可以,一定,没问题”,例如:- Can you pick me up later? - Sure thing.(
-呆会儿你能接我吗?-当然可以。)
4.文化洗礼
同事见面不问候“最失礼”
服务式办公室和虚拟办公室供应商澳大利亚Servcorp公司评出5大“最失礼”工作习惯。同事见面互不问候、在办公场所大声喧哗以及用手机接听私人电话均榜上有名。
Servcorp公司对全球13个国家和地区大约700名商务人士所做的问卷调查显示,排名前5位的“最不礼貌”工作习惯依次为:同事见面不说“你好”或“早上好”,不为公司客户端茶倒水,在办公室大声喧哗,随口许愿和用手机接听私人电话。此外,未经允许使用他人办公用品、窥探同事私生活也排名靠前。
另外,60%的受访者认为日本人最讲工作礼仪。美国人和英国人最容易因无礼的工作习惯而动怒。
调查还显示,澳大利亚人最不重视工作礼仪,习惯在工作时大声说话并接听私人电话。几乎所有受访的澳大利亚人都说,他们会不假思索地直呼老板的名字。
Servcorp公司常务董事泰恩・穆法里奇说,澳大利亚人的工作方式比较随意,此项调查将提醒他们多加注意可能失礼的工作习惯,这将有助于澳大利亚商人在海外取得成功。
篇8:办公室认识同事日常口语
1.惯用口语句子:
I don't think we've met each other before, have we?
我觉得我们以前没见过面,对吧?
在表示“以前,曾经”时,“before”和“ago”都作副词, “before”用于现在完成时,一般位于句末;“ago”用于一般过去时,一般位于表示时间的名词后,译为“…(时问)之前”。
Aren't you Miss Huang?
你不是黄小姐吗?
You must be Miss Huang.
你一定是黄小姐。
I have a feeling that I've met you somewhere before.
我感觉好像以前在哪里见过你。
这是和别人拉近关系的最佳用语,常用于和别人套近乎。
I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.
很高兴能与你相识。
What a pleasure to meet you!
认识你真是太荣幸了!
Nice to meet you,
见到你很高兴。
acquaintance n. 相识,熟人,了解
It's an honor to meet you here.
= It's a great honor to meet you here.
= It's my great pleasure to meet you here.
很荣幸在这里见到你。
The honor is mine.
这是我的荣幸。
honor n. 荣誉,荣幸
Let me show you around.
我带你四处看看。
Would you like me to show you around?
你想让我带你四处看看吗?
I've been wanting to see you fora long time.
我很久以来就一直想见你。
I've been wanting to meet you for some time.
我早就盼望着能跟你见面了。
I've waited for a long time to see you. too.
我也一直希望和你见面呢。
I've been looking forward to meeting you.
我一直盼望着和你见面。
look forward to“盼望,期望”(to的后面要加名词或动名词结构)
I've heard about you from Mr. Li.
= I've heard of you from Mr. Li.
我曾经听李先生提起过你。
I've heard so much about you from Mr. Li.
我常听李先生提起你。
hear about“听说(关于)” hear of“听说过”
Would you introduce me to the others in the office?
际能把我介绍给办公室的其他人吗?
Please introduce me to the others.
请把我介绍给其他人。
What sort研work do you do hero?
你在这里从事什么工作?
What do you do here?
你在这里从事什么工作?
What are you engaged in?
你在忙什么呢?
engage in“从事于,忙于”
篇9:办公室同事间帮助惯用口语
1.惯用口语句子:
Anything I can do to help?
我能帮忙千点什么吗?
Need a hand?
需要帮忙吗?
Can I give you a hand?
我能帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
我能帮忙吗?
“hand”在这里的意思是“帮助”。
Let me know if I can help.
要是我能帮忙就告诉我。
Please feel free to ask for help.
若需帮助就尽管讲。
Do you have a moment?
你有空吗?
Can you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗?
Can you do me the favor to operate the computer?
你能帮我弄一下电脑吗?
如果没说具体要帮什么忙时,用“do sb.a favor”,意思是“帮某人一个忙”:如果已说出具体帮什么忙,则要用“do sb. the favor to do sth.”。
Thank you for all your help.
谢谢你的帮忙。
Thanks for everything you did for me.
谢谢你为我做的一切。
Thank you for your time.
感谢你花时间(帮我)。
You did me a great favor.
你帮了我一个大忙。
It's kind of you to offer help, but I really don't want to trouble you.
你愿意帮忙真好,可是我真的不想麻烦你。
trouble v. 麻烦,打扰
I'm most grateful to you for your help.
我非常感谢你对我的帮助。
grateful a. 感谢的,感激的
be grateful to sb. for sth.“因某事感激某人”
If there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask.
如果你还需要什么的话,请尽管说。
hesitate v. 犹豫,踌躇
I'm here if you need me.
如果你需要帮忙的话,我随叫随到。
I'm here for you.
我随时为你效劳。
If you need me. let me know.
如果你需要我帮忙,叫我一声就行。
Could you help me go upstairs with this suitcase?
你能帮我把这箱子搬到楼上吗?
Could you help me to copy this document?
你能帮我复印这份文件吗?
Let me help you out.
让我来帮你吧。
suitcase n. 手提箱
document n. 公文,文件
help out“帮助…摆脱困难”
文档为doc格式