下面是小编为大家整理的办公室同事交流口语对话,本文共8篇,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

篇1:办公室同事交流口语对话
Don’t forget this time 这次不要忘了
Did you remember to bring back that software I lent to you?
你有没有记得把我借给你的那个软件带回来?
Oh, I’m sorry. It completely slipped my mind.
噢,很抱歉。我完全忘了。
That’s ok. If you could just bring it in tomorrow, I would appreciate it.
没关系。如果你明天能带过来,我会很感激的。
Definitely, I’m really sorry.
一定,真的很抱歉。
You definitely deserve it 这是你应得的
I was really glad to hear about your award, congratulations!
听到你得奖了,我真的很高兴,恭喜你!
Thanks. Actually, I was really surprised. I mean there were a lot of qualified people out there.
谢谢。实际上,我真的感到很惊讶。我是指那里有很多有资格的人。
You’ve been working there for so long with so much sacrifice. You definitely deserve it.
你已经在那里工作这么久了,牺牲了这么多。这是你应得的。
Thanks a lot. I expect to see your name nominated pretty soon too. You’ve been doing some great work.
非常感谢。我期盼你很快也能被提名。你也干了很多漂亮的工作。
篇2:办公室同事交流英语对话
Long way to go 路途遥远
Let’s call it a day.
我们收工吧。
It’s nice to go home earlier once in a while. But it’s the evening rush.
偶尔早点下班回家真好。但是现在是晚上下班高峰时间。
It’s hard to commute a long way.
通勤一段上路很难。
Sure it is. I really hate to get caught in a traffic jam.
的确是这样。我真的很讨厌遇上交通堵塞。
Do my best 尽我最大努力
Is the view going to be ok?
视图没问题吧?
Don’t worry, you did a good job and it should be fine.
别担心,你干得不错,应该没问题。
I’ll do my best.
我会尽我最大努力。
That’s the way to go.
就该这样。
篇3:办公室同事英语交流
1. Ah,isn’t it as large as a house? 哇!这不是同房一般大?
2. Do you mind taking us now to the engine room? 是否介意现在就带我去机舱。
3. I’d like to very much , but now I’m a bit too busy.我很想,但我此时太忙。
4. Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让你久等了.
5. You’ve just come in time. 你来得正好。
6. What’s the matter with you? 你怎么啦! I’m not good at drinking. 我喝酒不行。
7. It’s no good smoking. 抽烟不好。
8. I find it easy to get rid of it. 我发现戒掉它不难。
9. Don’t stand on ceremony. 不要拘束(客气)
10. Make yourself at home. 请随便些。
11. Help yourself to whatever you like. 想吃什么就自己来拿。
篇4:办公室同事闲聊对话
SCENE A 戴夫由上方探头,进吉娜的隔间
Dave: Hey, Zina. You shouldn't act so tough with Vince. 1) What if he's your rhumba boy?
戴夫: 嘿,吉娜。你不该故意对文斯那么凶巴巴的。万一他就是你那伦巴男孩呢?
Zina: Please. He's only nice to me because I'm making him a ton of money.
吉娜: 拜托喔。他对我好只是因为我在帮他赚大钱。
Dave: He was definitely happy. You must be making a lot of sales.
戴夫: 他真是高兴得很。你一定做成了很多买卖。
Zina: It isn't hard. All the 2) online businesses need a way to 3) keep track of the 4) traffic to their 5) sites.
吉娜: 这不难。所有的线上商务都需要设法掌握他们网站的流量。
Dave: That's InfoKing. Tracks every visitor. Or at least it will, if we can get it to work.
戴夫: 这就是资讯王。掌握每一位访客。或者至少以后会是这样,若我们能让做出来的东西管用。
-----------------------------------------
语言详解
A: I can't get online.
我连不上线。
B: There must be too many other people using the Internet.
一定是有太多人上网了。
【act tough with... 故作强硬】
tough 这个字,指的是“强悍的”,若要说“对……很强悍、强硬”就是be tough with...,对话中用了act这个字,act tough with听来的感觉倾向于“故意装得很强硬”。
A: I'm so angry. I could hit you in the face.
我好生气。我真想揍你的脸。
B: Don't you act so tough with me. I know you couldn't hurt a fly.
你别跟我故作强硬。我知道你连只苍蝇都舍不得杀。
【get it to work 让它运作】
get...to work这个句型,若是用在事物身上,是指“让……能够运作”,可能是指草创的新东西,或是某个窒碍难行的制度,也可以单纯指东西坏了:
A: My car broke down again.
我的车又坏了。
B: I bet I can get it to work. Where is it?
我打赌能让它上路。车子在哪里?
1) what if... 万一,要是……
2) online (a.) 连上电脑网路的,线上的
3) keep track of... 随时掌握……
4) traffic (n.) 此指“网站的流量”
5) site (n.)“网站”,即website
篇5:办公室邀请同事常用口语
1.惯用口语句子:
May I have a word with you?
我可以跟你说句话吗?
Gut a minute?
你有空吗?
Excuse me.
打扰你一下。
have a word with“和…说句话”
Are you free this afternoon?
你今天下午有空吗?
Do you have time this weekend?
这周末你有空吗?
I was wondering if you could come.
我想知道你能不能来。
Would you be able to come on next Saturday?
下周六你能来吗?
be able to“能够”
I was hoping you'd be able to attend my wedding.
我希望你能来参加我的婚礼。
attend v. 参加,出席 wedding n. 婚礼
I'd like to invite you to my birthday party.
我想请你参加我的生日聚会。
I want to have a few friends over for a dinner party to celebrate my birthday.
我想请几个朋友过来聚个餐,庆祝一下我的生日。
celebrate v. 庆祝
Would you like to come to my party?
你想来参加我的派对吗?
Would you care to join us?
想和我们一起吗?
care to do“喜欢,愿意”
Could you come over and have dinner with my family?
你能来和我的家人一起吃晚饭吗?
Come over for supper with us. say at six. OK?
今晚到我们家来吃饭,六点钟怎么样?
come over“过来,拜访”
Drop by tomorrow if you've nothing to do.
如果明天你没事就过来玩。
I was wondering if you'd care to visit us tomorrow.
不知道你是否愿意明天去我们家。
Come to my place tomorrow.
明天来我这儿吧。
We would be very pleased if you could come.
如果你能来,我们将非常高兴。
We'll be very glad if you can come to our house tomorrow.
如果你明天能采我家,我们将非常高兴。
I want to invite several colleagues to the show.
= I want to ask several colleagues to the show.
我想邀请几个同事去看表演。
篇6:办公室邀请同事常用口语
2.实用对话
Inviting a Colleague邀请同事
John: Good morning, Mary!
约翰:早上好,玛丽!
Mary: Good morning, John!
玛丽:早上好,约翰!
John: I want to have a few friends over for a dinner party to celebrate my birthday. Would you be able to come the next weekend, on Saturday?
约翰:我想请几个朋友过来聚个餐,庆祝一下我的生日。下周末你能来吗,就在周六?
Mary: I'd be delighted to, John. Saturday did you say?
玛丽:我很乐意来,约翰。你是说周六吗?
John: Yes, if that s all right for you.
约翰:是啊,如果你方便的话。
Mary: I'm pretty sure it'll be all right. In fact, I'd be delighted to come over and celebrate your birthday with you. What time are you planning to start?
玛丽:我很确定这时间对我来说很好。事实上,我很高兴过来和你一起过生日。你打算什么时候开始呢?
John: Oh, good. If you could come around six-thirty or seven o'clock, that would give us some time to chat a while over-a glass of wine before dinner.
约翰:哦,太好了。如果你能在六点半或七点来,咱们在晚饭前还有时间喝杯酒聊聊天。
Mary: That sounds fine. I'll be there around seven.
玛丽:听起来不错。我大概七点到吧。
3.详细解说
1.“be able to”的意思是“能够”,和“can”的意思非常相近。两者的区别之一就是“can”只有现在式和过去式两种形式,要表示将来时或完成时则需要用“be able to”代替。
2.“be delighted to do sth.”表示“很高兴做某事,做某事很开心”,例如:Sam will be delighted to see you.(山姆见到你会很开心的。)I'd be absolutely delighted to come.(能来我当然非常开心了。)
3.“over”在这里意为“在…期间”,例如:Will you be at home over the summer vacation?(暑假的时候你能在家吗?)Over a period of ten years he stole a million pounds from the company.(十年间,他从公司偷了一百万英镑。)Can we talk about this over dinner?(我们可以在吃饭的时候谈论这件事吗?)
4.文化洗礼
美国人请客吃饭的礼仪
除节假日外,应邀到美国人家中做客或吃饭一般不必送礼。虽然美国人也有礼尚往来的习惯,但他们很忌讳接受过重的礼物,一则是美国人不看重礼品自身的价值,二则是法律禁止送礼过重,从家乡带来的工艺品、艺术品、名酒等都是美国人比较喜欢的礼物。
美国人请客吃饭,属公务交往性质的多安排在饭店、俱乐部进行,由所在公司支付费用,关系密切的亲朋好友则会邀请到家中赴宴。美国人的食物因地区、民族不同而种类繁多、口味各异,汉堡包、热狗、馅饼、炸面圈以及炸鸡等都是风靡世界的食品,但美国人待客的家宴则是经济实惠、不摆阔气、不拘泥形式的。通常的家宴是一张长桌子上摆着一大盘沙拉、一大盘烤鸡或烤肉、各种凉菜、一盘炒饭、一盘面包片以及甜食、水果、冷饮、酒类等。宾主围桌而坐,每个人各有一个盘子,用于取食自己所喜欢的饭菜,吃完后随意添加,边吃边谈,无拘无束。
美国人将请客人吃饭、喝酒或到乡间别墅共度周末作为一种交友方式,并不一定要求对方做出报答,如有机会客人可回请其到自家吃饭就可以了。吃完饭后,客人应向主人特别是女主人表示特别感谢。
篇7:办公室批评口语对话
Room for improvement 改进的空间
How do you think the report I wrote?
你觉得我写的报告怎么样?
Not bad. But there is more room for improvement.
不错。但是还有很多改进的空间。
I jumped the gun.
我写得太仓促了。
There were some gaps in your report. Please be more sorrow.
你的报告中有一些不足。请多加注意。
Yes, I overlooked some facts. I’ll be more sorrow.
是的,我忽略了一些事实。我会多加注意的。
Lots of complains 很多投诉
We did a survey on your job performance.
我们做了一个调查,是关于你的工作表现的。
How did I do?
我做得怎样?
Not so good. Lots of complains.
不是很好。有很多投诉。
Really? I thought I was doing well.
真的吗?我觉得我做得很好。
Your performance so far is not quite in line with what we expect for our executives. I hope I’ve made my point.
目前你的工作表现不符合我们对主管的要求。我希望我已经表明了我的观点了。
篇8:办公室工作对话常用口语
2.实用对话
A Dialogue between Colleagues同事间对话
Miranda: You've been working here for nearly a month. How do you feel about the job?
米兰达:你在这里工作快一个月了。你觉得这个工作怎么样啊?
Jack: Not bad. Thank you for your help. I'm always busy with the job. I feel a bit tired.
杰克:还不错。多谢你的帮助。我一直比较忙。觉得有点儿累。
Miranda: I had the same feeling when I first came to work here, but after a period of time, I felt better. I'm sure you'll
get used to the busy job.
米兰达:我刚来这里工作的时候也有这种感觉,但过了一段时间,我就感觉好多了。我肯定你也会适应这种忙碌的工作的。
Jack: I also feel that the work efficiency here is very high, and you all have strong working ability and professional skill.
It seems that you know all. It's really wonderful!
杰克:我还觉得这里的工作效率很高,你们所有人的工作能力和专业技能都很强。你们好像什么都知道似的。真了不起啊!
Miranda: You know the phrase, “the survival of the fittest”. We have no choice.
米兰达:你知道“适者生存”这种说法吧。我们没有选择的余地。
Jack: That's right. I have to work hard.
杰克:说得对。我必须努力工作。
3.详细解说
1.“be busy with sth.”的意思是“忙于做某事”,例如:My parents are alway busy with work.(我父母总是忙于工作。)
2.“be/get used to(doing)sth.”在这里的意思是“习惯于(做)某事”,例如:I do the dishes every day,so I'm used to it.(我每天都洗碗碟,所以已经习惯了。)I can't get used to the fact that you've grown up now.(我无法习惯于你现在已经长大了这个事实。)
3.“the survival of the fittest”也作“the law of the survival of the fittest”,意为“适者生存(定律)”,是生物学家达尔文
提出来的。该定律指出各种生物体的存在都应该被看作是一场生命竞争的自然选择,只有那些最能适应生存环境的生物体才能存活和繁衍。例如:We are now entering the era of survival of the fittest.(我们现在正进入一个适者生存的时代。)
4.文化洗礼
饮水机边嚼舌头“Water Cooler Gossip”
也许你会认为美国人对别人的事情漠不关心,不爱说闲话。但假使你在美国公司办公室的饮水机旁站上一会儿,恐怕你就会改变想法了。
大多数中国人觉得和美国人在一起插不上话,他们在一起总是热情高涨地大谈体育,不爱谈论自己的私事。其实,美国人在一起也不是只谈体育。他们最喜欢谈自己的孩子和电视节目,像哪个演员长得好,哪个明星又出了丑闻,哪个节目多么傻等等。
有意思的是,他们虽然不喜欢谈自己,但对谈论别人却热情很高。英文中饮水机“water cooler”这个词是和办公室传言紧密联系在一起的。
公司里有了大的决定或变故,同事们就会不约而同地聚到饮水机旁边交换意见。信息时代的饮水机传言自然多是以电邮、即时信息的形式出现的。
下班后几位同事一起去喝几杯后,更是闲话连篇。谁要升职,谁要走人,为什么如此,甚至各路大小人物和部门之间的渊源都会被翻出来说一遍。
文档为doc格式