欢迎来到千学网!
您现在的位置:首页 > 实用文 > 其他范文

减肥新时尚情景对话Unit 03

时间:2022-05-29 01:04:45 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

下面小编为大家带来减肥新时尚情景对话Unit 03,本文共9篇,希望大家能够受用!

减肥新时尚情景对话Unit 03

篇1:减肥新时尚情景对话Unit 03

A: It really drives me crazy.

A: 我真是快要疯了!

B: What happened?

B: 出什么事了?

A: I bought these trousers last month, but now it's difficult to put them on. I must put on weight recently.

A: 我上个月买的裤子,现在穿上去有点费劲了。我最近一定是又胖了。

B: Ha-ha, losing weight has become an important part in our life now.

B: 哈哈,现在减肥已经成了我们生活中的重要部分了。

A: Do you have some good ideas?

A: 你有什么好方法么?

B: I read a report about losing weight a

few days ago. There were some useful

tips.

B: 我前两天正好读了一篇关于减肥的报道,上面倒是给了一些减肥的小方法。

A: Great! Tell me.

A: 太棒了!说给我昕听听。

B: Give me a few minutes to think about.

B: 给我几分钟想想。

A: Sure.

A: 嗯。

B: First of all , you should pay attention to what you eat. Don't eat too much food with high calories , such as chocolate, ice cream and the like.

B: 首先你要注意一下自己的饮食,不要吃太多高热量的食物,比如巧克力、冰祺淋之类的。

A: Any more?

A: 还有呢?

B: Stay away from fried foods. Fried foods are fried in oil or fat. And even if the external oil is drained away, there is still a lot of hidden oil in it, so stay away from it.

B: 远离油炸食品。油炸食品炸的时候太油腻了。所以即使表面上的油、沥干了,还是会有许多的油隐藏在里面,因此最好远离它们。

A: Got it.

A: 我记住了。

B: Do not be a couch potato. You should do more exercise.

B: 不要终日窝在家看电视,多出去做做运动。

A: Well, it seems that I should do some jogging from tomorrow.

A: 嗯,看来从明天开始我应该出去跑跑步了。

A: Hi , Anna, we are going to swim this weekend, would you like to go?

A: 嗨,安娜,我们准备周末去游泳,你要不要一起去?

B: Swimming? No. I'm getting bigger in the waist. It must be awful to put on the swimming suit. Maybe after

my diet, I will do it.

B: 游泳?算了吧。我最近腰上都是赘肉,穿上泳衣一定难

看死了。等我节食减肥成功后再说吧。

A: Diet? You must be crazy. You are doing harm to your health.

A: 节食?你一定是疯了。你会把身体弄坏的。

B: I don't think so.

B: 不会的。

A: Well, what have you got in lunch?

A: 那你今天午餐吃什么了?

B: I had an apple and a glass of orange juice.

B: 我吃了一个苹果,喝了一杯桔子汁。

A: Is that all? Are you hungry now?

A: 就这些?现在不饿吗?

B: To be honest, I'm starving. But I can't give up so soon.

B: 说实话,我现在都快饿死了,不过我不能这么快就放弃。

A: You can do exercise to lose weight.

A: 你可以通过运动减肥啊。

B: It doesn't make any sense. I haven't run for years.

B: 运动就算了,我都几年没跑过步了。

A: Now, l' m taking a Yoga class. I think it's really great. You can lose weight as well as relax yourself. Just have a try.

A: 我现在正在一个瑜伽班学习,感觉蛮好的,既能减肥又

能放松身体。来试试吧。

B: Sounds not bad. When will you do it again?

B: 这听起来还不错。你下次什么时候去?

A: Tomorrow afternoon.

A: 明天下午。

B: Good, I will go with you.

B: 好的,我明天跟你过去看看。

篇2:外贸英语:情景对话

A:We have made some adjustment on the prices ,and this is renewed price list.

A:我们对价格做了调整,这是新的报价单

B:Thank you for allowing us 3%reduction ,but still we find your price is on the high side.

B:谢谢你们给3%的优惠,但是我们觉得价格仍然偏高

A:This is our rock-bottom price and we can't make any further reduction .

A:这是我们的最低的价格了,不能再降了

B:If so.we find it different for us to go with our talks.

B:如果这样,我们就难以再谈下去了。

A:Then ,what's your countr-offer.

A:那么你方的还价是多少呢?

B: We are sincere to make business with you. but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too great.

B:我们是很有诚意跟你们做这笔生意的,但你的还价与我方的价格差距太大。

B: So are we. Our counter-offer is in line with the world market.

B:我方也是很有诚意的,我方的还价是符合国际行情的.

A: How about meeting each other half-way in order to conclude the business.

A:为了成交,我们互相各让一半吧。

B. Aareed.

B:好吧。

A: Here is the draft contract.Mr. Brown. Let's discuss the clauses to see if we agree on all of them. Then I will make out an original of the contract. After that. what's left is to fill out the contract and sign our names.

A:布朗先生,这是我们的合同草案。让我们讨论一下条款看是否能达成一致,然后我们再拟定一份合同正本,最后就只剩下填写合同还有我们的签名了

B That's OK.

B:好的。

A: The contract is to be written in Chinese and English. Both languages are equally effective.

A:合同将有中文和英文各一份。中英文的效力是一样的。

B: Fine. If you'll excuse me. “d like to go it over first. ( After about 15 minutes ) Hmm .you've done a pretty good job. It's well prepared.

B:好的,如果可以的话,我想先看一下。(15分钟后),嗯,你们做得很漂亮,准备得很好。

A: Thank vou.

A:谢谢。

B: Well.l suggest that we discuss only the clauses and points where we have different opinions.just to save time.

B:好吧,为了节省时间,我们就某些我们有不同意见的条款讨论一下吧。

A : That's a good idea.

A:好主意。

B : First.let's read Clause Two about packing. lt's our usual practice to ship our products in containers. That'II save time and money. but your contract stipulates the use of wooden cases.So. we'd like to have the words containers are allowed-in the contract.

B:首先,我们来看一下关于包装的第二条款,按照惯例我们应该用集装箱装运,那样会省时省钱,但是你的合同规定用木箱。因此,我们应该加上“允许使用集装箱”。

A: Agreed.

A:同意。

B: For shipment.you know we are producing a complete sel of equipment for you and it won't all be finished at one time. So would you allow us to make partial shipments.

B:你也知道,我们生产了一整套设备,这不可能一次全部运完,你们可以允许我们分几部分运吗?

A: I understand your position.

A:我明白你们的想法?

篇3:商务英语情景对话

A: the company is selecting three employees to attend the marketing seminar next month. Did you put your name in for it?

B: no, I don't really care too much for seminars…I find them to be either boring ot useless. I mean, how much can you really learn in one afternoon?

A: it's not just about the things that you learn, you know...seminars are a really great opportunity to mingle and network with professionals in our industry from all over the nation. You can learn a few things, but more importantly, you rub shoulders with the business leaders and make contacts that could lead to potential sales or patnerships in the future. The social mixers are always more important than the seminars anyway.

B: I'm still not too jazzed about going…I feel kind of awkward in those cocktail party situations.

A: well, what if I told you the seminar is going to be held in Hawaii? Does that perk your interest?

B: now you're talking.

公司准备挑选3名员工继续参加这个月举行的一个市场销售研讨会.你报名了吗?

没有,我实在对研讨会没有大多的兴趣…我觉得研讨会不是没意思就是没有用.我的意思是,一个下午的时间你能真正学到多少东西?

你知道,这不仅是你学东西的问题…研讨会真的是个很好的机会,能结交,联络全国各地我们本行业的专业人士.你能学到不少东西,而更重要的是你能接触那些企业领导,而且能建立联系,而这些在将来很可能会有助于打开产品销路或建立合作关系.不管怎样,联谊会总比研讨会更重要.

我还是对参加会议不感兴趣…我觉得在那些鸡尾酒会的场合里有点儿不舒服.

好了,那如果我告诉你研讨会要在夏威夷召开,你会怎么看?这会让你打起精神吗?

你这算是说对了!

Mingle: to move among people and talk to them, especially at a social event (尤指在社交场所)相交往,混杂其中

The princess was not recognized and mingled freely with the crowds.

公主没有人认出,随意混杂在人群之中.

If you'll excuse me, I must go and mingle(= talk to other guests).

对不起,我得去和其他客人聊聊.

Potential: that can develop into something or be developed in the future 潜在的;可能的

potential customers

潜在的客户

a potential source of conflict

潜在的冲突根源

the potential benefits of European integration

欧洲一体化可能带来的益处

a potential prime minister

未来的首相

First we need to identify actual and potential problems.

首先,我们需要弄清实际的问题和潜在的问题.

Marriage should be an equal partnership.

婚姻应当是平等的伴侣关系。

the school's partnership with parents

学校与家长的合作

a partnership between the United States and Europe

美国与欧洲的合作

[商务英语情景对话]

篇4:原版英语情景对话:跟小伙伴讨论减肥

大家好,我是豆子,减重已经成了非常流行的话题。更多人的人开始注意控制体重。那么今天,豆子就跟大家分享一个豆子写的关于瘦身的对话。

Hello,my dear friends. Weight loss is always a popular topic to talk about. More and more people start to pay attention on weight control. So, today I would like to share a conversation talking about losing weight.

A: Lily, you look amazing! What did you do during your long annual leave?

莉莉,你看着棒棒哒!你放长年假的时候干啥了呀?

B: Really? I lost some weight.

真的吗,真的吗?我减肥了!

A: Wow, I have put on so much weight recently, how did you do it?

哇塞,我最近胖了许多,你是干啥了?

B: Well, I chose to have some low calorie food and work out every day!

那个啊,我就是吃了一些低卡食物,并且每天锻炼。

A: I was considering to join a gym nearby, but I was too lazy!

我考虑过去附近的健身房,但是我太懒了。

B: I joined a new gym, which was not expensive and it has a lot of excellent group classes.

我刚加入了一个新的健身房,不是很贵而且有很多特别好的团体课。

A: I see. So what kind of exercise do you do when you go to the gym?

哦明白了,你去健身房都做啥运动啊?

B: It depends. Sometimes I would like to take group classes, such as Zumba or Yoga; but sometimes I just run on the treadmill.

看情况呀。有时候我会上团体课,比如尊巴课和瑜伽课。有时候我就在跑步机上跑跑而已。

A: Sounds good. That’s why you look different.

听着不错,这就是为什么我看你不同了。

B: Sometimes I also lift weights.

有时候我也做做重量练习。

A: Lifting weights? Is that for muscle building?

举重啊?为了增加肌肉的啊?

B: Not really, lighter ones can help you shape your body, heavy ones may build muscles.

也不是啊,轻的哑铃可以让你塑性,重的可能会增一些肌。

A: Are there a lot of people?

那里人多吗?

B: It is not crowded there, but you can still smell people’s sweat.

人不拥挤,但是你还是可以闻见汗味的

A: That is ok for me. I know it is good to exercise outside, but sometimes the weather is not good, it is better to work out in the gym.

我可以接受的,我知道室外锻炼好,但是有时候天气不好,还是去健身房的好。

B: You are skinny, you really do not need to lose weight!

你已经特别瘦了,你真不用减肥啊!

A: I do not know what you are talking about. I know my weight!

不知道你在说些什么!我自己知道我的体重的!

B: All right! I mean if you want, we can go to the gym together after work.

好吧,我觉得如果你想,咱们可以下班后一起去健身房。

A: Great! Let’s do it!

太好了!就这么定了!

公众号:跟着豆子学口语

篇5:关于付款条件的情景对话

下面是关于外贸付款条件的情景对话,来看看吧!

A: Well, we've settled the question of price, quality and quantity. Now what about the terms of payment?

A: 好吧,我们已经谈妥了价格、质量和数量问题。现在谈谈付款条件,怎么样?

B: We only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.

B: 我们只接受不可撤消的凭装船单据付款的信用证。

A: I see. Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?

A: 哦,你们能不能来个例外,接受承兑交单或付款交单?

B: I'm afraid not. We insist on a letter of credit.

B: 恐怕不行,我们坚持用信用证条款。

A: To tell you frankly, a letter of credit would increase the cost of my import. When I open a letter of credit with a bank, I have to pay a deposit. That'll tie up my money and add to my cost.

A: 坦率地说,信用证会增加我方进口货的成本,要在银行开立信用证,我得付一笔押金。这样,那一部分资金就无法周转,因此会增加成本。

B: Consult your band and see if they will reduce the required deposit to a minimum.

B: 你和开证行商量一下,是否把押金设法减少到最低限度。

A: Still, there will be bank charges in connection with the credit. It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P. You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit. It makes no great difference to you, but it does to me.

A: 即使那样,开立信用证还要付银行手续费。假如你能接受承兑交单或付款交单,这就帮我大忙了。你就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票,这对你来说区别不大,但是对我关系可大了。

B: Well, Mr Schmidt, you must be aware that an irrevocable letter of credit gives the exporter the additional protection of the banker's guarantee. We always require L/C for our exports. And the other way round, we pay by L/C for our imports.

B: 史密特先生,你一定知道,不可撤消的信用证给出口商增加了银行的担保。我们出口一向要求用信用证;反过来讲,我们进口也采用信用证付款。

A: To meet you half-way, what do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

A: 我们都退让一步吧,货价的百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,你看怎么样?

B: I'm very sorry, Mr Schmidt, but I'm afraid I can't promise you even that. As I've said, we require payment by L/C.

B: 很对不起,史密特先生。即使那样,我恐怕也不能答应。我已经说过了,我们要求用信用证付款。

篇6:外贸投资环境情景对话

下面是有关外贸投资环境情景对话,一起来看看吧。

投资环境信息

A: How do you do. I need your help in selec.ting a toreign market to invest!

A:你好。我需要你帮助我选一个外国市场来投资。

B: Fine I have your letter.acid ”ve made Some notes .

B:很好。我收到你的来信,我已经做了一些笔记。

A: How can I find out xvhat countrie to invest?

A:我该怎样寻找要去投资的国家?

B: We have quite a lot of import and export informationand can give you figures on population consuniption production and foreign exchange reserves.

B:我们有相当多的出口和进口的信息,并且可以给你一些有关人口、消费、生产和外贸的数据。

A: Great want to qet an idea of the purchasing ability in various countries

A:好极了。我想知道不同国家的购买力。

B: But you're also going to have to give some attention to tracje restrictions. You can get much information about environment of invesment.

B:你同时注意一下贸易限制。你可以获得许多投资环境方面的信息。

发生根本性的变化

A: Excuse me. Prof. Ren.l want to ask you a question?

A:打扰一下,任教授,我能问个问题吗?

B: Go ahead.

B:可以。

A: What will happen after your country joins WTO?

A:加人世界贸易组织后,你们国家将有什么改变?

B: Essential changes will take place at the core of this ancient country. WTO will put an end to our country's economic isolation once and for all. Our country's WTO entry w川 boost investor's confidence and open even more markets and areas for foreign firms.

B:必要的变化会发生在这个古老国家的核心,WTO将彻底终结我们国家的经济孤立,我国加入WTO将提振投资者的信心和开放更多市场和外国公司。

A : WTO offers challenges as well as opportunities.

A:入世既是机遇又是挑战。

B:That's right. Since the beginning of the reform.our country has proceeded bit by bit on its way to WTO membership and has become more open-minded in the process.

B:对,自从改革开始,我国一步一步地向成为世贸成员国前进,并且在这一进程中越来越对外开放。

篇7:扩大贸易情景对话

下面是对于扩大贸易的外贸情景对话,一起来练习吧。

conclude and expand business 做生意和扩大贸易

a: welcome to our company, mr. white. my name is yan hua, the secretary of mr. wang.

b: nice to meet you!

a: would you like to have a cup of tea or coffee?

b: thank you, i'd like chinese tea very much.

a: glad you like it. by the way, is this your first time to china, mr. white?

b: yes, as a representative of ibm, i hope to conclude some business with you.

a: we also hope to expand our business with you.

b: this is our common desire.

a: i think you probably know china has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

b: yes, i have read about it, but i would like to know more about it.

a: right. seeing is believing.

b: sure.

重点讲解:

representative n. 代表

representative 与of 连用,意为“…… 的代表”

参考译文:

a:怀特先生,欢迎光临。我叫严华,是王先生的秘书。

b:见到你很高兴。

a:您想喝茶还是咖啡?

b:谢谢!我很喜欢中国茶。

a:很高兴您喜欢中国茶,顺便问一下,您是第一次访问中国吗,怀特先生?

b:是的,作为国际商用机器公司的代表,我希望与贵公司做成几笔生意。

a:我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

b:这是我们的共同愿望。

a:我想您也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

b:是的,我已经知道了一点,但是我还想多了解一些。

a:对,眼见为实。

b:的确如此。

篇8:外贸英语出价情景对话

A: How do you do': Nice to meet you . Diane.

A:你好,见到你很高兴,戴安女士。

B: How do you do.Jack. Nice to meet you.

B:你好,杰克先生,见到你很高兴。

A: Well.l think you' ve reconsidered our proposal, Diane.

A:哦,我想你已经重新考虑了我们的建议,戴安女士。

B: Yes.you are right. After all.the quality of your air conditioner is good. The only problem is price.

B:是的,毕竟你们空调的质量是不错的。唯一的问题是价格。

A: I should not be surprised. many customers have the same opinion. Do you have any suggestion in mind': Our salesman told your secretary that the price could be negotiable.

A:我并不感到惊奇,许多客户都有同感。你有什么建议吗?我们的销售员对你们的秘书说过价格是可以商量的。

B: That's why I came to your office today. We think for your model WE- 506. $ 590 would be reasonable. because air conditioners of the same kind sold by other companies are usually about -. 579-649.

B:所以今天我到你们办公室来了。我们觉得你们公司的WE-506型空调的价格卖590美元比较合适,因为其他公司的销售价格一般在579-649美元之间。

A: That's true. But if you understand that quality is the most important aspect of a product. you'II agree that 679 is not high.especially when we allow you a 10% discount.

A:的确如此,但是如果你理解质量对于产品最重要,你会同意679美元的价格不算高,尤其是我们给你10%的折扣。

B: I see your point. That's to say s 611 each set. Still it's much higher than the market price. Could you see your way to reduce the price.Jack"

B:我懂你的意思'也就是每台611美元'但是这个价格还是高于市场平均价格你们有可能降价吗,杰克先生?

A: Well. considering the quantity of your order we could further reduce the price to -. 600. That's the best we can do. What do you think of thatT

A:好吧,考虑到你们的订购数量,我们可以再降到600美元。这是我们最大的让步了,你觉得怎么样呢?

B: All right. We accept it. So $ 600 for each set.

B:好,我们同意.每台600美元。

A: Very well. Thank you.

A:很好,谢谢。

篇9:商务英语情景口语对话

Four.Memos

Dialogue 1

A:I have been waiting here in the conference room for ten minutes already, what time is the meeting start? where is anyone anyway?

B:Didn't you hear about that, our meeting was postponed until Friday.

A: What? the meeting was postponed? No one told me anything about it.

B: Did you get the memo?

A: What memo? They havn't any memo this whole week, I check my inbox every day.And I havn't seen anything.

B: The memo went out 3 days ago. It should have made to your inbox, but maybe lost in all collectors on your desk.

A: You know how things get pilot about my desk when I'm busy. I know sometimes I do many please things,but I always read all the memos go arround, they go directly to my inbox. Are you sure were send to whole office?

B: It should have got arround to every body, they also post a copy of the memo in the break room. Don't you ever look at meassages post on the bulletin board?

A: I'm usually too busy to take a bunch of cofee break by the watercooler, Anyway, I'm sure the memo never get to my inbox, I'll have to talk our secretary about it.

B. That's right, You will never know what your missing out of it if you don't read the memos.

Dialogue 2

A: Ms. Dorsen, I need to take a dictation for me,

B: Yes, sir;

A: They should go out intra office memorandum to all employee by this afternoon, are you ready?

B: Yes, sir, Go ahead.

A: Attention all staff:effective immediately, all office communication are restricted to email correspondance as official memos, the use of instance message porgram by employee during work hour are strictly prohibited.

B: Sir, Does this apply to intra office communication only or relate also restrict external communications?

A: It should apply to all communications. Not only in this office between employees, but also any outside communciations.

B: But sir, many employees use instance messaging to communcate with clients.

A: This were just have to change the communication methods, I don't want any one use instance messaging in this office, it waste too much time. Now, please, continue the memos. Where were we?

B: This apply to internal and external communications.

A: Yes, any employee who persist using instance messaging, will first recieve a warning, and placed on prohibition, and the second sense, the employment will be termination. Any question regarding this new policy maybe dirctly to the department of his.

B: Is that all?

A: Yes, please give this memo type out and distribute to all employees before 4:00 PM.

[商务英语情景口语对话]

商务英语协商情景对话

餐厅商务礼仪情景对话

外贸生意建议情景对话

求职应聘英语情景对话

乘车英语口语情景对话:订票

职场英语情景对话口语

准备汇报的情景对话

旅游英语口语情景对话2

商务达成销售目标情景对话

关于Lunch 午餐英语口语情景对话

《减肥新时尚情景对话Unit 03(共9篇).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

点击下载本文文档